POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is your theory in Kyron's disappearance?

• Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was unplanned, an accident.

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Terri alone is responsible for Kyron's disappearance and it was planned.

Votes: 43 15.8%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was unplanned and DeDe was called for help

Votes: 38 13.9%
  • Terri is responsible for Kyron's disappearance, it was planned and DeDe helped plan it.

Votes: 108 39.6%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron. (Stranger being ANYONE except Terri, DeDe or accomplice.)

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around the school grounds

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • A stranger abducted Kyron or Kyron is still at the school or somewhere around school grounds.

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 47 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that he is not far away, if Terri is guilty. But if not Terri and it was some anonymous predator, than he could have been taken anywhere.

okay... these are some dots (IMHOO) that I personally am starting to connect:

1- terri's phone is taken for analysis. Le finds texts to the landscaper on them (sexual in nature) (((the context of the messages is in court documents: http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0712/24229769.pdf)))

2-terri's friends buy her bat phones (media report today)

3-terri sexts with MC and also allows him to take photos of the sealed RO... and I currently IMHOO*** believe she was sexting on the bat phones.

4-Le receives a tip either on the MC relationship or the phones... and discovers the sexts/presence of bat phones

5-sexts are provided to Kaine's atty (also in court documents) http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0712/24229769.pdf and the violation of the RO document is filed

this makes sense to me is my opinion oniy

JMO:

I really do not think that Kyron was even at the school on Friday morning at all. The pic of Kyron could have been taken on Thursday when his project was first set up. Kyron's friend could have been mistaken. Terri could have taken Kyron's coat and backpack and placed it in the room on Friday morning. I would love to know what the janitor has to say about that Friday morning. For some reason, that pic of the janitor walking toward the stairs with his back to the camera when the pic was taken haunts me. Did Terri snap that pic after having him unlock the classroom door early? Terri had been to that classroom many times to read to the class or whatever, so the janitor may have unlocked the door for her when asked. I think she wanted to place Kyron's jacket and backpack in that classroom.

Anyone seeing Terri at the school that Friday morning would just automatically think that Kyron was there as well whether they saw him or not. What was Kyron wearing at school on Thursday? Was it the black CSI shirt and the pants? It was mentioned somewhere that Terri had supposedly gone home and washed clothes. Did Terri report that Kyron had the outfit on that was in the pic, yet the outfit was found at home and had been washed? This just keeps nagging at me. At the PC where LE had the clothing, shoes, and glasses laid out on a table, Desiree looked as if she was going to faint, throw up, and it looked as if her stomach was rolling. Could those have actually been Kyron's clothes on that table? Only the tennis shoes looked new. I was overwhelmed with compassion for her at that moment. It did not seem to bother Terri, tho.

Now we find out that one of Terri's friends had gotten her a couple of throwaway or 'bat phones' (think the Anthony's). Could that maybe be why Desiree thought that Terri may have Kyron stashed with someone somewhere? Terri would have one of the phones and the person having Kyron could have the other. At the very least, an accomplice could have the other phone so that discreet contact could be made.

I don't know anything, of course, but there is just so much to this story that we do not know. Without some details, we can only speculate. Whatever happened to Kyron was planned, IMO. I would love for Kyron to be alive. IF he is no longer with us, I cannot bear thinking he is out there somewhere all alone.

Sorry for the long post and the rambling. This case has just haunted me. GB little Kyron wherever he may be.

I agree with the possibility that he maybe was never at the school. If it were a regular school day, it would have been noticed that he for sure was not there. I will have to think about this a bit more.

JMO:
It was mentioned somewhere that Terri had supposedly gone home and washed clothes. Did Terri report that Kyron had the outfit on that was in the pic, yet the outfit was found at home and had been washed? This just keeps nagging at me. At the PC where LE had the clothing, shoes, and glasses laid out on a table, Desiree looked as if she was going to faint, throw up, and it looked as if her stomach was rolling. Could those have actually been Kyron's clothes on that table? Only the tennis shoes looked new. I was overwhelmed with compassion for her at that moment. It did not seem to bother Terri, tho.

I will admit I missed much of the early coverage, but this KGW bit says they were not the exact clothes Kyron was wearing?

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-display-outfit-last-worn-by-Kyron-Horman-96171334.html

No-they were replicas to show people what they were looking for...

I will admit I missed much of the early coverage, but this KGW bit says they were not the exact clothes Kyron was wearing?

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-display-outfit-last-worn-by-Kyron-Horman-96171334.html

I know that is what LE said, but they do not have to be 100 percent truthful in an active investigation. I was thinking more along the lines of LE displaying the clothes because that is what Terri described as Kyron having worn to school on the morning he came up missing. She was to have been washing clothes, IIRC. And, this is clothing that Kyron wore in the pic which I suspect was taken on Thursday.

