Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tony. I appreciate your coming here and answering our questions. Thank you.

Your uncle has suggested that Casey left/gave Caylee over to a friend.
1. Did Casey specifically tell him this information?
2. When will Leonard interview the friends?

No she did not tell Leonard specifically. I will not comment on the rest though. Sorry!!

I don't believe so!
only reason im asking is because on that amy chicks myspace page she mentioned somthing about her insurance things .. but i cant remember where i read it something else was mentioned about something that may pay off ? mabey these people put insurance on caylee ? and the GP didnt know about it ?

Tony, do you and Leonard truly believe that Caylee is still alive and someone is hiding her? This has been my feeling from the beginning and I contiue to remember Cindy saying something about there being small truths in each of Casey's lies. Do you think this is the case?

Mr. Padilla, as a follow up, I have spoken with Mr. Miller at Texas Equusearch, and he is ready to provide the services of his organization at the Anthony's request. Tricia has received my info and forwarded to you, he is also committed to doing so confidentially as well.
I am sincerely hopeful the Anthony's take advantage of such a world class organization. If they truly want to exhaust all avenues in finding Caylee, there is no better avenue, bar none.

Check your email shortly.

Tony, do you know if Amy was a friend of Casey's prior to meeting Tony L.? We have been unable to decifer this.

Tony, if alot of time goes by, and these hunches that Leonard has at present time are futile, (the friends having Caylee), will there come a time when Leonard tells Casey to give him the truth of what happened or it's back to jail? I certainly hope so!

Tony, do you and Leonard truly believe that Caylee is still alive and someone is hiding her? This has been my feeling from the beginning and I contiue to remember Cindy saying something about there being small truths in each of Casey's lies. Do you think this is the case?

I know Leonard believes she is alive. I am very hopeful she is as well.

Mr Tony,

Have you heard anything about additional charges being considered? We have read that LE might be considering Fraud, and theft for money stolen and check stolen/cashed and for credit card theft.

If additional charges are filed will you immediately post a new bond for her?

Thank you

Tony, if alot of time goes by, and these hunches that Leonard has at present time are futile, (the friends having Caylee), will there come a time when Leonard tells Casey to give him the truth of what happened or it's back to jail? I certainly hope so!

Could be you never know!

Hello Tony, thank you for answering questions here.
Has it ever been determined what, if anything, of Caylee's is missing? imo if Caylee was handed over to someone else, then wouldn't there also have been a bag packed for her, clothes, toys, books, all the things needed to take care of a little girl. Somewhere I do think it was said that her favorite toy was still at the grandparents house.

VB

Do you guys know who the Kyle person is that called Casey during the critical days between June 15 & 18?

Hello Tony, thank you for answering questions here.
Has it ever been determined what, if anything, of Caylee's is missing? imo if Caylee was handed over to someone else, then wouldn't there also have been a bag packed for her, clothes, toys, books, all the things needed to take care of a little girl. Somewhere I do think it was said that her favorite toy was still at the grandparents house.

VB

Yes the toy is at her grandparents house. What if they already had stuff for her?

Tony,
Do you know if Leonard, or any of his team, have been able to read any of the results of Casey's psychological testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placeholder25