POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
one things for sure why did he not wait for the police to arrive that morning when he hadnt found her as he claimed ? if he didnt leave they woulda searched and looked for her his decision to leave was fatefull to her death even if theres no real connection of him murdering her ?

Absolutely correct. There had to be some very powerful reason for MP to leave Oak Beach prior to Police arriving. He had been following SG for several minutes and trying to 'retrieve' her; He knew the police were on the way as GC had told him so. There is no logical reason for MP to leave before the police arrived if he was truly interested in the welfare of SG as he has claimed.

Now put yourself in MP shoes for a moment, and ask yourself why you would leave.

1) Because you have a criminal record and engaged in criminal activity? Well if that was MP's concern why was he going to the Police and filing a Missing Person report the next day? So in reality he was not concerned with Police contact.

2) Because you already knew what had happened or was going to happen to SG and there was no searching required.

3) Because you had retrieved SG, she was with you and there was a plan to deal with SG and it did not involve the Police.

For those who feel MP is not involved based on his returning to Oak Beach with Alex Diaz, SG's boyfriend to help search for SG. Alex knew MP and if MP did not go with Alex, Alex would immediately be suspicious of MP as being involved in SG's disappearance. MP had no choice but to tag along and be involved with the search to avoid suspicion.

In many cases of abductions and disappearances, the perpetrator is often very active in the 'search' of the missing person.

Remember the last person that is verified to have seen SG alive is MP.

Absolutely correct. There had to be some very powerful reason for MP to leave Oak Beach prior to Police arriving. He had been following SG for several minutes and trying to 'retrieve' her; He knew the police were on the way as GC had told him so. There is no logical reason for MP to leave before the police arrived if he was truly interested in the welfare of SG as he has claimed.

Now put yourself in MP shoes for a moment, and ask yourself why you would leave.

1) Because you have a criminal record and engaged in criminal activity? Well if that was MP's concern why was he going to the Police and filing a Missing Person report the next day? So in reality he was not concerned with Police contact.

2) Because you already knew what had happened or was going to happen to SG and there was no searching required.

3) Because you had retrieved SG, she was with you and there was a plan to deal with SG and it did not involve the Police.

For those who feel MP is not involved based on his returning to Oak Beach with Alex Diaz, SG's boyfriend to help search for SG. Alex knew MP and if MP did not go with Alex, Alex would immediately be suspicious of MP as being involved in SG's disappearance. MP had no choice but to tag along and be involved with the search to avoid suspicion.

In many cases of abductions and disappearances, the perpetrator is often very active in the 'search' of the missing person.

Remember the last person that is verified to have seen SG alive is MP.[/QU

MP was distracted by Gus Coletti. Coletti was grilling Pak and
BOTH of them admit that she slipped out from the boat and ran away.

Pak was disoriented in OB, as it was pitch black back there and thought
she ran OUT SIDE of OB and he was driving up and down the outside
of OB texting her and calling her.

I've spoken to him at least 20 hours, and spoken to Alex at least 50 hours.

Alex went to OB 4 times to find Shannan. He went to OB to hunt down Brewer
and hunt him down he did.

Pak is bearing a cross on his heart because no one expected Shannan to go missing.

I dont think we will ever know what happen to SG.

With time, you will see, that people did know what happened to Shannan.

You need to ask yourself, why wasn't Mari screaming and yelling in the press AT PAK?
she NEVER did did she?

why?
cuz she spoke to Pak and Alex within 24 hours of Shannan going missing.
Mari knew damn straight what happened in OB to Shannan FROM PAK TELLING HER.

There WAS no phone call from Hackett To Mari ABOUT any wayward girls.
NONE. ZIP. NADA

just clear communication
how do I know
cuz there were two witnesses to Hackett talking to mari
pak and alex. that's how I know.

and both the boys insist to me that they told the press and anyone who would
listen that Hackett NEVER said a WORD about any wayward girls.

Dear Breaking Bad,

You seem to have knowledge and information that is unique and important. However I have some real concerns. If Pak told you it was pitch black, that does not correspond to the fact the the moon was fairly bright and the weather was clear that night. SG disappeared between 5:00am and 6:00 am and sunrise that morning was at 5:52am. I do not believe darkness was an issue that morning.

Your are implying that MP knows what really happened to SG. Has he divulged this to you or the FBI?

The easiest way MP can remove suspicion from himself is to be open and forthcoming with accurate details of the events of that night.

