POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO @ Chasing and BeanE. you kids crack me up!, might I just add that I am pretty sure one of the moving men, probably the one who is not with child, was approached to murder someone for hire?

I think we are in agreement. I too disbelieve there was ever a doctor appoinment. I feel she woke up intending the day go one way. Something happened on the drive. Her casually mentioning a doctor appintment across a crowded gym I feel was done spur of the moment as she was formulating her plan to make Kyron disappear. I think we are sayign the same thing, that the appointment was always fiction meant to buy time with no phone call home regarding Kyron's absence from school. Where we disagree is that I feel it was done spur of the moment, on the fly as she was formulating a spur of the moment plan of what to do and how to do it. you feel it is proof that she woke up that morning with the plan already in place.

We agree on her being responsible but disagree on how much premeditation was involved. For the record, whether the plan was devised well ahead of time or that morning, a plan was still devised. That plan, weeks, months, or 20 minutes old is still a plan and still equals premeditation IMO. So you see, we agree, just not on the details.

I see, lol. But why would she tell someone days in advance he had a doctors appointment if he didn't? To me that says, something was going to happen to make him disappear, and she had it planned in advance.

I see, lol. But why would she tell someone days in advance he had a doctors appointment if he didn't? To me that says, something was going to happen to make him disappear, and she had it planned in advance.

I think (going along with tlcox's reasoning) there may HAVE been an appointment at some time the next week or even later. But on that morning, Terri seized on that as a way to cover her tracks and cause confusion regarding Kyron's absence from school.

I think we are in agreement. I too disbelieve there was ever a doctor appoinment. I feel she woke up intending the day go one way. Something happened on the drive. Her casually mentioning a doctor appintment across a crowded gym I feel was done spur of the moment as she was formulating her plan to make Kyron disappear. I think we are sayign the same thing, that the appointment was always fiction meant to buy time with no phone call home regarding Kyron's absence from school. Where we disagree is that I feel it was done spur of the moment, on the fly as she was formulating a spur of the moment plan of what to do and how to do it. you feel it is proof that she woke up that morning with the plan already in place.

We agree on her being responsible but disagree on how much premeditation was involved. For the record, whether the plan was devised well ahead of time or that morning, a plan was still devised. That plan, weeks, months, or 20 minutes old is still a plan and still equals premeditation IMO. So you see, we agree, just not on the details.

But then where is his body? And why haven't people come forward to say they saw her driving around. Dumping a body is something that if not well planned in advance, will eventually show up. I don't see how a person could just dispose of a body with twenty minutes of planning that has not shown up for the last two months. That's why I do believe it was premeditated.

Some good theories here... But most I don't agree with.
IMO. I think it would be extremely difficult to persuade any friend, even a best friend to be an accomplice to killing a child or hiding a childs body. However, I do think that it would be easier to convince a friend to keep quiet about a child that is alive and in the custody of someone else.

So lets go with the idea that this was planned, that DD was involved and maybe that they even switched cars. But not to get rid of Kyron ie: murdered or buried. But to get rid of him by meeeting someone else and handing this child off to them.
If TH was so angry that KH made her son go away, she may have planned to let him see what it felt like to live without his son. So, maybe she convinced a friend to take Kyron for a while, by lying or manipulation. Maybe she told the friend that Kyron was being abused by his dad and she wanted to leave him but knew KH would never let her have Kyron. So she may have convinced the friend to keep Kyron safe and hide him, until she could divorce KH and come get him.
Just an idea..

Sorry to say this, but I don't think it would be that hard to dump a small body. And she had plenty of time. She could have even placed him in a trash bag and put him in a dumpster in some other part of the city, for example. Who pays attention to people putting bags in a dumpster? (or if she buried, someplace close to home in case she was seen driving around).
I'm not sold on premediation and it may be naive on my part, But as I have said before, I am not even sold on Casey having killed Caylee with any sort of plan. I can see either one in a temper tantrum however.

But then where is his body? And why haven't people come forward to say they saw her driving around. Dumping a body is something that if not well planned in advance, will eventually show up. I don't see how a person could just dispose of a body with twenty minutes of planning that has not shown up for the last two months. That's why I do believe it was premeditated.

That is indeed the twentyfivethousand dollar question. I just feel, were this planned well in advance, there would have been a much better explaination of Terri's day made available, and a better alibi created than "I was driving around on randmon roads with my sick toddler"

That is indeed the twentyfivethousand dollar question. I just feel, were this planned well in advance, there would have been a much better explaination of Terri's day made available, and a better alibi created than "I was driving around on randmon roads with my sick toddler"

Well think about it. Terri didn't think the attention would come to her. Her alibi was that she dropped him off at school. She did do that, she took pictures in front of the Science Fair. She bought herself time with the drs appointment.

So I think that she didn't think that she'd be considered a suspect. She created the best alibi she could considering she still had to dispose of the body. She went to the store where she was known, switched the phones with DeDe in the truck to ping elsewhere, she went to the gym and went home. She kept her day as routine as possible.

I also think that maybe maybe maybe, DeDe is the one who disposed of the clothing. If TH has a locker that can be used overnight in the gym she could have locked her dirty clothes there.

I think they should check to see if DeDe went to the same gym later that day. TH could have switched her clothes and left them locked in a locker with a padlock that DeDe knew the combo. DeDe goes and picks up the dirty clothes and takes them home and washes them. Dirt covered clothing in her house wouldn't arise suspicion because she's a landscaper.

The "hitting the gym" facebook status in the days following Kyrons missing could have been a code for the two to meet at the gym to discuss things.

I wonder if they have a camera in the lockerrooms. I doubt they do because of privacy issues but if you think about it a woman's lockerroom would be a really good place to do something you didn't want seen.

Some good theories here... But most I don't agree with.
IMO. I think it would be extremely difficult to persuade any friend, even a best friend to be an accomplice to killing a child or hiding a childs body. However, I do think that it would be easier to convince a friend to keep quiet about a child that is alive and in the custody of someone else.

So lets go with the idea that this was planned, that DD was involved and maybe that they even switched cars. But not to get rid of Kyron ie: murdered or buried. But to get rid of him by meeeting someone else and handing this child off to them.
If TH was so angry that KH made her son go away, she may have planned to let him see what it felt like to live without his son. So, maybe she convinced a friend to take Kyron for a while, by lying or manipulation. Maybe she told the friend that Kyron was being abused by his dad and she wanted to leave him but knew KH would never let her have Kyron. So she may have convinced the friend to keep Kyron safe and hide him, until she could divorce KH and come get him.
Just an idea..

What about a lover?

That's my take on the whole thing. I think DeDe and TH are lovers. Also those who are saying Kyron was handed off, there's just no reason at all to believe this. When a child is abducted his face is plastered across the country on television sets and internet. There's no way a person would ever think they could get away with hiding a kid unless they were willing to kill them in the end or was completely insane. So the idea of "protecting the child" is a bit bizarre in my opinion.

Well think about it. Terri didn't think the attention would come to her. Her alibi was that she dropped him off at school. She did do that, she took pictures in front of the Science Fair. She bought herself time with the drs appointment.

So I think that she didn't think that she'd be considered a suspect. She created the best alibi she could considering she still had to dispose of the body. She went to the store where she was known, switched the phones with DeDe in the truck to ping elsewhere, she went to the gym and went home. She kept her day as routine as possible.

I also think that maybe maybe maybe, DeDe is the one who disposed of the clothing. If TH has a locker that can be used overnight in the gym she could have locked her dirty clothes there.

I think they should check to see if DeDe went to the same gym later that day. TH could have switched her clothes and left them locked in a locker with a padlock that DeDe knew the combo. DeDe goes and picks up the dirty clothes and takes them home and washes them. Dirt covered clothing in her house wouldn't arise suspicion because she's a landscaper.

The "hitting the gym" facebook status in the days following Kyrons missing could have been a code for the two to meet at the gym to discuss things.

I wonder if they have a camera in the lockerrooms. I doubt they do because of privacy issues but if you think about it a woman's lockerroom would be a really good place to do something you didn't want seen.

What about a lover?

That's my take on the whole thing. I think DeDe and TH are lovers. Also those who are saying Kyron was handed off, there's just no reason at all to believe this. When a child is abducted his face is plastered across the country on television sets and internet. There's no way a person would ever think they could get away with hiding a kid unless they were willing to kill them in the end or was completely insane. So the idea of "protecting the child" is a bit bizarre in my opinion.

Chewy you're making my head spin. The whole gym thing right after Kyron's disappearance was just weird to me. A week after? Maybe. But that's not how it happened. Certainly a CSI crazed person might think carefully about a meeting place...and a women's locker room would be pretty good option.

Were they (or are they...) good friends, best friends, or something more altogether? Who knows???
At this point I tend to see DS as somewhat unwitting in this deal. I think she probably had some involvement, but didn't really get the significance of it until LE came into the picture. Then it was time to get an attorney on board and (possibly) protect her self.

Pure Speculation:

Hi, this and the tight timeline for TH and DDS is what got me (in another thread) going down the path that perhaps something did happen to Kyron on the spur of the moment, and that TH had a reasonably good temporary hiding place. She the called DDS and showed her where this location was. DDS then came back later and moved the body using a vehicle no one was looking for.

