GUILTY (PLED) CT - Jeffrey, 56, & Jeanette Navin, 55, Easton, 4 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think her phone was powered off in b'port for the last time at 8: 20 something. when she made a call. I wonder what she said during that last call?
KN was seen in easton at 9;11 on video.
Was it going hermessages? or stating disconnected?
I am sure she would always/ usually answer his calls( especially as things were so bad with KN) I'm sure he was frantic.
Can you imagine?

I saw this photo a while back in this case. It did say it was him. I have no idea.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kyl...IGC_YvzyAIVyWMmCh2ungJ_#imgrc=7n-uaicQMYtXjM:

From Hartford courant

"At one point, the state Department of Children and Families opened a case file because Jeffrey Navin had been "emotionally and verbally" abusive toward his son, the affidavit states. There is no reference to when the DCF investigation occurred or the outcome."

I think in the JV affidavit it reads that this case file is from 2006. It means KN would have been 18 - or 17, close to 18 at the time, as he is now 27 and 2006 was nine years ago.
MHO only, the scenario that comes to my mind is that of perhaps a recalcitrant young man trying to assert himself and maybe parents trying to prevent him from making horrible young adult choices... The young man then getting DCF involved. Just thinking the parents could have been trying to prevent him from going down the junkie path at that time already, perhaps to KN's great dismay.

Again, merely speculation, but a scenario that comes to my mind at least due to that year 2006 date.

Yes, I remembered the year correctly. it's in the JV affidavit (link to that is on page 30 of this thread) Point 24. KN's younger brother refers to it.

Yes, I remembered the year correctly. it's in the JV affidavit (link to that is on page 30 of this thread) Point 24. KN's younger brother refers to it.

He (the brother )also does also say about that investigation in 2006 for verbal and emotional abuse that the father had always been like that to kn.

By then kn was 17 years old. Had he been verbally abused always? Is that what he meant?
Could be a young man recognizing what emotional abuse is or possibly more. Or as you said being a total entitled creep and calling The dcf. Maybe someone else did. Maybe a coach or teacher or parent of a friend.

Kn recent texts to jv are beyond beyond- over the top red flags violent "if I punched him I might never stop! "
Severe.

But what happened wasn't an angry crime of passion at all. Insanity or self defense. Premeditated murder. They were particularly crazed and delusional and immature.

They all really needed help and probably for a long time.
It's really sad. super sad.

I may not be posting much from now on.
Now that the parents have been located. And the worst possible scenario imaginable.

Thanks to all who've cared about the family over the past few months.

Hope and prayers for some peace and healing for our town and mourners.

Thank you, MorkFromOrk. Your insight and heart were a great addition to this thread. I hope when you are ready, you will come back. I am sorry for the pain and grief this has brought upon your community. Hopefully, time will heal.

:grouphug:

Snip

Tuesday is expected to be another busy day at Bridgeport’s Golden Hill courthouse, except instead of the girlfriend who conspired with Kyle Navin, we think we will see Kyle himself. It’s not certain, because Kyle is not in state custody, he’s in federal custody. At some point, we think that is going to change. The state already has an arrest warrant for him on two counts of murder with special circumstances.

http://wtnh.com/2015/11/03/kyle-navin-expected-to-be-formally-charged-with-murdering-parents/

Hopefully since his appearance is in Superior court and not Federal, we will get to see recent photos of him like we did of Jennifer. He doesn't look anything like he did in 2006.

I'm very curious to see what he looks like now relative to then. Do the rest of you think it's odd there don't seem to be any pics but the high school one and the hockey one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm very curious to see what he looks like now relative to then. Do the rest of you think it's odd there don't seem to be any pics but the high school one and the hockey one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it odd as well. I've looked for both KN's and JV's Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, etc., and have found nothing. What 20-something doesn't have a Facebook or a Twitter account? Just strange.

He looks handsome and so gentle with that adorable puppy. Frightening that he is potentially a cold blooded killer. Chilling.

Here's a couple of YouTube videos posted by Sound-Side Pit Bulls which is KN's business.

This looks like this could be KN playing with a pit bull puppy in the videos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ39obYeRwA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Ysv-mYxRM

And this one posted by Sound-Side Pitbulls 4 years ago: (guy in navy blue t-shirt)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=haH6H_Kotvc

I don't expect him to look like this today. I'm almost afraid to see his recent pic after his heroin use. I saw an older pic of the gf and she was beautiful!

OT WTH is bite training? Why are are they getting the pitbull all hyped up in that video? I don't like that.

I don't expect him to look like this today. I'm almost afraid to see his recent pic after his heroin use. I saw an older pic of the gf and she was beautiful!

OT WTH is bite training? Why are are they getting the pitbull all hyped up in that video? I don't like that.

I'd assume it's training like they do for police dogs--some sort of command will make the dogs do what they're trained to do. But I don't really know that PD's use pits…? I don't really see the dog as getting hyped up. Just getting excited for what it's being trained to do.

BBM. That's what ignorant people do to give a whole breed a bad rep and leave the shelters full of homeless, unadoptable dogs. SMH.

I find it odd as well. I've looked for both KN's and JV's Facebook pages, Twitter, Instagram, etc., and have found nothing. What 20-something doesn't have a Facebook or a Twitter account? Just strange.

I wondered about that too. I wondered if they wiped all their SM just after J&J disappeared, but it's odd not to be able to find any trace. Maybe they had to be careful because they were dealing with unsavories in their selling and buying of drugs?

Kent Pierce ‏@kentpierce8 2m2 minutes ago
Kyle Navin has now been formally charged with his parents' murder. We're waiting for him to arraive at Bridgeport court for arraignment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back