Possibly breaking news.......... not sure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Investigations are different. I don't expect my LE to tell me what's going on with critical info of an investigation, unless I were a reporter dying for a story. With a child missing, I find it interesting that the C family is crying foul now or GS is. They may be in the LE's focus now. Frustration mounted all these months, but come on, RC, TN, GGS not asking MC about what happened to Haleigh? Plus, they lived together all of this time? Something is not right with that at all. It jumps out at you when you hear it. I haven't heard a good explanation of that one anywhere.

Our judicial system needs overhauled from the top first. How do the criminals get out the door so easily is my question? It's not just LE, it's the big guys more so. The laws need changed, and the expectations of the voters need lifted to a better quality, then maybe I would be biotching about LE in this sad case of Haleigh being missing. JMO

Start at the state level and move down, or possibly, the very top.

Just like the top are RC & MC, last to be with Haleigh before she went missing. Married, been together for over a year, and no questions about where is my baby girl? Can't buy it.

I hope Haleigh is found for the families. It's been too much for them.

Sorry...but this thread is about what is going on right now in that pond in that area of Palatka, FL. After I answered you, I realized how off topic we had gotten and I knew it was a mistake. If you want to continue the conversation...I would be glad to do so in the PL. Start a thread! I would love to share my views on the situation as I see it.

On Topic: Has anyone figured out if Misty was actually at the station talking to LE today or tonight?! I see Cajun said she was...but no mention of an attorney, her being asked to come in, her being willing to show up alone, or any details which I very much would love to know!!

Not the same thing at all. Raymond Clark III is viable suspect with proof he killed Annie.

In Haleigh's case, they have no proof of anything at all. No viable suspects and no proof of a clear cut case.

It wasn't "stretching the truth"...it was openly telling lies. I find it beyond anything I have ever seen from any LE. I have seen them skirt issues, play with their words, and do everything short of outright lie to people. This time...they were caught.

How do we know they have no viable suspects? Just because they haven't named any? But I thought they're lying and can't be trusted?

If LE isn't allowed to stretch the truth while an investigation is ongoing it gives the criminals the upper hand because they can lie to their hearts content.

If the people we hire and pay for are not allowed to tell us the truth then something needs to change. Maybe LE should be held accountable for EVERY case they bring to the DA or SA's Office and things should be looked at for what was done prior to that decision by a higher power who is not involved in LE. Maybe they should be held to the standard of if they cannot provide the public and the family with information which the public deems rational and appropriate...then the person in charge should be terminated. I have a real problem with the people who are sworn to uphold the laws of this country breaking the very standards in which we are expected to live by daily.

LE is accountable to the people and ultimately to the victim. They are allowed a reasonable latitude however in order to do their jobs. Look back at some of the issues that LE has run into searching areas in the Caylee Anthony case. Remember some of the fun from Blanchard Park with assorted journalists, psychics, spectators and other fruit loops trampling over everything and finding chicken and dog bones everywhere? LE's first and foremost task is to investigate the crime. Part of that does involve preserving the crime scene. Misleading journalists is permitted under such circumstances, as long as the lies are limited to prevent the disruption of specific and ongoing operations. I see nothing wrong with them lying as necesary to keep a lid on this as long as possible. Particularly in a case with so much national media attention.

I feel for the poor divers who got sent in there intially. Unless they were sent in to look for something very very specific, such as a container, there is almost no chance that they would find anything in those conditions. Fresh water is almost impossible to see or work in. There will be deep silt on the bottom Combine that with the anticipated age of any remains or clothing and they would almost have to get entangled with anything by accident in order to find it. Now a solid object such as a barrel or cooler chest is another matter.

How do we know they have no viable suspects? Just because they haven't named any? But I thought they're lying and can't be trusted?

If LE isn't allowed to stretch the truth while an investigation is ongoing it gives the criminals the upper hand because they can lie to their hearts content.

ITA...guess LE should have let Scott Peterson know that Amber was wearing a wire and his phones were tapped ;) Guess that was lying and unethical as well.:waitasec: If it turns out that LE had dishonest reasons to misdirect during this search--well they should be questioned at that point...but this bashing is a bit disturbing to me. Misdirection while seeking a perp is not a bad thing...JMO

The diver video puzzled me. It seemed very unproffesional, but you know I probably have some sort of image in my head from say the Movies or TV where it's totally done differently. I mean....if they truly are expecting something to be there (say human remains) :( why are they walking around on top of it? Plus coupled with the fact that it's been what over 6 months. We are talking bones unless it's in a container. So why would they knowingly try to feel bones? Why wouldn't you just wait until it is all drained and then do a grid? Unless of course they know they are looking for a container. Which I think they are.