The pants did not appear to be new, IMO. The tennis shoes were. Now where did LE manage to get the exact replicas of the t-shirt and pants Kyron was purported to have been wearing? Did a local store sell these t-shirts and pants? Did they still have comparable sizes that Kyron wore still in stock?

Terri appeared to be very worried in that PC and not about Kyron, IMO.

Just my very suspicious nature to wonder about all of this! Just what is it that LE has that makes them almost certain that Terri was responsible for Kyron's disappearance? IMO, they have plenty of evidence that we do not know about!

JMO

I know that is what LE said, but they do not have to be 100 percent truthful in an active investigation. I was thinking more along the lines of LE displaying the clothes because that is what Terri described as Kyron having worn to school on the morning he came up missing. She was to have been washing clothes, IIRC. And, this is clothing that Kyron wore in the pic which I suspect was taken on Thursday.

The pants did not appear to be new, IMO. The tennis shoes were. Now where did LE manage to get the exact replicas of the t-shirt and pants Kyron was purported to have been wearing? Did a local store sell these t-shirts and pants? Did they still have comparable sizes that Kyron wore still in stock?

Just my very suspicious nature to wonder about all of this! Just what is it that LE has that makes them almost certain that Terri was responsible for Kyron's disappearance? IMO, they have plenty of evidence that we do not know about!

JMO

BBM

The shirt and pants they showed are Kyron's. They were brought from the Horman home. The pants are lighter than the ones he was wearing but are the same style. The shoes were new because he only had one pair of that style, the pair he was wearing, so a new pair was purchased to be used at the press conference. This was all explained during the presser.

JMO

Hi LaLaw. I'm curious as to when TMH was supposedly washing clothes.. I don't recall reading or hearing about that but then I wasn't here from the very beginning.

I agree with the possibility that he maybe was never at the school. If it were a regular school day, it would have been noticed that he for sure was not there. I will have to think about this a bit more.

If the picture was taken the day before, the last outfit he was seen in wouldn't have been the CSI shirt. I wonder if that came out in the lie detector somehow. But, it would still be important to know where she put the clothing.

i can't help thinking that the most telling item that Terri knew Kyron was not at school was that she did not attend his talent show in the afternoon. I wonder what time the talent show started, and if she is innocent and HAD gone to see the show, they would have known he was missing by what--12 noon, 1:00? its those precious first minutes/hours. So she either had him with someone and on the road, or he was dead by 1:20 when she posted his picture on facebook (the latter is my belief.)

Just my very suspicious nature to wonder about all of this! Just what is it that LE has that makes them almost certain that Terri was responsible for Kyron's disappearance? IMO, they have plenty of evidence that we do not know about!JMO

I'm not sure they are. They continue to talk about progress, be patient, changes are happening, leads are being followed, evidence is being gathered, we are building a case. But they are not yet acting on it. Why?

I also find it interesting they are calling Terri's friends almost exclusively, who are hardly the people one would call to build a case AGAINST TH. Seems to me teachers, parents of other kids, grocery store clerks, gym employees would be more likely if they were moving forward to obtain an indictment AGAINST TH. None of the witnesses we know them to have called can really testify first hand (very important in a circumstantial case) to Terri's whereabouts or activities on that date.

They may however have information about Terri personally, or even Terri's relationship with KH.

MCSO seems very confident in a course, but if the course is aimed at TH, their actions thus far don't match their statements.

I still think LE is in a quandry here...thinking Terri is the "key" :( but not sure how to prove it.

Yet they still want tips...but may not get back to you.

I don't know what to think. I still have not wavered from my first instinct, which is Terri in an accidental killing of Kyron or a complete, unidentified stranger came and went in those very few available moments...the first seems more likely. Especially with that wonky alibi, which does not fly for me with a detailed plot.

I still think LE is in a quandry here...thinking Terri is the "key" :( but not sure how to prove it.

Yet they still want tips...but may not get back to you.

I don't know what to think. I still have not wavered from my first instinct, which is Terri in an accidental killing of Kyron or a complete, unidentified stranger came and went in those very few available moments...the first seems more likely. Especially with that wonky alibi, which does not fly for me with a detailed plot.

This is where my hamster wheel keeps churning.

Being the lover of occam's razor I am, my first thought upon learning that there were 4 parents involved, and Terri was the one who took him to school, was Aha! She did it! She's goin' DOWN!

But I can't put things into a neat, tidy package. There's way too much reasonable doubt for me to plant my heels in that theory.

Here's the thing: there are only two options;

A) it was premeditated. If that is the case, as one local commentator noted, TH has anti-freeze running through her veins. She's also brilliantly diabolical, and doesn't really fit the social profile of a female killer. Can anyone who watches her grasping, needy, desperate behavior the day of the first family presser say she looks cool as a cucumber and immeasurably brilliant to boot?

B) it was a crime of passion/anger/whatever, a crime of opportunity. If so, why then? She should have been happy, he was at school, and staying there all day. If she really cared so little for him, leaving him at school all day and being free should have been a glorious prospect to her. I could buy the crime of opportunity theory after Kaine left and before she took Kyron to school, or after picking him up from school, but it does not make sense that she had him at the school, became SO enraged that she took him out of there and hurt/killed him, all without anyone noticing any interaction or any such rage on her behalf and without Kyron making some kind of stink. It doesn't make sense.

I hope no minds me posting this here ; I don't know where else to post this. At the very beginning of this case, I know I remember reading here on WS some posts about a " suspicious " vehicle seen at Skyline Elementary. I'm not sure if it was supposedly seen on 6/4 or 6/3. I believe it was described as suspiciuos because it was either parked or idling for a while right by the school . IIRC, there was some discussion,could have been from the scanner thread,whether 911 had been called about the vehicle.

I also remember that LE actually commented on this,they said " There was no disturbance at the school on that morning ."

I am only wanting to find those posts. I have no opinion as to the veracity of this story. I try very hard to never post anything that is not accurate. If anyone else recalls anything like this being posted, I would love to be able to find the original posts.... TIA

All JMO

I hope no minds me posting this here ; I don't know where else to post this. At the very beginning of this case, I know I remember reading here on WS some posts about a " suspicious " vehicle seen at Skyline Elementary. I'm not sure if it was supposedly seen on 6/4 or 6/3. I believe it was described as suspiciuos because it was either parked or idling for a while right by the school . IIRC, there was some discussion,could have been from the scanner thread,whether 911 had been called about the vehicle.

I also remember that LE actually commented on this,they said " There was no disturbance at the school on that morning ."

I am only wanting to find those posts. I have no opinion as to the veracity of this story. I try very hard to never post anything that is not accurate. If anyone else recalls anything like this being posted, I would love to be able to find the original posts.... TIA

All JMO

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5354569#post5354569"]Stranger abduction theory - Page 7 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This ? (discussing what some kids allegedly saw that day at or near the school)

There was discussion in an early thread (before the forum was created) about a 911 call for a 'school incident' at Skyline, posted on a crime report website. Only problem is, those are gleaned not only from police reports of crimes but from members of the site entering in their own information about crimes they've heard about. When I checked, that particular entry was made by a member, so I took it to be related to Kyron's disappearance but not posted to the site until a couple of days after.

All JMO

And I remember, right in the very beginning, it was reported there was a suspicious-looking man at or in the school. Never heard another word about that and don't know where to find it. I wonder if LE got tuned in to TH by someone, and are running around the track with blinders on.

My opinion only

Hypothetically speaking, if it came out that Kaine was found to be lying about how Terri and he hooked up and when, and Desiree was discovered to have .... over-simplified .... the care and concern that Terri offered her in the first months of Kyron's life, would that change opinions any for some? Would that somehow make people see that revealing these nitpick things that Desiree kept to herself for 7 years does not a crime perpetrated by Terri against her son, make?

Desiree does not seem interested in doing anything more than making certain that she's understood by all that she was the mother of Kyron, period. For 7 years, Terri has been actively involved in Kyron's life, yet even that is minimized and nearly denigrated as though to make everyone understand Terri is evil.

I don't see Desiree trying to relate that at all. She admitted how often she saw him, on alternate weekends, etc. Des gave her timeline as 2004 when she was ill and KH took on Kyron fulltime. She also stated that she and TH were never friends, thus what would TH be giving her as far as care and concern? The woman TH had a role in the end of DY and KH's marriage. I think Kaine minimized that fact. TH was involved with KH while DY was pregnant, that to me speaks to Terri's lack of character. IMO Desiree is Kyron's mother has always been, will always be regardless of living/custody arrangements. Desiree wants her son home and would walk through fire to get him home. If that means outing TH on lying, so be it. Terri's actions and lack of detail on her whereabouts cause concern over her statements, not Desiree's opinion of her.

I don't know if this has been discussed, but something interesting occurred to me this morning. What if the confusing appointment was put there to place further culpability on the school for Kyron's disappearance? Yes, it would look bad anyway that he went missing from the school without the appointment. But with the confusing appointment, you have actual mistakes made by the school that allowed a window of time for whoever took Kyron to have their way before 911 was called later that afternoon.

I don't know how civil cases against a school work, but I know if I was a juror and heard that the school relied on an appointment that didn't exist, and the mom got on the stand and testified that she told them it was for next Friday, but because there was no reliable system in place for documenting appointments or signing students in and out of the school, the school just assumed it was the previous Friday and that makes them responsible for not reporting him missing sooner so that he could have been saved and there could have been an Amber Alert put out on him. I can see something like that getting far more money in a civil suit against the school than Kyron just going missing from the school and that's it. The school couldn't just blame outside forces when their staff messed up and allowed someone to have Kyron for six hours before he was reported missing.

The secondary bonus would be the time for TH to do something with Kyron, but the main bonus is making the school directly responsible for what happened to Kyron, and therefore more liable in a court of law (if I'm thinking about this the right way. Maybe I should ask about this in the legal thread).

So like the man who decided to sue the hotel after he killed his wife in the hotel's bathtub, TH over thought this, and the appointment served more to make her look bad than the school look bad. In other words, that appointment totally backfired on her. Without it, she probably would have gotten away with this crime. It might just be thing, instead, to put her in jail.

My latest theory....

1. Terry enjoys the thrill of having a "secret" and possibly forbidden relationship (proof: per DY, her relationship with KH prior to Kyron's birth, per law enforcement her relationship with the alledged MFH landscaper took a similar form as her relationship with MC which we can surmise meant the use of text messages and since she was married at the time, presumably this meant it was carried on in secret, and possibly even her relationship with MC would fall under this category)

2. She could have been engaged in a similar relationship with an unknown party. Her communication with him likely was technology based and could have included methods more difficult to trace than cell phone texts, ie facebook chats, google chat, etc. Perhaps he shares her love of technology and had the know-how to keep their (adulterous) relationship a secret, presumably from KH but, in the end, also from LE.

3. This person did not understand that she was playing a game but desired a "real" relationship. This would not be unreasonable since usually people like Terry target easy marks. (b/c otherwise they won't be stupid enough to believe her) So perhaps this guy was emotionally needy to the point of instability and as a result of her manipulations became emotionally invested in the relationship.

4. Terry refuses to leave KH for this person and gives as her excuse her "wonderful" relationship with Kyron... she might have kept custody of Baby K (especially if KH was as terrible as she was likely portraying him to be to her mystery man) but she would have had no claim whatsoever to Kyron and, in fact, it would have been believable if she told her mystery man that if they split, Kyron would go to Metford to live with DY. Likely, if TH was trying to make herself look better and/or appear to be more of a martyr in order to garner a sympathetic reaction from her mystery man, she would have portrayed DY and TY as bad parents. Basically, she had weaved a web of lies upon which the entire virtual relationship was based and she used Kyron as the reason why she couldn't/wouldn't change her current situation.

5. Mystery man decided to "force" the issue by abducting Kyron. Perhaps he had figured out that she was playing him and snapped, maybe he had past experience with women leading him on. Perhaps Kyron had met him, maybe he was at the Science Fair... maybe he's another parent even..... Maybe the media coverage after the event made it clear to him that she had been untruthful to him. Likely he has completely disappeared.

6. TH doesn't know exactly what happened, perhaps has had little or no contact with him since 6/4 (I think perhaps she did get contact from him directly after the abduction, causing her to send up a midday SOS call to DS, perhaps the two of them were driving around looking for Kyron and his abductor) Now, she doesn't want to reveal his identity in hopes that Kyron is still be alive but won't be if she tells. Maybe the whole cellphone thing is an attempt to find a way to contact him without the notice of law enforcement. Maybe it is her hope that mystery man will eventually surface with Kyron, since his intent was to hurt HER not him. She would also be terrified that if he HAS hurt Kyron that she will go to prison and will never see Baby K again. As it is now, she has *hope* that eventually she could get visitation/custody rights, but knows that now is not the time to be pursuing them. Perhaps right now she thinks she's relatively safe in that they can't prove she did anything with Kyron, because she didn't.

This scenario doesn't negate her image as a loving stepmother (she could still have been, to a point, and might never have hurt Kyron herself or ever even wanted him to be hurt) it doesn't require a random stranger abduction, it is in line with her failed polygraphs (signs of being evasive), it explains the driving around she did as well as the behavior of DS and it makes her cellphone acquiring controversy almost logical.

Its a theory.... one of many, I suppose, and it has plenty of holes..... but its just the result of my most recent pondering.... my attempts to make the random puzzle pieces fit together.

Thank You! That was great reading. Have you thought of writing scripts for the film industry?:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon