Post-Verdict: I am sick and heartbroken

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I wonder what George has to say. Probably something lovey dovey and aggravating. UGH.

Im sick to my stomach. It's ok to ditch your child I guess.

I hope that Nancy Grace and HLN will not pay more more penny to any of the Anthonys to "license" photos and videos. I will boycott her show she and her network if they do.

Juror 14 states they were in agreement with the verdict, they showed no cause or motive, and it was agreed upon very early on...I am gonna hurl.

17 yrs ago, I caught a case. I was 28 at the time, no speeding tickets, no nothing. I got hooked on cocaine after my divorce, and was caught with less then 28 grams. I served 3 yrs flat in a texas prison. I am glad to say now that ive been drug free for 17 yrs now.
I can vote in the state of texas. I cannot have a firearm tho.

I was summoned last year to serve on a jury, and the summons had said no felony convictions can serve, I faxed them my info, but they didnt belive me, I had to get my lawyer to handle it.

now yall know something about me. Im not proud of it, I was depressed after a divorce, did something stupid and when caught, I stood before the judge and told him I was guilty, and since i had clean record at the time, the judge gave me 3 yrs, but I did those yrs and am clean now.

eta, i have seen many baby killers in prison and they get treated very badly..
Im sick that casey was found not guilty

I just want to say congratulations on being clean! 18 years sober for me. I can understand making mistakes. Especially when you are young and hurting. KC on the other hand, I really believe is a sociopath. And that she knows she can get away with murder is just unspeakable. So scary.

I've been lurking here all throughout the case, but I just have to post how angry and depressed the jury's verdict made me feel. Tonight America weeps for Caylee.

Just heard CM tell Jean Casarez on HLN that ICA (she's not out yet!!!) will NOT be living with her family.

My guess, she'll be a live-in mistress for Baez now! Clearly they have been very affectionate to one another. :sick:

And she will be pregnant shortly after! Guaranteed!:banghead:

Juror 14 states they were in agreement with the verdict, they showed no cause or motive, and it was agreed upon very early on...I am gonna hurl.

how can they agree very early on without talking about the case....?

(HUGS) I'm clean too and also pled guilty, I knew I was wrong. I threw myself at the mercy of the court. :)

glad to hear you are clean.

I knew it my mistake, I did it to myself..had to own up to it, but I was lucky, my family supported me and my family were there for me.

Im still shocked over casey as i truly think she killed caylee..i hurt so bad for caylee...

I've just stopped crying. I can't -believe- the jury has come back with "not guilty" of any manner of murder. I don't understand, I can't comprehend, and I don't know if my heart could ever take following a case this long again, especially with a turnout like this. I've got a picture of Caylee up on my computer, because if no one in her family is crying for her today, then I will.

:confused: :bang: :pullhair: :anguish:

I am devestated, heart-broken, my faith in the system is destroyed, and I a still in shock. I'm sitting in a room full of sleeping 3-5 year old children and I can't help but think how little their lives are valued. I'm going to hug them all extra when they wake up. This is a travesty...I was driving when I heard the verdict and just about drove off the side of a highway overpass. This is not right. This is wrong. This evidence and verdict do not coincide. I am disgustied to be an American and a human being right now, as those two categories put in the the same categories as the DT and ICA. Yep, I'm still gonna call her that. On my way home, in my car alone, I'll be calling her a lot more than that.
I'm beside myself with disgust...I can't even concentrate on work, I'm just....appalled, shocked, devistated, disappointed, disgusted, and faithless.

They had tons more evidence than the Scott Peterson case & this is their answer???????? Just does not make sense.

Did they discount Cindy's lies about the chloroform searches?

Do they believe she drowned & GA decided rather than her be charged with child neglect, lets see, we'll go for 1st degree murder instead.

MAKES NO SENSE TO ME or ANYONE I'VE TALKED TO!!!

I was at the doctors office ..I crowded along with all the nurses to watch the verdict.
We all gasped . There were tears
People on the lobby were also asking HOW?
How could she be found not guilty .
Poor Caylee ..I hope she knows how much the world loves her .
I cant handle talking heads saying they didnt prove the case right now . It took me 2 hours since I got home to come here . I dread picking up my son Adam . I know he is going to be devastated ...he couldnt even watch Caylee sing ;you are my sunshine ' without leaving the room .
The verdict was read after my son Ryan got to work . He ran up to his dad very upset . As soon as I walked in the door my oldest Tommy ran to me ..I could tell by his eyes what was going on with him .
My 3 boys are in their 20's and they didn't fall for any of the defense for a second but also made up their own minds .
I am so sorry to everyone here that love Caylee as their own . It does make my heart feel better that you all love her so much .
I just cannot stop crying .

I work nights and I just woke up. I feel like I'm going to die. Seriously. Seriously. OMG

I just keep having this weird thought. How many other children's deaths will go unpunished because the killer will study Casey 101?

That's what my daughters were saying earlier. If you what to get rid of your baby go to Florida and do as KC did. I've also been thinking, I wonder what was done to baby Caylee, what horrible things did she have to endure before the tape was put on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop