Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a new twist, Leonard Padilla states that the mother argued with her father over moving out and taking Caylee with her. WESH is reporting that Padilla, who professed yesterday to have no contact with the mother, states that an argument is the reason that Caylee was 'handed off voluntarily' to a friend of the mother. (See blog on Geraldo 8/24).

Leonard Padilla said he believes Casey Anthony left her daughter with friends after arguing with her father about wanting to move out of his home with Caylee.Padilla said time is running out for those friends. He said he will share any information he gets with law enforcement.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17281183/detail.html

Okay - I gotta admit - this does not sound even remotely plausible but even if it was the truth - why doesn't Casey just come clean with LE and put this nightmare to rest?

Tony,

What effect has this case had on your business and your family? It's obvious you are kept busy with it.

Thank you.

Business is the same. My family has adjusted well to it. My daughters have felt really bad about the entire situation.

In a new twist, Leonard Padilla states that the mother argued with her father over moving out and taking Caylee with her. WESH is reporting that Padilla, who professed yesterday to have no contact with the mother, states that an argument is the reason that Caylee was 'handed off voluntarily' to a friend of the mother. (See blog on Geraldo 8/24).

Leonard Padilla said he believes Casey Anthony left her daughter with friends after arguing with her father about wanting to move out of his home with Caylee.Padilla said time is running out for those friends. He said he will share any information he gets with law enforcement.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17281183/detail.html

Okay - I gotta admit - this does not sound even remotely plausible but even if it was the truth - why doesn't Casey just come clean with LE and put this nightmare to rest?

Good question! I think we all wish that!!

Hi Tony; Thanks for coming on here and joining us. Quick question on Leonard. I don't follow bounty hunters too often so this is my first real taste of what they do and how it's done. I too feel that Caylee is alive.

Has Leonard ever found a missing child in his career?

Please understand that there are numerous questions that are way too close to the ins and outs of the case and I cannot respond. That is all for now. I will log back on about an hour after the Nancy Grace show. More prayers and more good thoguhts please. Thank you to everyone!!!!

Please understand that there are numerous questions that are way too close to the ins and outs of the case and I cannot respond. That is all for now. I will log back on about an hour after the Nancy Grace show. More prayers and more good thoguhts please. Thank you to everyone!!!!

Thank-you to YOU !!!

hi tony, i have a question for you. not sure if this has been asked yet but if caylee hasnt shown up by monday of next week , will you revoke caseys bail/bond ?

Mr Padilla,
Do you have any inside knowledge what so ever, that you know to be fact, that leads you to believe that Caylee is alive?

And what I mean my "fact" is anything other than statements made by Casey or members of her family.

Thank you

Tony I do wish we find Caylee alive. Do you think Casey would take Lie detective test?

I am not sure I will be on when Tony Padilla logs back in. So, I am asking a fellow sleuther to give Tony a link to my thread, just in case it would help him and Leonard Padilla get to the bottom of Caylee's disappearance.

Obviously, he may be a total skeptic about such things. But, remind him that so much of what we posted was confirmed by LE, much later than when it was posted here, so tell him to check the dates of the posts on my thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68291

Post your questions here. Tony will be back online after Nancy Grace's show tonight which is on at 8 pm eastern, 5 pm pacific.

No!!! I ma saying that what if the Anthony's came up with some evidence good or bad. It's almost a conlfict. I know it sounds weird but that's why we are staying away. If we found something say that would help exonerate Casey do you really believe that they would believe us. Of course not.

Tony,

Why would they discount (not believe) anything your team could or may find? If I understand correctly, you are not working for the Anthony's, so therefore you would have no biases.

Additionally:

You mentioned that other bondsmen had been contacted by the family in regards to bailing CA out, however they would not touch this case...Why?

Why you/your team? What made this child, this case, so different that your team would get fully involved?

Lastly, why does this case have so many high-rollers with a seemingly vested interested in the outcome?

My feeling is that there is something much bigger at play (or at stake) here v. what we have been privy to via the media. Whatever the case may be, I have no doubt that the truth is out there for those who wish to see. I wish you and your team well.

Thank you,

Fermi

Tony -

Who has the right to revoke the bond for Casey? Can your uncle take back the $50K he gave you and that will revoke the bond? Can you revoke the bond without your uncle's consent? Or is it up to Al Estes since ultimately he is the bail agent that posted the actual bond?

Tony,
Does the current information coming out have any effect on your, or your Uncles optimism in bring Caylee home, safe?

Thank you

Tony,

Do you think it's possible that Casey has left Caylee with the gentleman (or a relative) who may be her bio-dad and if she has wouldn't this be a legally sticky area as there is probably no custody agreement?
IIRC, paternity has not been established by DNA testing yet, unless it has taken place but not been disclosed by Casey.

Tony

I would like to thank you for all you are doing, there are much easier ways to garner publicity. I for one think your heart is in the right place.

It seems to me that Casey has dug a hole and fallen in. Since her charges revolve around her lies anything she says now re:Caylees where-abouts would be held against her. Is this what Atty Baez is concerned about, or is he trying to prevent new charges from being filed? If it comes to the well being of the baby doesn't there come a time when an atty can say, suck it up, tell them where the baby is and I'll work your defense around the fact that you cooperated?

As a mom I know what I would do, as an adult I know what I would consider more favorably when it goes to trial, if I were on the jury. Has anyone suggested this to Casey? If she does think more of herself than she does her childs wellfare, maybe she should start thinking along the lines of how she will be perceived by a jury of her peers.

God Bless.

Hello everyone! Thanks for being patient. I will gt right to the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member