Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.gambling911.com/poker/“law-donkey”-could-be-applied-joran-van-der-sloot-060610.html

“Law Of The Donkey” Could be Applied to Joran van der Sloot

Here is one account of what happens to prisoners such as child molesters:

A neighbor of Cieneguilla suffered the worst shock which could have happened. His daughter, only two years old, was raped by a drug addict and drunk who during a party at the neighbor's house went to her room and raped her. The unfortunate was saved from being lynched by the locals, but it was reported and he went to Lurigancho. The case, incredibly, didn't appeared in the papers, and the rapist entered in prison with nobody knewing he was. The mother, hurt, because her daughter was unable to talk permanently because of the experience, went to Lurigancho and knelt before a 'daddy' ( which is like one of the bosses among the convicts). 'I want justice, no matter the price. " 'Do not kill him, make him suffer as he did to my daughter. " The lady gave, weekly, money hidden in fruit. For seven months, the damn was massacred and raped with sticks, iron bars and pepper that they put him in the rectum. Although the lady said not to kill him and only make him suffer just a night that had consumed a lot of weed and liquor, the daddy's assasins ran his hand and did it.

"The law of the donkey is basically about getting raped by a lot of prisoners during a lot of nights," the individual relayed.

Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS reportedly remained at near-epidemic levels.

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2010/6/5/43941/28113

(While I totally understand the mother's need for revenge, I feel that rape is one of the worst acts you can commit on another human being. No one deserves to be raped. Ever. IMHO. But I've never been in her situation either.)

I was glad GR mentioned about VDS' passport as some were wondering why he did not grab a flight to flee. The passport was left at the hotel desk.
I read that SF's father said her money and jewelry were stolen, some were wondering on an earlier post about a necklace of hers.
Also read that VDS' belt and the drawstring removed from his hoodie; the purpose is to prevent a suicide.
In an ironic twist, I saw fear in VDS eyes on recent videos, now he knows how his victims felt in their final minutes.
... Justice for Natalee ... Justice for Stephany

http://www.gambling911.com/poker/“law-donkey”-could-be-applied-joran-van-der-sloot-060610.html

“Law Of The Donkey” Could be Applied to Joran van der Sloot

Here is one account of what happens to prisoners such as child molesters:

(While I totally understand the mother's need for revenge, I feel that rape is one of the worst acts you can commit on another human being. No one deserves to be raped. Ever. IMHO. But I've never been in her situation either.)

Snipped for space.

I agree. I believe a Peruvian Jail is severe punishment -- likened to hell on earth. No TV, no 3 squares, no heat, no air. In all honesty, death would be better. Let's not add rape to the equation.

ps: Not that I'm having any sympathy for JVS -- my heart just tells me this is just another reason why this world is so messed up. What happens to these prisoners when they're let out. They probably go out and seek revenge!

MOO

Mel

That's awesome of you CMo2, there was a post back aways. I will check it may have been sometime this afternoon, and we were hoping for translating :)

Let me know what it is and I will translate. Or post the link. That may take a little longere for me because some pages take longer to load on my cell. But I am more than willing to help!

Doesn't sit right with me. Odd comment from the female employee who went to check the room - confusing 6'4"/200+ pound short-haired VDS (for even a second) with the body of SR on the floor. Wonder what this may about.

Hi Epiphany... Part of the problem, IMO, is in the translation (on-going problem here). I've noticed the translated articles often reverses personal pronouns - he/she her/him, etc. Makes is quite difficult to follow.

Also, the employee was entering the room after not seeing the occupant for several days and smelling a foul odor so when she sees a dead body her immediate reaction would be to think it was the person who had rented the room. Maybe?

I would imagine finding a body on the floor, and dead at that, would be a shocking event. Perhaps the employee was describing it as they remembered seeing it, room...bed unmade...clothes on floor....tennis shoes...a body....thought it was Joran, then noticed long hair (perhaps moved the white thing covering Stephany)...sees her, notes whatever it was that was red....etc.
and thats how the employee describes the scene.

jmo

Heh... great minds. Yours is much faster. :)

I asked this lastnight but things were going so fast. In a nutshell can someone tell me why JVS was not arrested for human trafficking/prostitution in Thailand? How did he wiggle out of that one? It was caught on tape.

Most folks I know who fall over and whack their heads hard enough to kill themselves don't take a quick moment to cover themselves with something...

Glad he's off the streets...he's evil incarnate.

Best-
Herding Cats

CMo2:
Please translate what JVDS is saying to the authorities as they go through his back pack.

From Hazel's post earlier:
Not sure if this exclusive VIDEO has already been posted:

First Moments of Joran in hands of Peruvian police at the southern border (Santa Rosa, Tacna)

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/490579/...dades-peruanas

i listened to this video about 10 times. The audio is VERY hard to make out what they are saying. What did catch is Joran telling them that the money he has is from thailand, cambodia, and bolivia. Also, says he has multiple credit cards. He says something about his belongings in Santiago.

I know it's not funny, but this happens all the time in hotels (not the murder part thank god). They hand out the key, and viola, you walk into an occupied room. now the chances of said person murdering your just met "friend" is about zero chance. So for JVS I'll never buy that type of defense.

My mother was a victim - she left the room for only a short period of time, and someone came in and stole her diamond and sapphire ring. Probably a maid, but none-the-less. If someone wants to get into your room - they can.

OTOH, I won't stay at a Holiday Inn because they are now testing out using the smartphone as hotel keys!

In short, the technology sends an encrypted, unique audio code to a guest’s phone prior to check-in. When played back outside the guestroom, the signal unlocks the door, letting the guest skip the front desk — guests would also receive a text message with their room assignments — while also eliminating the need for keycards, which is green and saves money.

Do you know how many internet thieves can intercept that information? Bloody scary.

I think this case is making me weary of hotels!

moo

Mel

What makes you think that happens alot that you are handed a key and walk into an occupied room? I have never heard that. In this case, however, the intruder would have had to walk past the hotel clerk most likely. Or, even if it were another guest in the hotel--why are they not seen on the videocamera coming or going from Joran's room? Surely if such was the case we would have heard about it. JMHO

If one truly believes that rape is one of the worst acts one could commit on another human being, and that it is never justified, then such would not have been posted.

i listened to this video about 10 times. The audio is VERY hard to make out what they are saying. What did catch is Joran telling them that the money he has is from thailand, cambodia, and bolivia. Also, says he has multiple credit cards. He says something about his belongings in Santiago.

Ok, I am wondering where JVDS stashed the money he suppossedly took from Stephany. Thanks!

I asked this lastnight but things were going so fast. In a nutshell can someone tell me why JVS was not arrested for human trafficking/prostitution in Thailand? How did he wiggle out of that one? It was caught on tape.

You mean his claim that he sold women into the sex trade? That would not hold up as the sole evidence. Where is the victim, where is the money, where did it occur, what jurisdiction, etc...

Hauled into court I am guessing he would retract that statement.

And Thailand officials are not known for cracking down on this type of crime. Why are the thousands of known victims over there not helped. Why are the tourists not arrested. Why are the whorehouses not closed down.
Etc.. etc... etc...

Cloud, I believe it was visitarubadotcom. I read it in the very first week of the Natalee Holloway case (I was aware of her disappearance before it made national news cause I lived in the same town and heard about it word of mouth). It seems they had a message board with some interesting information by locals (another girl posted who knew about Joran and his buddies) but after a couple of weeks the message board disappeared.

Thank you! :)

I'll check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members