Votes: 333 47.9%
  • To stage a kidnapping

Votes: 184 26.5%
  • Other

Votes: 178 25.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really cannot fathom a mother doing this to her child while she is alive, although I admit I can't imagine a mother doing anything bad to her child, so I guess I wouldn't be surprised at anything proven against KC. I would just hope and pray Caylee went quietly while sleeping and did not have to see the face of her killer knowing it was her mother.

I think it was either used to stage a kidnapping, to keep her orifaces from leaking fluid after death (ohhh I even hate to type that), or to keep the bag closed tight and it got wound around her after animals had opened the bag and the weather had taken a toll.

Hello, though this is my first post, I have been following this board for a long time.

What is most disturbing about all this duct tape business, is that either KC or someone close to KC was able to do that to this poor child's dead body. It is such an extremely cold and disgusting act, it's almost inhuman. I mean this was her FAMILY. This is the part I just cannot get over.

What I would like to know for sure is if the duct tape was completely wrapped around her head..or just on her mouth. That would make a big difference. If it were only on her mouth then she it was probably used to silence her.

If it were wrapped completely around her head then it could be something far more sinister. I hate to think about what the ice princess was into, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

I am positive I read from more than one source (media) that it was wrapped completely around her head.

I do not think we have anything official regarding the duct tape - only rumors.

Didnt Dr. G talk about the duct tape in her tv appearance when they announced that the bones did in fact belong to Caylee?

I voted OTHER.
CA is not smart enough to stage this elaborate of a scheme. I truly think she panicked when the bodily fluids started leaking, and that was that easiest/most convenient thing she had to use. Remember, she had just got a roll from the Lake Vaj party from AH.

I pray this whole thread is wrong, but the facts are that they found it wrapped around her precious head!!! :furious::furious:

Caylee tattlled on Casey....ratted her out on something BAAAAD. Cindy went off on her....throttled her....Casey took off and the duct tape was used to silence Caylee even after her passing. Morbid, I know and I am truly sorry but I have always felt that this scenerio was in play. Cindy and the rest of the A's went into hyper-denial because they know that this one incident began the ball rolling. They are all somehow at fault or knew about Casey's reasons to become so "spiteful."

I don't remember Dr.G saying anything about the duct tape. Dr. G did say that there was no soft tissue. I don't thik the duct tape has been confirm. But it has not been denied by any offical LE. Or any of the many lawyers.

I don't remember Dr.G saying anything about the duct tape. Dr. G did say that there was no soft tissue. I don't thik the duct tape has been confirm. But it has not been denied by any offical LE. Or any of the many lawyers.

My question as well, tfrohning. Do we have any confirmation that duct tape was found in or on or around Caylee's remains? I know that it was discussed in the media, and referred to by LP (possibly on NG).

Does anyone have a link to a transcript (My kids have the earphones, so I can't listen to the presser) of where Dr. G comments on the remains? I want to go back and look at what she said, and just as important, what she didn't say.

TIA

Caylee tattlled on Casey....ratted her out on something BAAAAD. Cindy went off on her....throttled her....Casey took off and the duct tape was used to silence Caylee even after her passing. Morbid, I know and I am truly sorry but I have always felt that this scenerio was in play. Cindy and the rest of the A's went into hyper-denial because they know that this one incident began the ball rolling. They are all somehow at fault or knew about Casey's reasons to become so "spiteful."

Exactly!:clap:

My question as well, tfrohning. Do we have any confirmation that duct tape was found in or on or around Caylee's remains? I know that it was discussed in the media, and referred to by LP (possibly on NG).

Does anyone have a link to a transcript (My kids have the earphones, so I can't listen to the presser) of where Dr. G comments on the remains? I want to go back and look at what she said, and just as important, what she didn't say.

TIA
All I can find is a piece in Orlando Sentinel. I would to see video
to see if any reporter asked about the duc tape? I don't remember anyone asking, which is kind weird if i was reporter that would been my first question.