I don't mind things being close to the vest if it means that the integrity of the investigation is upheld. I mean if you consider the fact that they are trying not to let everyone in this family know their game plan. I have a feeling they are lying not to our detrement, but trying to keep something hidden from someone watching them. Which to me is Misty or Ron or at least someone in that family.

So okay....combined with the Rat head in the mail box to this Tommy guy, and the search happening right after Tommy goes in jail......and then this search with what looks like they are searching with purpose.....so he's a rat about what happened......

Also the misty arrest looks like it was tweeted by a news station but was later retracted because of lack of confirmation. Just a rumor that hasn't been backed up.

Let's try to move this back on topic. LE is a big thorn in my side right now.

Ronald has never been charged or arrested for the rat incident. There must be a reason for it and no...I don't buy that it is because Tommy was scared off. I think it is because LE found there was no evidence in spite of what that neighbor said. Who knows? We do know it was never charged and so is now unfounded until then.

The diver video puzzled me. It seemed very unproffesional, but you know I probably have some sort of image in my head from say the Movies or TV where it's totally done differently. I mean....if they truly are expecting something to be there (say human remains) :( why are they walking around on top of it? Plus coupled with the fact that it's been what over 6 months. We are talking bones unless it's in a container. So why would they knowingly try to feel bones? Why wouldn't you just wait until it is all drained and then do a grid? Unless of course they know they are looking for a container. Which I think they are.

I don't mind things being close to the vest if it means that the integrity of the investigation is upheld. I mean if you consider the fact that they are trying not to let everyone in this family know their game plan. I have a feeling they are lying not to our detrement, but trying to keep something hidden from someone watching them. Which to me is Misty or Ron or at least someone in that family.

So okay....combined with the Rat head in the mail box to this Tommy guy, and the search happening right after Tommy goes in jail......and then this search with what looks like they are searching with purpose.....so he's a rat about what happened......

BBM--seems like a very logical point..LE is not using misdirection to harm Haleigh's case...think that originated a bit earlier. MOO

Could they be looking for a boat? Someone else's boat? A stolen boat?

If there are gator's in there, then why are those poor men wading through that pond?

Now where is this PL again? Can't seem to find it with the direction's given earlier.

IMO Misty was at the station but not because she was taken in for questioning on her possible involvement in Haleigh's disappearance or for an arrest. For those listening to scanner Timmy C name was heard - though I believe he is still in MA.

IMO Misty was at the station but not because she was taken in for questioning on her possible involvement in Haleigh's disappearance or for an arrest. For those listening to scanner Timmy C name was heard - though I believe he is still in MA.

Well if she hasn't been interviewed after all these new developments LE is a big thorn in my side too. Why on earth not?? Haul her in already.

Could they be looking for a boat? Someone else's boat? A stolen boat?

If there are gator's in there, then why are those poor men wading through that pond?

Now where is this PL again? Can't seem to find it with the direction's given earlier.

I was thinking a boat or a quad...

If you go to the forum section and scroll down...you will see the PL

Well if she hasn't been interviewed after all these new developments LE is a big thorn in my side too. Why on earth not?? Haul her in already.
What else is she going to tell them that she has not already if they have talked to Tommy and he is giving it all up?! If he implicated Misty as having murdered Haleigh...she would not be at home right now, imo. They would have their warrant and she would be cuffed n stuffed.

What else is she going to tell them that she has not already if they have talked to Tommy and he is giving it all up?! If he implicated Misty as having murdered Haleigh...she would not be at home right now, imo. They would have their warrant and she would be cuffed n stuffed.

If he's given it all up they should tell her that she can stop covering for him now and tell them the truth ASAP. They need her testimony, however unreliable she's shown herself to be, because she's the last known person to see Haleigh.

Also the misty arrest looks like it was tweeted by a news station but was later retracted because of lack of confirmation. Just a rumor that hasn't been backed up.

Thank you very much my dear.

Everyone PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

It's 3:00 AM Mountain time. Hopefully when everyone gets up to check this thread we will all stay on topic. If not, I will have to start giving vacations.

Let's see what today brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member