Imma get sad speculating like this :(

I haven't been reflecting on the case as much lately, but sitting here, the story with the "least resistance" to me, is that TH and DD are together, and maybe wanted a family together. It would explain the MFH plot. But, maybe she realized, it was not likely she could keep Kyron in that case of KH's death.

From what we've heard, TH was a CSI fan. If that is true, you'd think she knows about phone pings, fibers and finger prints. After the Casey Anthony case, who would put a dead body in a car/ truck?? There is just too much evidence left behind for that.

Unless LE has never checked that truck for evidence. There was all that hinkiness about the car being towed in the early days, . . .

It leads me to think she took him to some remote place, did the deed and left him, knowing there are such vast areas to cover, chances are slim that he would be found any time soon, and given time, elements, etc, very little evidence left I.e. Caylee.

I just can't imagine that she passed him off to someone else, risk is too great, too many loose ends.

I haven't been reflecting on the case as much lately, but sitting here, the story with the "least resistance" to me, is that TH and DD are together, and maybe wanted a family together. It would explain the MFH plot. But, maybe she realized, it was not likely she could keep Kyron in that case of KH's death.

That makes a whole lot of sense to me. You are willing to do things for the "love of your life" that you are not willing to do for a simple friend. And DeDe did move in after Kaine and Baby K left.

I just can't imagine that she passed him off to someone else, risk is too great, too many loose ends.

To me, if she was allowed to go on lying, as KH has said she is a dishonest person, she probably thought she was good at it, and could get away with it.

No offense, but we have no reason to believe these two women are lovers. A female friend staying with Terri at a time like this is hardly unusual. At least not to me.

What about a mother figure, or at least someone TH looks up to for advice? For some reason, I'm getting vibes here that Dede probably encouraged TH to do what she needed to do - first it was get rid of Kaine, then possibly it was do something to really hurt Kaine because he really hurt TH? I'm not suggesting that she actually told her to do something to Kyron, but maybe Dede encouraged TH to do what TH thought was best for TH, and that Dede would be there to help her if need be.

It kind of reminds me of an episode of a crime show I watched, like Criminal Minds maybe, where this foster mother was getting her foster kids, all sons, to do terrible things for her and to impress her. She would take care of the loose ends and police as long as the boys kept their mouths shut. They would get beaten if they said anything against her. One committed suicide to keep from upsetting his foster mother. It was like she was a gang leader with her foster sons. It was a truly disturbing episode.

I'm wondering if Dede possibly had that type of role, an advice giving but not getting hands dirty type of role, and influenced TH to maybe hire a hitman, and possibly do something else to hurt Kaine. Therefore, Dede's hands remain clean while TH, if she gets caught, goes down alone for what she did. Dede could just go on an on about what a great mother TH is, and how she can't believe she would do anything like this. Or, if TH keeps her mouth shut and doesn't get caught or admit that Dede was involved in anyway, Dede would help her cover loose ends and not get into trouble with the police. It all hinges on TH keeping her mouth closed about Dede and any involvement of Dede in what happened to Kyron.

I'm just wondering how much influence the older Dede has over TH and what that could mean in terms of TH's motivation to do something like this to an innocent child just to get back at his father. It would kind of explain her poor planning if she thought someone was going to come to her rescue, and that someone was supposed to be Dede. If Dede was that integral to TH's sense of security about not being caught, TH should be sweating bullets right now because obviously Dede is NOT going to rescue her anymore. Maybe Dede's mad because TH has been talking with people, breaking the key requirement of Dede agreeing to helping her in the first place.

What about a lover?

Well, I agree that DeDe and TH could be lovers. And if you re-read what I wrote. I am not saying TH was actually protecting Kyron by handing him off.

I am saying that I don't care how close you and your friend are even if you are lovers, you are not going to convince your friend to take part in a murder, let alone of a child.
But think about it, could you convince your friends to take your child and protect them from a would be sexually abusive father (even if you are a devious liar and telling a lie to your friend) What I am saying is, Let's say TH told all her friends that KH was horrible and convinced them of this (even if she knows it's a blatant lie) TH's real motivation would be revenge toward KH for making her son leave. Maybe, then the friends thought they were doing the right thing. Then it all blew up in thier face and got so big, now they know that they could be facing kidnapping charges, accessory to kidnapping and facing criminal charges. So nobody is talking.

No offense, but we have no reason to believe these two women are lovers. A female friend staying with Terri at a time like this is hardly unusual. At least not to me.

The reasons I think it is unusual is not that she was there.

The thing that strikes me to be the most unusual is Terri sexting MC after Kyron was missing only 3 weeks. It just seems to me that if this was something serious, it would have been going on before Kyron went missing. But if something different was happening, and Terri felt someone was figuring it out, she would have started doing this possibly to take the eye off of what was going on..... now you have 2 alleged "uncooperative" women? I just think there is a bit more to this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed