Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it appears there might be something off in regards to the link for this interview. I clicked.....couldn't see an interview and my computer started downloading a virus scan. Yowzer....I did however view the interview with the neighbor that walks his dog around this pond every morning. I thought my heart was broken last night but after the neighbor reported that his son just swam in that pond 3 weeks ago it (my heart) cracked a little more..... I hate to say it and perhaps it won't be the most popular opinion.....but I am positive we will hear from a million other residents in this community that have ventured to this pond...and others since Haleigh went missing. How are the going to get a conviction in this case with so many mistakes?[/QUOTE]BBM

Good point! Look at all the hoopla surrounding the location of Caylee's remains, and that was an area with very low human traffic!

People can twist and mangle the facts inside a trial. I am flabbergasted as I watch these hearing in the CA case. In my opinion her demise and verdict was all but signed sealed and delivered to her on a pop tart wrapper. Not the case though is it....

All I can say is I hope and pray LE has a method to what I consider their madness. I will hold out hope that it is still possible for Haleigh to receive justice. God Bless her....

ETA>>>>MY FAMILY WANTS TO KNOW IF I AM GOING TO SIT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER AGAIN ALL DAY.....: (

Well I'll be, an administrator asking about a rumor up here in the regular forum......lol. I was wondering last night while I was trying to post the updates if I was allowed to post the info I was getting from my friends in Florida, I refrained from doing so because i didn't want to break the rules. I was however wondering if I could pose a question as Tricia has about newsworthy rumors?

I will not do so until I get a yes or no though....Morning everybody:innocent:

This has been reported elsewhere and then retracted. I thought the posters on WS would know if this is a fact or not. That's why I posted it here and not in the rumor thread. To let everyone see this and help me confirm it.

This rumor was possible the biggest break in the case yet which is why I wanted to check here to see if anyone else had heard it.

One of our members found it on Twitter on some news tweets only to be retracted.

Believe me, any other rumor goes to the rumor thread in the private area.

I knew I could count on the members here to dispel or confirm this rumor.

Thank you. Carry On.

Tricia

People can twist and mangle the facts inside a trial. I am flabbergasted as I watch these hearing in the CA case. In my opinion her demise and verdict was all but signed sealed and delivered to her on a pop tart wrapper. Not the case though is it....

All I can say is I hope and pray LE has a method to what I consider their madness. I will hold out hope that it is still possible for Haleigh to receive justice. God Bless her....

ETA>>>>MY FAMILY WANTS TO KNOW IF I AM GOING TO SIT IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER AGAIN ALL DAY.....: (

Tell them YES and just get it over with! :crazy:

Hi Tricia!

No need to explain. Unless we start offering to pay the utility bills for this site, I think you can do whatever you please! (That's what I tell my son when he wants to rearrange the furniture in the living room, too! He hasn't offered to pay any utility bills yet and the furniture remains where I prefer).

Does anyone else wonder after watching any of these videos if maybe LE has found a very significant piece of evidence already? I don't want to say a body, but it just seems like they are not worried about trampling on anything. I am holding my breath because I can't help but think about the dumpster search and seeing all those bags and debris being thrown on the ground. I remembering some LE officials also climbed right into the dumpster! I remember my thought at the time being....what the heck (but not that word). I just want justice for Haleigh.

Does anyone else wonder after watching any of these videos if maybe LE has found a very significant piece of evidence already? I don't want to say a body, but it just seems like they are not worried about trampling on anything. I am holding my breath because I can't help but think about the dumpster search and seeing all those bags and debris being thrown on the ground. I remembering some LE officials also climbed right into the dumpster! I remember my thought at the time being....what the heck (but not that word). I just want justice for Haleigh.

Well, I am glad you asked that because I am confused about something. There was something said about a vehicle found there that was taken away. A link was provided to a video clip that didn't say one thing about the vehicle. My eyes were burning and tired by about that time, so I just let it go. Has that been discussed here? Is there a link to a car being found on either Thursday or Friday?

The key here is the potential rumor Tricia posted and inquired about is the pivotal crux of this case, meaning so relevant. If you go back through all of our cases, rumors are mentioned and discussed. Rumor turns to fact. I believe WS is geared towards its members to be friendly for all to inquire about information, including rumors in order to discuss them.