Hi Headndownstream,

The soft tissue was gone in a relatively short time, but IMO as the skin under the tape decomposed, stuck still to the tape, the remnants of decomp which are chemical and maybe a bit waxy like adipose, became a part of the tape. I think as the bones skeletalized, this tape loosened from the bone but was a bit rigid because of what was still adhered to it, and it maintained the shape of her mouth area. The ME would know right away it had been fixed to that area by the shape it had when discovered, and it would be still pretty much in place as it was attached to her hair all the way around the back of the head.

xox

Respectfully snipped by me. I have been sceptical of the tape as it is hard for me to imagine a way that the tape, without soft tissue attached, could indicate where that tape had been placed. The tape would have to have been originally placed over soft tissue which at time of discovery had totally wasted away. Your theory about the tape hardening into the shape of the part of the body that it was once attached to really caught my attention. But then I realized that we know that the bag and contents were exposed to days and days of water exposure. I'm pretty sure the moisture would break down any shape the tape may have taken on from the body surface.

The only thing I can come up with to explain how they might know the tape had been attached over the mouth or head is because of the hair. If the tape had a wide strip of lots of hair still attached we would have to conclude that it had gone around the entire head. No one would simply put tape across the back of the head only -- this would serve no purpose. But if there were only a few strands of hair attached to the tape I can't see that this would indicate anything as this could have occurred due to cross contamination.

I'm going to check Dr G's statement again to see if she made any reference to the tape.

Hi there, ok I know this is going do sound really gross, but referring to the 2 previous posts....my question is, if during the stages of decomp ( as I understand them), the skin sloughs off, slides off, how could any duct tape adhere to anything?

Duct tape is a staple in homes in Florida...... not a surprise that they would have it.

Just google duct tape and hurricanes.................

It's also a common household item for all murderers, i.e., Caylee Anderson, JBR, Lacy Peterson.... Be careful who you friends are - check out whether they have duct tape before you befriend them!

Hello, though this is my first post, I have been following this board for a long time.

What is most disturbing about all this duct tape business, is that either KC or someone close to KC was able to do that to this poor child's dead body. It is such an extremely cold and disgusting act, it's almost inhuman. I mean this was her FAMILY. This is the part I just cannot get over.

bolded (by me) assumes a fact not in evidence

imo

You can watch the ME's announcement here:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18318814/index.html

Thanks Devon! I'm also searching for the Q&A session after Dr. G's announcement. IIRC, a reporter did ask her about duct tape but I don't remember her exact words in response. I could be remembering incorrectly though, because I haven't seen the Q and A portion but one time, when it was aired live.

Wow you guys! I must be in la la land. I just figured that the duct tape was used to seal the bag shut. :blushing::doh:

Actually, The best way to have kept the bag shut would be to tie a knot in the top of the bag. Duct tape would not keep it shut as well as a knot.

I just still think it was to stage a kidnapping.

Hi there, ok I know this is going do sound really gross, but referring to the 2 previous posts....my question is, if during the stages of decomp ( as I understand them), the skin sloughs off, slides off, how could any duct tape adhere to anything?

You're right, suepitzl; that's what I was trying to explain away in my last post. There wouldn't be anything for it to stick to with the exception of the hair. For anyone to assume that it was around her head it would have to look like a complete circle of tape with about half of that circle covered with lots of hair stuck to it. I can't imagine any other way they could come to such a conclusion. The tape wouldn't be stuck to the skull as the soft tissue would have been in between. Although the hair would have all fallen out it would still be attached to the tape where it would have covered the back of her head. What other clue could lead them to think that it was around her head?

Someone recently sent me some information that I was shocked about. I am fairly naive.
I am not going to post the link for goodness sakes...but anyone can do a google search on chloroform, duct tape and bondage and see the same shocking info I was given.
Warning, not for everyone! Use your own discretion.

Chloroform & bondage is much more common in that age group than most realize. Both are also used extensively in kiddy *advertiser censored*.

If KC was selling Caylee in kiddie *advertiser censored*, that could explain why she would not call police when she died and also where the "big money" is coming from to defend her.

You're right, suepitzl; that's what I was trying to explain away in my last post. There wouldn't be anything for it to stick to with the exception of the hair. For anyone to assume that it was around her head it would have to look like a complete circle of tape with about half of that circle covered with lots of hair stuck to it. I can't imagine any other way they could come to such a conclusion. The tape wouldn't be stuck to the skull as the soft tissue would have been in between. Although the hair would have all fallen out it would still be attached to the tape where it would have covered the back of her head. What other clue could lead them to think that it was around her head?

That makes sense, especially if KC, taped it around her entire head before death, to keep poor little Caylee from pulling it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8