POI: Joseph Brewer

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read it, I was just providing the info. I agree, all sketchy...I will read it though, along with the other books in tow. My way of looking at it is to grab all the info I can and weed out BS, sometimes there's one miniscule thing amongst the clutter that makes the ears stand up. Thank you for your great posts :)

I haven't read it, I was just providing the info. I agree, all sketchy...I will read it though, along with the other books in tow. My way of looking at it is to grab all the info I can and weed out BS, sometimes there's one miniscule thing amongst the clutter that makes the ears stand up. Thank you for your great posts :)

I tease a lot, simply because my own approach to these cases is incredibly pragmatic , but in all sincerity, I appreciate how WSers bring such a diversity of thought and opinion. On the whole, we're a good balance of posters daring to think way outside the box and other posters pulling them back from time to time. :)

I always go back to the point that Shannan Gilbert would not have made a good victim for a serial killer since her driver , Michael Pak was waiting outside for her. The GB4 were picked up in the dark of night, the latter two were instructed to leave their mobile devices at their residence. That is assuming Pak is not complicit in an ultra-conspiracy to murder sex workers and leave their remains along Ocean Parkway.

(snipped by me)

This is the ONE thing that makes me question whether or not Shannan was a victim of LISK (which is not to say that I don't think she was murdered). In the GB4 cases , those girls set out alone. Purposefully alone. It just seems somewhat beyond reason to me that LISK would pick a girl who came with a driver. We don't have a clear picture of what happened with Maureen, but we do know that in the case of Melissa, Megan and Amber, his MO was exactly the same...offer huge amounts of money, meet him at his car around the corner , keep everything on the down low. Now. just for argument sake, let's say that Brewer is LISK. In order to make that a sound argument, we would have to assume that in 4 instances he was super cautious of being seen by anyone. And then out of the blue, he hires Shannan, who comes with a driver who not only knows where Brewer lives, but has seen his face and could easily identify him. But he kills her anyway ? AFTER she had already called 911 ? Doesn't add up. And let's go ahead and say that Pak was in on it...where's the Pak connection to Melissa, Maureen , Megan and Amber ? There's nothing.

I don't honestly have the first clue what happened to Shannan , but to me, her case is a piece of the puzzle that just doesn't seem to fit no matter how hard I try to mash it into place.

All JMO

(snipped by me)

This is the ONE thing that makes me question whether or not Shannan was a victim of LISK (which is not to say that I don't think she was murdered). In the GB4 cases , those girls set out alone. Purposefully alone. It just seems somewhat beyond reason to me that LISK would pick a girl who came with a driver. We don't have a clear picture of what happened with Maureen, but we do know that in the case of Melissa, Megan and Amber, his MO was exactly the same...offer huge amounts of money, meet him at his car around the corner , keep everything on the down low. Now. just for argument sake, let's say that Brewer is LISK. In order to make that a sound argument, we would have to assume that in 4 instances he was super cautious of being seen by anyone. And then out of the blue, he hires Shannan, who comes with a driver who not only knows where Brewer lives, but has seen his face and could easily identify him. But he kills her anyway ? AFTER she had already called 911 ? Doesn't add up. And let's go ahead and say that Pak was in on it...where's the Pak connection to Melissa, Maureen , Megan and Amber ? There's nothing.

I don't honestly have the first clue what happened to Shannan , but to me, her case is a piece of the puzzle that just doesn't seem to fit no matter how hard I try to mash it into place

I think we can spend a lot of time in trying to connect the LISK with SG's fate. Coincidences happen, so maybe just like finding the other bodies while looking for SG was a coincidence, possibly SG's disappearance was also a coincidence.

But for those who want and need to connect SG case and the LISK. What if the LISK was at Brewer's party and because of drugs /alcohol lost his usual self -discipline and succumbed to his deadly urges. Not that I am saying that happened, but that would explain why he did not follow his usual methods, of no phone, no driver.

Make sure you read about the New Bedford (CT.) murder cases. 11 missing and 9 found dead. A fellow went to school up there for that summer and family had a home 30 miles away.
I actually seen that somewhere (the Bedford murders), on the list!

Make sure you read about the New Bedford (CT.) murder cases. 11 missing and 9 found dead. A fellow went to school up there for that summer and family had a home 30 miles away.

Wasn't that Massachusetts ?

YES. And he lived there and went to school there. To the best of my knowledge he was there for the several months the gals went missing and later found dead.

Not uncommon for kids to travel to a nearby state for college, though. I bet you could make that connection with a lot of young men living in New England during that time period. What else is there to put LH on your list ? A domestic assault allegation ? Anything else ? What am I missing here ?

(snipped by me)

I don't honestly have the first clue what happened to Shannan , but to me, her case is a piece of the puzzle that just doesn't seem to fit no matter how hard I try to mash it into place.

All JMO

I’m not sure we can say that definitively. The person calling, saying come and get into my car round the corner, it could have been a middle man. It could have been Pak.

(snipped by me)

And then out of the blue, he hires Shannan, who comes with a driver who not only knows where Brewer lives, but has seen his face and could easily identify him. But he kills her anyway ? AFTER she had already called 911 ? Doesn't add up. And let's go ahead and say that Pak was in on it...where's the Pak connection to Melissa, Maureen , Megan and Amber ? There's nothing.

Pak was only linked to SG by a scrap of paper her boyfriend found. Also SG it’s reported, said ‘They’re trying to kill me’. She may already have known enough to make her death necessary.

He put a nearly identical fictitious address in the book to his own growing up and when looking it up, it gave me his name and also that he is living in winter garden currently. The book reflects that he lives in winter garden. If I recall it also reflected a few names he mentions.
This is one of the biggest "what ifs" the sleuthing community has not been able to nail down. The topic is rampant with speculation and hindered by gossip.

@Jscv - Where did you learn that Warren Silverstein = Drifter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member