GUILTY (PLED) CT - Jeffrey, 56, & Jeanette Navin, 55, Easton, 4 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Firing at the gun range would explain any gunshot residue on his clothes, hands or body...perhaps Kyle sent the text from JN's phone...

I thought making this timeline would help me understand, but the "facts" are so convoluted. But since Kyle doesn't even understand his own timeline, it's kind of hard to decipher a timeline ... :thinking:

I just gathered info from these places. Please fix what I missed! I don't think I've ever spent this much time trying to figure out the half-truths. Anyone?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/10/us/connecticut-missing-couple-arres

http://foxct.com/2015/09/08/police-missing-easton-man-thought-son-was-framing-him-for-murder-on-day-he-and-his-wife-were-last-seen/

Red is for Kyle's statements and blue is for items that can be confirmed. Where is the truth? Somewhere in between.

August 4th

8:45 am Jeannette made 2 second call. IMHO likely going to voicemail
9:00 - 9:30 am Kyle and Jeannette meet up at approximately 9am according to Kyle
9:20 am Jeannette’s phone last registered at this time near Kyle’s home
No further registration from phone. Although several additional calls and texts were made to her phone.
10:30 am Kyle states he meets dad at nearby nursery and then heads home d/t back hurting

However at 10:20 am to 1:19 pm Kyle travels from:

Bridgeport to Westport to Easton, back to Westport, again to Easton and then finally back to Bridgeport where he remains until 3pm

12:30 pm Kyle states that he went to parents’ house in Easton to get paycheck and then went home and stayed there for several days ( which isn’t true, as he was caught on surveillance traveling the road)

12:43 pm approx. Text from Jeffrey “Did you hurt mom?”
Several texts in between
1:14 pm approx. The last text from Kyle - “I’m home. I left spot on the road for your truck to fit”

1:23 pm Last call made from Jeffrey’s phone and last recorded registration was by Kyle’s house

3pm Garbage truck caught on surveillance headed to parents’ home in Easton being followed by girlfriend’s car
3:30pm Girlfriend’s car headed back in direction it came from; Bridgeport

August 5

*Video surveillance shows Kyle entering gun range and firing for approx 20 minutes (NY Daily News)
*Person contacts Kyle to purchase Oxy - stated that his parents were missing at that time
*Purchased questionable items at Home Depot

August 6

Kyle stated he learned of parents’ mysterious disappearance from uncle

August 13
Kyle's timeline has changed:
Kyle states:
630am met both parents at nursery
830am - 920am decided he couldn’t work and he and Jeannette returned to pick up schedule at his house in Bridgeport so she could finish route on her own (where did his dad go?)
9:20am Kyle and Jeannette drove to meet Jeffrey in Westport
11:00am Kyle goes home
12:00pm Jeffrey called Kyle about paycheck
12:30pm Kyle drives to Easton to pick up paycheck

Thank you for doing this! On the first day at 8:45 who did Jeanette call twice?

I think father went back to son's house to find out what was going on - he didn't want to involve the police yet in case his suspicions were wrong. He trusted that he was still the boss in the family, he couldn't imagine his "little boy" would kill him.

Agreed.
It is also possible that KN had been in trouble before (being a drug user/seller) and Dad did not want to involve LE.

My BF's brother was a heroin addict. He comes from the most amazing, supportive, religious family I know. Addiction does not discriminate. My BF's parents tried everything to help their son (he was 30 at the time). Gave him whatever they (at the time) believed would help him kick this monster's butt. They hid his issue from everyone. Until it was too late. He got in serious legal trouble.
My point is, it is so hard as a parent to watch your child go down this road. Parents will try everything. Very scary.

Thank you for doing this! On the first day at 8:45 who did Jeanette call twice?

I think it's. 2 second call - that lasted 2 seconds; not 2 calls.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did they use cadaver dogs on the garbage trucks, or test for residue like blood ? :(
And another question, do garbage trucks work like a trash compactor , as in break everything down flat ?
Have they checked at a landfill or wherever the bodies (If Jeffrey and Jeanette are deceased) would be hidden ?
What a sad case.
:moo:

Did they use cadaver dogs on the garbage trucks, or test for residue like blood ? :(
And another question, do garbage trucks work like a trash compactor , as in break everything down flat ?
Have they checked at a landfill or wherever the bodies (If Jeffrey and Jeanette are deceased) would be hidden ?
What a sad case.
:moo:

Would be interesting to know if trucks were swabbed or something was done to detect decomposition.

you can see the trucks they use on the website: http://jjrefuse.com

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread updated. Strange dynamics apparently going on in this family. Now I need to go catch up on all I've missed the past couple days.

Firing at the gun range would explain any gunshot residue on his clothes, hands or body...perhaps Kyle sent the text from JN's phone...

Interesting, KN was trying to cover his tracks yet he forgot about the home Depot receipt. Very crazy case.
The Putnam ash, I assume is burnt trash, where is it incinerated I wonder? Could that be hot enough for cremation? I don't like thinking that!

Interesting, KN was trying to cover his tracks yet he forgot about the home Depot receipt. Very crazy case.
The Putnam ash, I assume is burnt trash, where is it incinerated I wonder? Could that be hot enough for cremation? I don't like thinking that!

It's amazing how many murder cover ups get caught by leaving a receipt in the vehicle. I think people are so used to saving receipts it is automatic to not throw them out.

I just watched the short video at Wheelabrator Technologies' (owns Putnam Ash) website and it says they heat the waste to 2500 degrees F.

http://www.wtienergy.com/plants/how-it-works/index.html

It's amazing how many murder cover ups get caught by leaving a receipt in the vehicle. I think people are so used to saving receipts it is automatic to not throw them out.

Yes, receipts can be important! Plenty of times they serve as alibis. So much weight on little flimsy pieces of paper.

I just watched the short video at Wheelabrator Technologies' (owns Putnam Ash) website and it says they heat the waste to 2500 degrees F.

http://www.wtienergy.com/plants/how-it-works/index.html
2500 degrees is hot enough for cremation according to what I read, ( 1600 to 1800 degrees is what is needed.) But the Wheelabrator video says the trash is post recycled which means it has already been through a separation process. And it says in this video that the trash is visually scanned before going into the incinerator, so I am not sure two bodies could get thru that. Just crazy!
My thoughts go back to the home Depot purchase. But LE is there for the second time (Putnam Ash).

Am seeking the time of the text from Jeffrey Navin to his son on 4th August - did anyone keep it?

From Cuoco7's post # 138 in this thread:

August 4th

8:45 am Jeannette made 2 second call. IMHO likely going to voicemail
9:00 - 9:30 am Kyle and Jeannette meet up at approximately 9am according to Kyle
9:20 am Jeannette’s phone last registered at this time near Kyle’s home
No further registration from phone. Although several additional calls and texts were made to her phone.
10:30 am Kyle states he meets dad at nearby nursery and then heads home d/t back hurting

However at 10:20 am to 1:19 pm Kyle travels from:

Bridgeport to Westport to Easton, back to Westport, again to Easton and then finally back to Bridgeport where he remains until 3pm

12:30 pm Kyle states that he went to parents’ house in Easton to get paycheck and then went home and stayed there for several days ( which isn’t true, as he was caught on surveillance traveling the road)

12:43 pm approx. Text from Jeffrey “Did you hurt mom?”
Several texts in between
1:14 pm approx. The last text from Kyle - “I’m home. I left spot on the road for your truck to fit”

1:23 pm Last call made from Jeffrey’s phone and last recorded registration was by Kyle’s house

3pm Garbage truck caught on surveillance headed to parents’ home in Easton being followed by girlfriend’s car
3:30pm Girlfriend’s car headed back in direction it came from; Bridgeport

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sania_S