Poll: Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Was Shannan Gilbert Murdered?

• Yes, and I have a POI in mind (and he's among those who can be talked about at WS)

Votes: 33 14.3%
  • Yes, and I have a POI in mind (though he's not presently among those who can be talked about here)

Votes: 15 6.5%
  • Yes, I think she was, and I have some theories, but no specific person in mind.

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "yes", she was murdered.

Votes: 65 28.1%
  • If I had to guess, I'd guess that "no", she was not murdered.

Votes: 32 13.9%
  • No, I firmly believe (think) Shannan Gilbert was not murdered.

Votes: 27 11.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know this? Do you have a link? I find it hard to believe that they would have given CPH Shannan's little sister's phone number. Do they corroborate this?

It wasnt reported. The info comes from someone who interviewed both partys. I dont think they remembered specifically if they gave the sisters number. They (AD) don't recall who initiated the request for the number. I wanted to know if CPH asked them for contact info or was it ADs idea to give the numbers to CPH. He didn't remember.

I find it hard to believe that AD would give the sisters number as well.

How do you know this? Do you have a link? I find it hard to believe that they would have given CPH Shannan's little sister's phone number. Do they corroborate this?

It wasnt reported. The info comes from someone who interviewed both partys. I dont think they remembered specifically if they gave the sisters number. They (AD) don't recall who initiated the request for the number. I wanted to know if CPH asked them for contact info or was it ADs idea to give the numbers to CPH. He didn't remember.

I find it hard to believe that AD would give the sisters number as well.

In an interview SG sister said she was present in the room when her mother received the call from CPH. She verified that her mother was not mistaken about the nature of the call.

I've been reading through old posts and links and can't find an answer to this...
Did CPH actually call SG's sisters phone, or only speak to her when calling the number he was given. I don't recall reading or hearing that he called her specific phone until lately. Is that a misconception based on calls to another of the GB4's younger sisters? Or did it really happen?

I've been reading through old posts and links and can't find an answer to this...
Did CPH actually call SG's sisters phone, or only speak to her when calling the number he was given. I don't recall reading or hearing that he called her specific phone until lately. Is that a misconception based on calls to another of the GB4's younger sisters? Or did it really happen?

cph said he called 2 numbers, he even provided the 2 numbers, one of which is the little sisters number. it's all in the 2 letters he wrote to 48 hrs and signed the bottom. very coincidental that the lisk calls the victims little sister and cph just happened to call SG's little sister.

Thats normal.

When someone goes missing in my neighborhood which was preceded with her screaming "Someone is trying to kill me" I usually get the mother and sisters phone numbers and call them and tell them that they are safe and sound (even if they have not been found yet). Well I should not say that, it depends on how "sick and distressed" they look and if I can sedate that person I will.

I prefer to get the number from the two complete strangers that usually visit within the next few days. I would not get the phone number from the persons phone if it was or was not laying in front of my house.

I never call the cops. I especially would not call the cops and say "Hey the girl you were looking for the other night has turned up and I put her in rehab."

Also when I form a search party to look for one of my friends I usually just stop at one house. Especially if I do not know the guy. And I usually stop at that one house even after I drove two hours even when there are several other houses that may have been in her path. Its not like I would not know the path she took because when my friends go missing I usually chase them in a truck and then stop looking for them.

MCME, I am curious if you know anything about the "various people (locals) calling CPH the next morning (Saturday) to find out what was going on the night before" ?

thanks

MCME, I am curious if you know anything about the "various people (locals) calling CPH the next morning (Saturday) to find out what was going on the night before" ?

thanks

If you do not know anything, would you mind asking CPH? I am sure he will jump at the oppurtunity to help. Especially since it might put him in the limelight.

Also when I form a search party to look for one of my friends I usually just stop at one house. Especially if I do not know the guy. And I usually stop at that one house even after I drove two hours even when there are several other houses that may have been in her path. Its not like I would not know the path she took because when my friends go missing I usually chase them in a truck and then stop looking for them.

I am forgetting now, is it true that they only went to CPH's house?
How many doors did 2Pak knock on? or did he just bump into 5 toes in the street?

thanks

I've never heard of anyone calling CPH to find out about what went on. I'd think if anything, he'd of called around to find out what happened. But that's just my opinion. When I run into CPH, this is not what we talk about.

MCME I wouldn't be able to refrain from asking questions about that night! ; ) It has to be the elephant in the room. No?

MCME I wouldn't be able to refrain from asking questions about that night! ; ) It has to be the elephant in the room. No?

In a word, no. It's not. It is to you and others because you are unsure of what you think, and some others because they are sure of what they think but are wrong. At least that's my opinion.

In a word, no. It's not. It is to you and others because you are unsure of what you think, and some others because they are sure of what they think but are wrong. At least that's my opinion.

He has a GOOD friend in you then!

I've never heard of anyone calling CPH to find out about what went on. I'd think if anything, he'd of called around to find out what happened. But that's just my opinion. When I run into CPH, this is not what we talk about.

I was told by a credible source, a non-local, that the next day "people were calling cph" to find out what was going on. The individual who told me this supposedly does not think cph is the lisk.

I have another question for you, what do you make of the fact that a local who thinks cph killed sg, had been stating to search the marsh behind the doctors house since May 2011? How would you explain this?

Finally, how do i pronounce your nom de guerre mcme? MicMe, M C M E?
My internal monologue struggles with this.

thanks

Ts How did this "local" (FY?) know to look in the marsh? That in and of itself is highly suspicious! Don't you think?

I was told by a credible source, a non-local, that the next day "people were calling cph" to find out what was going on. The individual who told me this supposedly does not think cph is the lisk.

I have another question for you, what do you make of the fact that a local who thinks cph killed sg, had been stating to search the marsh behind the doctors house since May 2011? How would you explain this?

Finally, how do i pronounce your nom de guerre mcme? MicMe, M C M E?
My internal monologue struggles with this.

thanks

Truth, so you don't struggle with it anymore, it's four letters in a row in my mind.
Searching the marsh would be the logical thing to do in my opinion because that's where BB said she saw SG going.
As far as the guy who was saying it, if it was JS jr., it's my opinion he's got his own agenda, anger issues, and lack of social skills. That doesn't make him too dumb to see the marsh as the place to look. Frankly, I always thought the marsh had been searched and was surprised to find out it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member