People Magazine article about Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok. I'm confused. Has anyone else actually SEEN this kitten? I know JI said (supposedly) that he saw the kitty in bed when he came home. Personally, I don't put much stock in what he says, so I want to know if anyone else saw this mystery kitten. And I want to know where it is now.

I'm wondering because DB could have created this kitten story to cover her arse. One possible scenario: she's somewhere she shouldn't be during the night (bushes, woods, reaching under porch) and to set up an excuse (just in case someone says they saw her), she makes up this kitten story.

So, if Joe Bob says to LE, "Hey...you know, I saw DB around midnight and she was walking by those woods" she can say, "Yeah...that's where I found the kitten!" Setting up an alibi of sorts. Oh, and where's the kitten now? "Well, wouldn't you know, I opened the door and the little stinker just ran right out!"

Now, if someone else has seen invisi-kitty then my whole scenario is worthless. But for some reason this whole kitty story sounds hinky to me.

As air fresheners? No. :p But would the foul smell of cat urine, feces and vomit perhaps cover the foul smell of decomposing flesh? I believe so - well a 6 year old could be convinced that the foul smell from the corner is from the cat. I find it co-incidental that there was a stray cat a few feet from where the cadaver dog detected the dead body scent.

I do think there's a good chance that the baby was killed sometime late Sunday night or in the middle of the night (early hours of Monday morning) and JI and DB concocted a story of abduction - he conveniently was working that night for the first time ever and she conveniently was drunk so of course nobody heard the 'intruder'. By Monday night, if Lisa was dead for 24 hours there would definitely be a very foul odour.

But what about the neighbor being over for dinner before the baby is put down for bed on Monday. Would she have to be in on it then?

I don't see the cat as anything important. Not everything rises to the level of being nefarious.

HUH? Does this mean there were TWO trips to the store? Huh? 2 boxes of wine? Huh?

This makes no sense........................

(not intended to you w1df10wr - just the way the article is written - sheesh can't they get it right?)

Exactly, its like those few lines were thrown in there. Fellow WebSleuther Melanie posted "Everytime I look at this thread I come away with more questions than answers." That's actually how I felt after reading this magazine article.

I have no idea of the why in this whole situation. I just get a hinky feeling about the kitten story, i think it's put in there to confuse and confound.

But you know where one would be likely to habitually find hungry little stray kittens? At apartment complexes or businesses where they have dumpsters. Just sayin'........

The way all articles are written nowadays is pitiful and done out of no other motive than to make it all the more salacious, twisted, mysterious, and leaves the reader scratching their heads with only more questions than answers.. Left wanting more.. It's all for the almighty dollar and hasn't a damn thing to finding baby Lisa and certainly not for seeking justice on her behalf!!!

That's why I have learned from following these missing children's cases that relying on the media and their reporting we will always end up with a mountain of inconsistencies that have been either purposefully, negligently, or accidentally created by the piss poor reporting and lack of pride taken in a well written and reported piece of journalism.. That's long gone and replaced with radaronline and TMZ cliffhanger, leave 'em wanting more type reporting that is loaded with Bs, false or misconstrued statements and accounts, and basically whatever spin the author wants to put on it..

Jmo, tho!

Magazine Quote, pg 50-
~And what about all the odd occurrences - the lights still on and the stray cat, all on Irwin's first night shift?~ ~"There were tons of strange things that happened," she admits. "But I have no idea why, I was sleeping. No crime makes sense until it's solved."

Wouldn't several be more appropriate? Was it a kitten or cat? DB says kitten, JI referred to it as a cat.

Magazine Quote, page 49 -
"Earlier that day Bradley had gone to Festival Foods and bought baby wipes, baby food, pasta, mac & cheese & a box of wine." There is no mention of the brother accompanying her on that trip.

I'm really confused now. Is baby wipes, baby food, and a box of wine one trip. Then pasta and mac & cheese another trip?

Has that neighbor confirmed that she saw Lisa that evening?

No, but the timeline kind of makes it impossible for her not to have. If she didn't then I think there would have been arrests already.

In People they say that the neighbor and her 4 yr old daughter came over and ate dinner with Db and her kids at 05:30. And she put the baby down at 06:40.

So how the heck would she have kept everyone from seeing the baby during dinner? Did she really say the baby is asleep at 5:30 and then say publicly that she put her to bed at 06:40? I don't think that is possible.

This may already be a dead horse, but I am trying to catch up here...does anyone else think that it is incredibly bizarre that someone would put a stray or feral kitten into their bed with them and their child(ren) the day the found it? What about fleas? Worms? Diseases the cat might be carrying? We rescued two feral kittens last year and they were diiiirrrtay when we first found them. They also had fleas that you could just SEE and worms. We handled them very little until they had a vet exam.

But you know where one would be likely to habitually find hungry little stray kittens? At apartment complexes or businesses where they have dumpsters. Just sayin'........

I can vouch for that. I am looking right at one that showed up on my doorstep one Saturday nite about 10:00pm crying his little flea bitten head off. I had to either listen to his cry all night or rescue him. (sign)

I saw this in the checkout then forgot to buy it. Dangit. I also forgot Judge Jeanine was on. Guess I better hop over to that thread.

...but I guess if this kitten had already been cleaned up and taken care of to this point, then the whole "gross that she put a stray cat in her bed the day she got it" thing is a moot point.

The way all articles are written nowadays is pitiful and done out of no other motive than to make it all the more salacious, twisted, mysterious, and leaves the reader scratching their heads with only more questions than answers.. Left wanting more.. It's all for the almighty dollar and hasn't a damn thing to finding baby Lisa and certainly not for seeking justice on her behalf!!!

That's why I have learned from following these missing children's cases that relying on the media and their reporting we will always end up with a mountain of inconsistencies that have been either purposefully, negligently, or accidentally created by the piss poor reporting and lack of pride taken in a well written and reported piece of journalism.. That's long gone and replaced with radaronline and TMZ cliffhanger, leave 'em wanting more type reporting that is loaded with Bs, false or misconstrued statements and accounts, and basically whatever spin the author wants to put on it..

<modsnip>

Jmo, tho!

I was very hesitant to buy this magazine for the reasons you stated, SmoothOperator. I was hoping this article might clear a few things up.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I was also thinking that they love compost piles and abandoned properties. My parents compost year-round, and cats love it. Also abandoned buildings are good for giving birth because they provide shelter from the elements and places to hide from predators.

I can vouch for that. I am looking right at one that showed up on my doorstep one Saturday nite about 10:00pm crying his little flea bitten head off. I had to either listen to his cry all night or rescue him. (sign)

:heartluv: :heartluv:

No, but the timeline kind of makes it impossible for her not to have. If she didn't then I think there would have been arrests already.

In People they say that the neighbor and her 4 yr old daughter came over and ate dinner with Db and her kids at 05:30. And she put the baby down at 06:40.

So how the heck would she have kept everyone from seeing the baby during dinner? Did she really say the baby is asleep at 5:30 and then say publicly that she put her to bed at 06:40? I don't think that is possible.

I'm actually not buying DB's story that she was with the neighbor from 5.30 to 10.30. I don't know why the neighbor would cover for her. Perhaps DB has her convinced that Lisa was abducted and said 'oh it's going to look bad because I was alone drinking, can you pretend that you were with me?'.

How convenient that the one night JI wasn't home DB still has a handy alibi! What are the odds! I find it very hard to believe that the neighbor and DB spent 5 hours together on an ordinary school night with 3 kids up until 10.30 with no bedtime routine at all.

Or if the neighbor really was there, who's to say that she was there from 5.30? I know it said that time in the magazine but where did they get that from? With all the time changes since this tragedy started I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbor called at 6.40 and DB said 'oh I just put Lisa to bed'.

There's something very fishy about that whole neighbor story and the total lack of bedtime routine on an ordinary Monday night with 8, 6 and 4 year olds.

I'm actually not buying DB's story that she was with the neighbor from 5.30 to 10.30. I don't know why the neighbor would cover for her. Perhaps DB has her convinced that Lisa was abducted and said 'oh it's going to look bad because I was alone drinking, can you pretend that you were with me?'.

How convenient that the one night JI wasn't home DB still has a handy alibi! What are the odds! I find it very hard to believe that the neighbor and DB spent 5 hours together on an ordinary school night with 3 kids up until 10.30 with no bedtime routine at all.

Or if the neighbor really was there, who's to say that she was there from 5.30? I know it said that time in the magazine but where did they get that from? With all the time changes since this tragedy started I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbor called at 6.40 and DB said 'oh I just put Lisa to bed'.

There's something very fishy about that whole neighbor story and the total lack of bedtime routine on an ordinary Monday night with 8, 6 and 4 year olds.

I don't get why JI didn't get to eat with his family ? MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back