On the other hand when MP has you pass on inaccurate and incorrect information, it just increases the focus on him.

Dear Breaking Bad,

You seem to have knowledge and information that is unique and important. However I have some real concerns. If Pak told you it was pitch black, that does not correspond to the fact the the moon was fairly bright and the weather was clear that night. SG disappeared between 5:00am and 6:00 am and sunrise that morning was at 5:52am. I do not believe darkness was an issue that morning.

Your are implying that MP knows what really happened to SG. Has he divulged this to you or the FBI?

The easiest way MP can remove suspicion from himself is to be open and forthcoming with accurate details of the events of that night.

On the other hand when MP has you pass on inaccurate and incorrect information, it just increases the focus on him.

If you don't believe me
talk to him yourself

Pak has spoken to everyone and anyone who spoke to him, including, but not limited to
48 Hours way back on their first telecast on July 12, 2011. He spoke to Kolker and the press
and the police. Remember, he passed his poly.

If the press suppress the fact that he has told anyone who would listen to him that there is
NO conversation of wayward girls between Hackett and Mari that he witnessed, then
it only leaves the conclusion that:

a) it happened when Pak was NOT with Hackett
but
b) Alex was with Hackett for the very FIRST call that was made from his wife's phone to Mari
and Alex specifically ASKED Hackett to call Mari because Mari needed help finding Shannan
and Hackett was allegedly some kind of big shot behind the gates there in Oak Beach, so,
Alex asked Hackett to talk to Shannan's mom.

NOTHING nefarious about Hackett's first call to Mari. Alex was the witness.

Pak said it was pitch black BACK THERE by Coletti's house and then while he was racing
around in his car frantically searching for Shannan the sun was coming up and it was dawn.

What are you talking about
"the easiest way MP can remove suspicion from himself is to be open and forthcoming with accurate details and events of that night"

HE HAS BEEN completely open and forthcoming. And, for the record, there IS NO SUSPICION upon him - maybe in your mind,
but SCPD let him go and so did New Jersey PD.;

Im not passing on inaccurate and incorrect information, I have no reason to even post on Websleuths

none of you have ever bothered to speak to Pak or Alex.

BOTH of their numbers used to be public and were put forth by 48 Hours.

Im not passing on inaccurate and incorrect information, I have no reason to even post on Websleuths

none of you have ever bothered to speak to Pak or Alex.

Snipped for space

Maybe you have no reason to post on Websleuths but Pak sure does... especially if burdened by that "cross on his heart" (as you previously stated).

So, why isn't he here posting??

Isn't this case important enough to either of you to come to WS and post as verified insiders and not be limited to hearsay???

Snipped for space

Maybe you have no reason to post on Websleuths but Pak sure does... especially if burdened by that "cross on his heart" (as you previously stated).

So, why isn't he here posting??

Isn't this case important enough to either of you to come to WS and post as verified insiders and not be limited to hearsay???

Alex and Pak never even heard of WEbsleuths.

If you were at the scene of the crime (Coletti's and Brewers behind the gates) in the wee hours of the morn on May 1, 2017, this year, you would have met all of us.
It's Shannan's 7 year anniversary.

I told you this a year ago after Mari's funeral. I said that there were 3 things that happened there
that blew my mind.

I've let people know about 2 of them, but kept quiet about the most shocking.

After Mari's anniversary, (giving her a year to rest in peace) I'm releasing the most shocking relevation
about the Gilbert camp.

Because I went to her funeral, and none of you here did, I know more than any person who posts here.
Because I've spent so much time talking to Pak and Alex, I know more than anyone - including Kolker,
and John Ray only spoke to each for 45 minutes respectively.

Both Pak, Alex and some others in the Gilbert camp are fit to be tied about Kolker's book
being sold as a fairy story about Mari Gilbert being the next Erin Brockovich for sex trafficked girls.

You have no idea how off that concept is. Mari was egregiously mendacious and injurious to her own children,
especially Shannan.

Im done telling you people truth. All you ever do is say harsh things and be nasty.

C ya.

Alex and Pak never even heard of WEbsleuths.

If you were at the scene of the crime (Coletti's and Brewers behind the gates) in the wee hours of the morn on May 1, 2017, this year, you would have met all of us.
It's Shannan's 7 year anniversary.

Im done telling you people truth. All you ever do is critisize and be nasty.

C ya.

Awww c'mon... BB

All those hours on the phone with Pak and ya never once mentioned Websleuths nor suggested he come here... but yet you were here posting away.

I just wanna know why we should actually believe your truth-isms... that ain't being nasty. I mean, you know that how this place works.

Otherwise, the posts just appear attention-seeking and gossipy... not as a truthful fact.

C ya

Dear Breaking Bad,

I apologize if you felt I was saying harsh things and being nasty to you. It was never my intention to be hurtful. However I am very intrigued by the things you say and how they seem somewhat inconsistent with my previous understanding of the case.

We are all interested in the truth.

I posted the following questions on this site, February 14. 2012, can you ask MP to honestly answer these questions directly or through you?

1) How many people were at the party at JB's?

2) Did JB hire you to provide a girl, or did he contract directly with SG?

3) Did SG pay you?

4) Did anybody pay you?

5) Had you been to Oak Beach before?

6) Did you know any of the LISK victims?

plus these additional questions.

a) Did MP have contact with PCH that evening?

b) After SG ran from Brewers, did MP speak to or 'catch' SG?

c) Why did MP leave Oak Beach before the Police arrived?

d) Has MP been interviewed by the FBI?

e) Does MP know why SG called 911 from Brewer's house and why she thought she was in danger?

f) Does MP have any other information regarding Brewer, PCH, Oak Beach, the LISK or the SCPD that might be relevant?

Thank you

Dear Breaking Bad,

I apologize if you felt I was saying harsh things and being nasty to you. It was never my intention to be hurtful. However I am very intrigued by the things you say and how they seem somewhat inconsistent with my previous understanding of the case.

We are all interested in the truth.

I posted the following questions on this site, February 14. 2012, can you ask MP to honestly answer these questions directly or through you?

1) How many people were at the party at JB's?

2) Did JB hire you to provide a girl, or did he contract directly with SG?

3) Did SG pay you?

4) Did anybody pay you?

5) Had you been to Oak Beach before?

6) Did you know any of the LISK victims?

plus these additional questions.

a) Did MP have contact with PCH that evening?

b) After SG ran from Brewers, did MP speak to or 'catch' SG?

c) Why did MP leave Oak Beach before the Police arrived?

d) Has MP been interviewed by the FBI?

e) Does MP know why SG called 911 from Brewer's house and why she thought she was in danger?

f) Does MP have any other information regarding Brewer, PCH, Oak Beach, the LISK or the SCPD that might be relevant?

Thank you

Those are all very good questions. Thank you.
I asked him just about every single question you have asked me to ask him.

Now...I've p'm'd you

if you so desire - you can ask him - on film.

are yuou in the new york area? because we are making our own film
for truth

Alex is bursting at the seams to get the truth out there and blow up
the lies of Mari Gilbert, John Ray and Robert Kolker.

He doesn't know what websleuths is and he never saw killing season.
Pak is the same for the above paragraph.

Alex is particularly bitter because John Ray told him not to talk to the press,
yet, John Ray is constantly having these pressers and both pak and alex
are in SHOCK that a lawsuit is going forward against Hackett as there NEVER
was any wayward girl talk

when both pak and alex witnessed hackett talk to mari on TWO ENTIRELY DIFFERENT
\calls.

yes folks two separate calls.

BB, it appears you are attacking Mari because your mad at John Ray.
Pak and Diaz never heard of wesleuths? They would find out you never leave home without a tape recorder if they did.
You came across info at Mari's funeral? You had all this info before Mari's death. This according to another poster.
The only person that seems to be bursting at the seams is you. Whats really motivating you.

With time, you will see, that people did know what happened to Shannan.

You need to ask yourself, why wasn't Mari screaming and yelling in the press AT PAK?
she NEVER did did she?

why?
cuz she spoke to Pak and Alex within 24 hours of Shannan going missing.
Mari knew damn straight what happened in OB to Shannan FROM PAK TELLING HER.

There WAS no phone call from Hackett To Mari ABOUT any wayward girls.
NONE. ZIP. NADA

just clear communication
how do I know
cuz there were two witnesses to Hackett talking to mari
pak and alex. that's how I know.

and both the boys insist to me that they told the press and anyone who would
listen that Hackett NEVER said a WORD about any wayward girls.

I'm following you here but it makes me curious why did Hackett ever deny calling Mari if the calls were completely benign, which could be confirmed by two witnesses?

I'm following you here but it makes me curious why did Hackett ever deny calling Mari if the calls were completely benign, which could be confirmed by two witnesses?
Its always been my belief that he only denied the contents of the calls. Not the calls itself. Sometimes its hard to tell with all the slicing and dicing (editing) that goes on.

Received and replied to your PM, Thank you.

One area I am confused about is the issues of both Mari Gilbert and John Ray in this case. Both of them were not in Oak Beach when SG disappeared. In fact their involvement only started after the disappearance. Even if one believes Mari and John Ray are lying, despicable people, there is no way they are linked to the events of that night or the LISK case.

I believe that focusing on the individuals directly involved that night is where the solution to this case will come from. Diverting attention to peripheral characters unless it can be shown they somehow obstructed or negatively impacted the investigation will not be fruitful.

If MP is the class guy he wants us all to believe he is, he can answer the questions I posed above, now right here on Websleuths. There is no need to wait.

hi i am new to websleuths but without going through the michael pak thing myself can someone explain the calls sg made to him and him to her , initial it sounded like one call but someone showed a list of calls that night by sg and 251 to 3something in am time there were several calls between them both what about?

It doesnt matter what reporters and writers say. I think the truth got twisted along the way.

Plenty of details have been twisted, like Manorville Jane Doe having an ankle tattoo. In the matter of if Hackett denied the phone calls or not, here are some earlier articles:

http://nymag.com/news/features/long-island-serial-killer-families-2011-6/index5.html
Mari didn’t know what to make of the call. Looking back, she can’t even be sure it was Hackett on the phone. If it was him, was he fishing to see if Shannan was all right? Was someone else doing that, using his name? What seems clear is that whoever was calling had reason to be concerned about Shannan. Mari became suspicious of Hackett. She says she came upon information suggesting that he plays some sort of security role at Oak Beach.
New York has not been able to confirm this; Hackett, who has done police and EMS work in the past, has denied ever calling or meeting Gilbert.

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/suffolk-commish-progress-in-gilgo-probe-1.3016807
Until Sunday, Hackett had denied to Newsday and others that he called Mari Gilbert. He first confirmed the call to "48 Hours Mystery," but he denied Mari Gilbert's account of what was said.
A lot of details here are murky -even in 2011 Mari wasn't sure if it was Hackett on the phone. The initial denial of the calls seems to be consistent in these earlier articles.

hi i am new to websleuths but without going through the michael pak thing myself can someone explain the calls sg made to him and him to her , initial it sounded like one call but someone showed a list of calls that night by sg and 251 to 3something in am time there were several calls between them both what about?

This is snipped from TheForeigners post linked below:

In the timeframe 2:55 AM to 4:51 AM thise phonecalls was registrated on SG's phonerecords:

2:55 AM... BABYLON,NY 1 Oak Beach CVS
(460 MONTAUK HIGHWAY WEST ISLIP, NY11795)

2:57 AM... NEW YORK,NY 3 Michael Pak

3:00 AM... Incoming, 3 Michael Pak

3:04 AM... NEW YORK,NY 6 Michael Pak

3:13 AM... Incoming, 1 Michael Pak

3:15 AM... NEW YORK,NY 2 Michael Pak

4:09 AM... NEW YORK,NY 1 Michael Pak

4:51 AM...
Gilbert calls 911, and police would be on the phone with her for 23 minutes (from 4.51 to 5:14 a.m.)
It was the last call recorded from that phone.SG could not say where she was, and no officers arrived until nearly 6 a.m., after neighbors called 911. The driver MP's voice can be heard on her 911 call

Shannan Gilbert's phonerecords:

05/01/10 4:51 AM 911-000-0000 Emergency, 23
05/01/10 4:09 AM NEW YORK,NY 1 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:15 AM NEW YORK,NY 2 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:13 AM Incoming, 1 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:04 AM NEW YORK,NY 6 Michael Pak
05/01/10 3:00 AM Incoming, 3 Michael Pak
05/01/10 2:57 AM NEW YORK,NY 3 Michael Pak
05/01/10 2:55 AM BABYLON,NY 1 Oak Beach CVS
(460 MONTAUK HIGHWAY WEST ISLIP, NY11795)
05/01/10 12:25 AM NEW YORK,NY 1 Michael Pak
05/01/10 12:23 AM NEW YORK,NY 2 Michael Pak
05/01/10 12:20 AM NEW YORK,NY 3 Michael Pak
04/30/10 10:02 PM NEW YORK,NY 2 Michael Pak

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tos-**NO-DISCUSSION**&p=10340084#post10340084

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle