POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mentioned the name Everlynn towards the end of your post. Who is she? I think thats the first time any of us heard that name.

No, it's not the first time ANY of us heard that name, just you.[/QUOTE] It would appear that Gus, Barbara B, and Everlyn called 911? Something that Dormer and Verrone never mentioned before.

I think Scalise is a screwball and would not believe one word that comes out of his mouth.

No, it's not the first time ANY of us heard that name, just you.
It would appear that Gus, Barbara B, and Everlyn called 911? Something that Dormer and Verrone never mentioned before.

I think Scalise is a screwball and would not believe one word that comes out of his mouth.[/QUOTE]

Well to state fact - the transcript that Mari was passing around is dated Sept. 30, 2012
so whether or not you believe...Scalise or not....it's his mothers's name in the alleged transcript.

But the only thing that really matters is the Deposition that Mari gave to Hackett's attorney.
Mari talks repeatedly in the deposition about Scalise pointing finger at Hackett.

I think we are all aware of Scalise family's animosity towards Hackett. Supposedly it started long before the disappearance of Shannan.

Most of us also know of the Scalise son's involvement with marijuana trafficking and his subsequent conviction and imprisonment in another state.

The question is, are the Scalise's implicating Hackett because of the previous animosity between them, and are the Scalise's less credible because of the son's reputation? Or are the Scalise's more credible because of the son's criminal activities, and was their animosity towards Hackett based on knowledge of possibly 'dark' activities.

My sense is that Hackett is not a evil man. I think he got involved in some way with Brewer and Pak and things, from Hackett's perspective, spiralled out of control.

Regarding the number of people at Brewer's house that night, would things start to unravel in the investigation if we knew if Hackett and/or Scalise were there?

I know it is just speculation on my part. In a way it makes sense though, Scalise Jr. is a criminal, what is going on at Brewer's house is criminal activity, it is understandable if Scalise Jr. was there. Scalise Jr. is absolutely insistent on Hackett's involvement in Shannan's death. If Scalise Jr. saw Hackett, Shannan and Pak together and heard conversations, he would have knowledge what really went on.

Why didn't Scalise make official incriminating statements to Law Enforcement? Being a criminal Scalise knows what happens to 'rats'.

I think we are all aware of Scalise family's animosity towards Hackett. Supposedly it started long before the disappearance of Shannan.

Most of us also know of the Scalise son's involvement with marijuana trafficking and his subsequent conviction and imprisonment in another state.

The question is, are the Scalise's implicating Hackett because of the previous animosity between them, and are the Scalise's less credible because of the son's reputation? Or are the Scalise's more credible because of the son's criminal activities, and was their animosity towards Hackett based on knowledge of possibly 'dark' activities.

My sense is that Hackett is not a evil man. I think he got involved in some way with Brewer and Pak and things, from Hackett's perspective, spiralled out of control.

Regarding the number of people at Brewer's house that night, would things start to unravel in the investigation if we knew if Hackett and/or Scalise were there?

I know it is just speculation on my part. In a way it makes sense though, Scalise Jr. is a criminal, what is going on at Brewer's house is criminal activity, it is understandable if Scalise Jr. was there. Scalise Jr. is absolutely insistent on Hackett's involvement in Shannan's death. If Scalise Jr. saw Hackett, Shannan and Pak together and heard conversations, he would have knowledge what really went on.

Why didn't Scalise make official incriminating statements to Law Enforcement? Being a criminal Scalise knows what happens to 'rats'.

Joe Scalise Jr is not in prison. His next court date is Oct. 27, but he has not been sentenced as of yet.

You do not have unimpeachable evidence
that Gus called 9-1-1 at 5:13am, nor that Shannan is knocking
on BB's door at 5:30.

The police did not arrive at 5:40.

If you have any evidence, any police records, any phone records,
now is your chance to plead your case.

Your time line is off. Remember, you don't have a phone record.
Nor have you spoken to Pak yourself.

You're wrong.

Were you thinking that timeline came from Mari? 911 call starts at 4:53, between 5:13 and 5:30 she knocks on two doors, two calls were made to 911 and her phone dies. Did the cop not get there at 5:40? Are you disputing some or all of that timeline? I'm not in the habit of watching John's exploits in the media so I would't be aware of any debunking he might have done.

Why are you saying she was placed in the marsh that day. She wasn't.

FBI sent a Black Hawk with special equipment in the helicopter to find Shannan. They found NOTHNG
because she was not in the marsh when they looked.

I'll bite, Where was she if not in the marsh? Are you saying she was kept for at least a year before being put there because I think that's when the special equipment was used which was cameras, and special does not mean perfect.

Were you thinking that timeline came from Mari? 911 call starts at 4:53, between 5:13 and 5:30 she knocks on two doors, two calls were made to 911 and her phone dies. Did the cop not get there at 5:40? Are you disputing some or all of that timeline? I'm not in the habit of watching John's exploits in the media so I would't be aware of any debunking he might have done.

That time line DID come from Mari - from her email to mine.
Problem is....it's not an official transcript, it's just typed up from memory of
meeting the SCME. And, quite frankly, it's not very good at all.

I'll bite, Where was she if not in the marsh? Are you saying she was kept for at least a year before being put there because I think that's when the special equipment was used which was cameras, and special does not mean perfect.

Right, and special does not mean perfect, anymore than
not guilty doesn't mean innocent.

The timeline comes from here.

[video=youtube;1ffjXdpV-to]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ffjXdpV-to[/video]

The timeline comes from here.

[video=youtube;1ffjXdpV-to]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ffjXdpV-to[/video]

This MOCUMENTARY is NOT an official time line.

SCPD Detective in a horribly cheap Salvation Army basement bizarre business suit is NOT stating fact.

Im not wasting 53 minutes looking at these two ugly old goats.
Where is the minute and second in this 53 minute MOCUMENTARY that states the time line.
Don't waste my time with crap.

Where is the signed statement by the copper who went to Oak Beach to
investigate on the morning of May 1? IF SCPD didn't have something to hide,
they would be releasing the 911 call.

Where is the signed statement by the copper who went to Oak Beach to
investigate on the morning of May 1? IF SCPD didn't have something to hide,
they would be releasing the 911 call.

RSBM

Years have passed since SG's 911 call, AND all the SC corruption before, during and since... truth will never be known.

RSBM

Years have passed since SG's 911 call, AND all the SC corruption before, during and since... truth will never be known.

There was ONE person at Brewers, who was also at Gus Coletti's, who was also one of the last people to see Shannan alive.

Michael Pak.

Pak was the one who called Mari, in disguise, on May 2 pretending to be a dr from a clinic looking for Shannan. Mari then went to work her 3rd shift. During that night, Sherre called Mari to say Alex had called her to say this and that about Pak and Shannan out at OB.

Alex left immediately to confront Brewer, and he did so that night, May 2 at about 11pm.

Pak did not go back to OB until May 4 with Alex.

Michael Pak fled from OB.....

so, lets say the coppers arrived at 5:40. NO SIGN OF PAK.
Gone like a thief in the night,
or was he hiding at Hackett's? Or was he hiding at Brewers.

First thing he would do if Gus was telling the truth, was, get Shannan, so Shannan
could NOT tell police what the frig happened at Brewers.

This is from the last page of Mari's deposition.

Hackett's lawyer asks her when Pak and Alex went to OB to talk to H.

She said May 4 (maybe May 5)
of her ENTIRE deposition.
THIS is the ONLY thing she is certain of and can state a DATE to be fact.

Remember, Gus Coletti told the world he was standing at the gate for the cops
to come into OB.

Pak could easily have gotten out of his car and retrieved Shannan and tossed her in his SUV.

Pak would then go to Brewers to tell them that the cops were on their way.
Hackett would know this cuz of his police radio in his home that he listened to
non stop.

Shannan was stumbling and tripping over her own feet and kept falling down.
She was not hard to catch. She was, to quote Pak "petrified for her life"

And NO ONE has ever asked

how do you know that she said "they're trying to kill me"

NONE OF YOU.

you were not there, I was not there, SCPD won't release the call
so how do you know Shannan was screaming "they're trying to kill me."

I have the answer....but I'm disappointed that NONE of you ever questioned that.

Attachments

• Pak call Mari 3 2.jpeg
    Pak call Mari 3 2.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 32
This is from the last page of Mari's deposition.

Hackett's lawyer asks her when Pak and Alex went to OB to talk to H.

She said May 4 (maybe May 5)
of her ENTIRE deposition.
THIS is the ONLY thing she is certain of and can state a DATE to be fact.

Remember, Gus Coletti told the world he was standing at the gate for the cops
to come into OB.

Pak could easily have gotten out of his car and retrieved Shannan and tossed her in his SUV.

Pak would then go to Brewers to tell them that the cops were on their way.
Hackett would know this cuz of his police radio in his home that he listened to
non stop.

Shannan was stumbling and tripping over her own feet and kept falling down.
She was not hard to catch. She was, to quote Pak "petrified for her life"

And NO ONE has ever asked

how do you know that she said "they're trying to kill me"

NONE OF YOU.

you were not there, I was not there, SCPD won't release the call
so how do you know Shannan was screaming "they're trying to kill me."

I have the answer....but I'm disappointed that NONE of you ever questioned that.

Dont ya think brewer already knew the cops where on there way since shannons 911 call started in his house? He didnt need pak to tell him that imo.

Nobody cares who you are disappointed in scorpio. This isnt about you. As you know its about justice for all the victims involved here. Hopefully thats your motivation here. so if you have something interesting to add, like your answer to what shannon said/didnt say on the 911 tape, than say it. This isnt a game about whos theories/opinions are right or wrong. Its about getting to the bottom of the truth as to What psycho or group of psychos are involved with these girls deaths. So again, rather than be disappointed.. stay focused and make your case, as you do have interesting material/thoughts to add.

Bits and pieces of depositions is not very helpful... now that's disappointing. We need to see it all.

imo

Bits and pieces of depositions is not very helpful... now that's disappointing. We need to see it all.

imo

It would be really swell of you if you could get over to the
courthouse and take pictures of the depositions
and post for all of us.

thx

It would be really swell of you if you could get over to the
courthouse and take pictures of the depositions
and post for all of us.

thx

You've (apparently via the tidbits) already done that, but only chosen to post some. Or no?

There was a A&E documentary called Americas Serial Killer. Pak was interviewed. He said Shannan was on the phone with 911 claiming "they are trying to kill me". This would be where most of us heard it.

Okay everybody let's be cool, we are all here basically for the same thing. Let us appreciate the efforts of each other, and not get 'chippy' with one another.

Thanks

WINDSOR

Okay everybody let's be cool, we are all here basically for the same thing. Let us appreciate the efforts of each other, and not get 'chippy' with one another.

Thanks

WINDSOR

Self-proclaimed (not verified) insiders who share only portions of legal documents... how lax have the WS rules become ??

Listen Scorpio Girl fka To Kill a Mockingbird there's no reason to make this all about you and to bully all the other users on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd