Police Dispatch Tapes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm very interested in the latest news about larceny.

That's it. Just interested. :) Hope more details will come out on the who, what, where, when and why.

As a reminder, the information heard on the scanner by our members is only discussed in the Scanner Forum, a member's only area of Websleuths.

However, we now have a verified scanner engineer who is a member here, indepmo. Because this member is verified, and because the calls have been released in the MSM, I have returned a post from yesterday that indepmo created on YouTube. Remember that only verified members can post information from the scanner on the public forum, with moderator approval. :tyou: Enjoy!

We have:

8/16/2011 - Larceny complaint against JI
9/ /2011 - JI's car is broken in to
10/4/2011 - Lisa allegedly abducted
10/11/2011 - DB asks LE to come back and test cigarette butts from the car break in

Very interesting!

Car break in was 10/11/11

hope link is still good, around 2 min in
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/44872173#44872173

Houston, I think we have something new!
Wait a sec - the car break in was AFTER she went missing? Lisa went missing on 10/4 (very early hours of morning or before midnight on 10/3) so the car break in was after?

If a month or so ago - that would be 9/4 approximately.

The article said the complaint of larceny to JI was on August 16.

Still trying to get a date for the car break in.

We have:

10/11/2011 - Report of JI's car broken into
11/4/2011 - Lisa allegedly abducted

Very interesting!
you are off a bit in your dates.

Wait a sec - the car break in was AFTER she went missing? Lisa went missing on 10/4 (very early hours of morning or before midnight on 10/3) so the car break in was after?

I want to look at the judge jeanine tape. I believe this is where he said his car was broken into a month ago. It's either there or the abc interview.

But this seems to have occurred prior to the car being broken into

I'm on it, looking to make sure! I remember the car break in as before also.

Got it, DB asked for LE to come back and test cigarette butts, still looking for exact date of the car break in

Either way - we have:

Complaint TO JI regarding a larceny on 8/16/11

JI car broken into sometime around 9/11/11

Lisa taken 10/4/11

With the addition of the new Dr. who specializes in "threat assessment" and "targeted violence" ............................

Do we or could we possibly have a "hatfields v. mccoys" type situation? Was there a feud going on here? Interesting........................

No 911 call - who else was there when JI called 911 that night that prompted the dispatcher to dispatch the call as an "in progress" call?

Curiouser and curiouser.....................

We have:

9/ /2011 - JI's car is broken in to
10/4/2011 - Lisa allegedly abducted
10/11/2011 - DB asks LE to come back and test cigarette butts from the car break in

Very interesting!

Can only find "a month ago" so we'll just say in Sept. Could be a revenge thing, who's got it out for JI?

I want to look at the judge jeanine tape. I believe this is where he said his car was broken into a month ago. It's either there or the abc interview.

But this seems to have occurred prior to the car being broken into

Generally it appears one event for the past two months prior to Lisa's disappearance.

August 16 - larceny complaint against JI

September - auto theft

Oct. 4 - Lisa reported missing

Either way - we have:

Complaint TO JI regarding a larceny on 8/16/11

JI car broken into sometime around 9/11/11

Lisa taken 10/4/11

With the addition of the new Dr. who specializes in "threat assessment" and "targeted violence" ............................

Do we or could we possibly have a "hatfields v. mccoys" type situation? Was there a feud going on here? Interesting........................

No 911 call - who else was there when JI called 911 that night that prompted the dispatcher to dispatch the call as an "in progress" call?

Curiouser and curiouser.....................

You aren't kidding! It may be a hatfields v mccoys, or it could be that someone came in, while JI was gone, turned on all the lights, grabbed the baby and the cellphones and took the baby right in front of them all. MOO

This information could change everything JMO

I can not believe this is new information. I've known this for a while, I thought the larceny was the car break in. (silly me).

I'm not ruling out the death of the lady up north being related now for sure!

I can not believe this is new information. I've known this for a while, I thought the larceny was the car break in. (silly me).

I'm not ruling out the death of the lady up north being related now for sure!

There hasnt been anyword on how she died either. Not that i gather. maybe i missed it. moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back