Notice the rumor wasn't, "I heard Ron and Misty went out to eat and forced the restuarant to give them free food". LOL The intent behind the rumor was legitimate, no agendas and also had corroborating information needing verified.

Experience helps in knowing the differences between acceptable rumor to bring up for discussion. Notice no one ran with this rumor, waited til something was verified. "Cajun verified Misty had been to the station, but any further info was unavailable".

Grateful for Tricia being here and posting.

The key here is the potential rumor Tricia posted and inquired about is the pivotal crux of this case, meaning so relevant. If you go back through all of our cases, rumors are mentioned and discussed. Rumor turns to fact. I believe WS is geared towards its members to be friendly for all to inquire about information, including rumors in order to discuss them.

Notice the rumor wasn't, "I heard Ron and Misty went out to eat and forced the restuarant to give them free food". LOL The intent behind the rumor was legitimate, no agendas and also had corroborating information needing verified.

Experience helps in knowing the differences between acceptable rumor to bring up for discussion. Notice no one ran with this rumor, waited til something was verified. "Cajun verified Misty had been to the station, but any further info was unavailable".

Grateful for Tricia being here and posting.

Yes, Kool...I understand. I thought the Misty arrest rumor was extremely important and I heard it from some of my Florida twitter friends yesterday evening. I am still receiving about 25 twitters an hour and I haven't posted anything in regards to those twitters here or in the RT because I don't want to do the wrong thing or be the cause of someone making a decision in this case that is based on a rumor.

I have no experience whatsoever on these forums and I would always defer my questions to a moderator. I wait until I see someone else discussing a topic before I even bring it up....Sorry for any confusion!!

Kool Look...Just was a comment and I don't think anyone meant it to be criticism at all. Actually, I thought it was kewt. Sometimes it would help if we all were on video cams and could see the smiles on our faces when we post. In this case, the twinkle in my eye! I have great respect for Tricia and Websleuths. <twinkle smile>

WJXT local news has confirmed on twitter Putnam Co. investigators say they've finished draining an area lake and found NOTHING related to the Haleigh Cummings case.

WJXT local news has confirmed on twitter Putnam Co. investigators say they've finished draining an area lake and found NOTHING related to the Haleigh Cummings case.

well ain't that a humdinger.

Then there is still a very small chance she is still alive. IMO

it appears there might be something off in regards to the link for this interview. I clicked.....couldn't see an interview and my computer started downloading a virus scan. Yowzer....I did however view the interview with the neighbor that walks his dog around this pond every morning. I thought my heart was broken last night but after the neighbor reported that his son just swam in that pond 3 weeks ago it (my heart) cracked a little more..... I hate to say it and perhaps it won't be the most popular opinion.....but I am positive we will hear from a million other residents in this community that have ventured to this pond...and others since Haleigh went missing. How are the going to get a conviction in this case with so many mistakes?

I'm sorry elle! I run Norton 360 all the time while I'm on the internet and I didn't get any alerts. I'm so sorry.

Thank you for sharing what you read in the other article.

I'm sorry elle! I run Norton 360 all the time while I'm on the internet and I didn't get any alerts. I'm so sorry.

Thank you for sharing what you read in the other article.

don't worry Kat....I am most positive that what popped up on my computer had nothing to do with your link. Probably something related to one of the other 12 windows I have open right now.

Then there is still a very small chance she is still alive. IMO

Oh my goodness....that would be the most wonderful thing. But, what could all those statements yesterday from LE mean about some evidence being found?

Yes, Kool...I understand. I thought the Misty arrest rumor was extremely important and I heard it from some of my Florida twitter friends yesterday evening. I am still receiving about 25 twitters an hour and I haven't posted anything in regards to those twitters here or in the RT because I don't want to do the wrong thing or be the cause of someone making a decision in this case that is based on a rumor.

I have no experience whatsoever on these forums and I would always defer my questions to a moderator. I wait until I see someone else discussing a topic before I even bring it up....Sorry for any confusion!!

What I bolded is why I'm glad Tricia is here. No one should feel un-comfortable/intimidated in posting.

Kool Look...Just was a comment and I don't think anyone meant it to be criticism at all. Actually, I thought it was kewt. Sometimes it would help if we all were on video cams and could see the smiles on our faces when we post. In this case, the twinkle in my eye! I have great respect for Tricia and Websleuths. <twinkle smile>

I know you do, your posts reflect your good intent for ws. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member