Post-Verdict: What's Next? Predictions?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we eventually find out where she is living? I'll still follow to see what she has been up to.

Certainly is interesting. CA & GA did not want her to get the death penalty but thought she's be in jail for a long time and same with her attorneys. She's sort of ruined all of that for them. Being so hated by so many people - the family & defense team will pay a price for a long time. It would be a lot easier for them if she stayed in jail. Now what are they to do? Love it that she will be turned over to her attorneys and her family and then she's on her own. Time will tell.

Certainly is interesting. CA & GA did not want her to get the death penalty but thought she's be in jail for a long time and same with her attorneys. She's sort of ruined all of that for them. Being so hated by so many people - the family & defense team will pay a price for a long time. It would be a lot easier for them if she stayed in jail. Now what are they to do? Love it that she will be turned over to her attorneys and her family and then she's on her own. Time will tell.

Yeah now they have to dance with the devil...

I think KC will fade away like OJ. No one will want to be around a baby killer. What kind of man would she end up with? I mean really, any guy that would want this is not a guy I would want. Her life will not be good, she will have to get a job, a real one. What can KC do? She didn't get job training the past 3 yrs, so what will she end up doing? She will get old, we all do. She will not always be young and pretty and a party girl. Life will give her what she put into it.

Cindy and George now have to wonder where she is, what she is doing, saying, and they have no control. She can pop up on a doorstep at any given moment, how would you like that knock on a door? They lost Caylee. The only sunshine in there lives. They can never get it back. They know who took her away and they have to live with that, forever. So does KC. She knows what she did. Life will give you what you give it. Just sit back and wait. You will all feel better over time. But the A's will never forget, or feel better. I don't wish this on anyone. The jury got it wrong, but God always gets it right.

What happens if MCA goes off to a foreign country? no lawsuits............

I think KC will fade away like OJ. No one will want to be around a baby killer. What kind of man would she end up with? I mean really, any guy that would want this is not a guy I would want. Her life will not be good, she will have to get a job, a real one. What can KC do? She didn't get job training the past 3 yrs, so what will she end up doing? She will get old, we all do. She will not always be young and pretty and a party girl. Life will give her what she put into it.

Cindy and George now have to wonder where she is, what she is doing, saying, and they have no control. She can pop up on a doorstep at any given moment, how would you like that knock on a door? They lost Caylee. The only sunshine in there lives. They can never get it back. They know who took her away and they have to live with that, forever. So does KC. She knows what she did. Life will give you what you give it. Just sit back and wait. You will all feel better over time. But the A's will never forget, or feel better. I don't wish this on anyone. The jury got it wrong, but God always gets it right.

Don't forget she has a check fraud conviction which won't look good a lot of employers/workplaces. I can see her struggling to get a job because of that.

well I had this fleeting thought today as I was reading how ICA *she will always be ICA to me* is going to go into "hiding, wear disguise, live in a witness protection type" lifestyle.....:sick:

So anyway, I was wondering if since she's gonna be "whisked away into hiding in a SECRET location *perhaps Africa?* and live a psuedo type of life? Um? Ok? BUT?

Is this AFTER the ZFG and TES lawsuits? :floorlaugh:

How is that gonna work if she has to be in court? Um? No disguise? ha ha ha:banghead:

I hope everyone ties her up for so long in lawsuits, no books, no movies, she'll be so broke? She won't even be able to get Food stamps. :twocents:

What happens if MCA goes off to a foreign country? no lawsuits............

First she has to find a foreign country she is actually allowed in that won't stone her, or put her to death for the smallest infraction. With 6 felony convictions? Um ya?

And if she doesn't show up for the lawsuits? Well? There is first contempt of court. Then probably jail. IF she stays in Florida she has to register as a felony offender. It's the LAW. If YOUR charges are IN this state? You MUST register with every sheriff's department with 48 hours. AND her convictions never go away. Not since Gov. Scott stepped into office. AND even if you DO want your record cleared? You have to formally "beg" the Gov. Office. We'll see how all that works out for her. :floorlaugh: *yes that does go into a state database that is available to the public. I just don't remember the url of it at the moment*

With amounts as high as the lawsuits are? It's not like going into small claims court for pennies and you can just go into default. Anything over the amount of $15,000.00? You can't call in sick but maybe once. ICA already used her "call in sick" card. :loser:

the one thing that completely astounds everyone about ICA is her ability to lie and lie and lie. with a straight face. one lie right after the other... the details, the building on prior lies. even LE was floored. ICA will soon realize there is no big money in book deals with a public boycott.

instead, look for her to launch her brand new "iLie" app. 24/7 live support from ICA with brand new lies for any sticky occasion. need to break a date? easy! just use iLie. parents hounding you about getting a job? no problem. use iLie. cop pulls you over? no sweat. you have iLie!

also keep an eye out for her appearance on a special season of "Survivor - Ex-Cons." her strategy? lie, lie, lie. deny, deny, deny. she will steal immunity, do no work, mooch the food, and win. i'm sorry to say the ratings will be through the roof.

I predict that this Greek tragedy is not over. I think GA will not rest until he and KC are alone and they fight to the finish. Only one will leave that room and if it's GA, he will then willingly leave this earth.

Casey is in for a shock when she finds out the only reason people will want to speak to her, interview her or read any book would be because the want to know what happened to Caylee. The only interest anyone will have in casey is Caylee. If casey doesn't want to talk about Caylee she will quickly be sent away. No one wants to hear her poor me story. No one wants to hear lies about a drowning then "something" happening. Yup casey will be stuck knowing that all anyone cares about is her beautiful daughter that she killed. Her jealously of Caylee was her undoing and it will continue to follow her for the rest of her miserable life. Casey thinks since she has made her peace with what she did to Caylee than we all should. Hope she is in for quite a surprise. She thought being declared NG meant the world believes and embraces her. I pleases me she is surprised people hate her. She will now have to be weary of anyone who wants to be in her life. I pray the public turns their back on her as an outcast. I want people to leave the room when she enters. Her behavior is despicable. Me me me. I hope she follows JB like a lost dog forever. Let him,CM and DCS babysit her until they go bananas. They think she's so great. Ha. They have to keep this charade up and take care of her. They are gonna go crazy trying to pawn her off on each other.

I predict that this Greek tragedy is not over. I think GA will not rest until he and KC are alone and they fight to the finish. Only one will leave that room and if it's GA, he will then willingly leave this earth.

Not if CA gets to her first. CA will pursue ICA for an eternity to seek the truth about Caylee and ICA is not going to give it up. Like a dog with a bone CA is going to be gnawing at those lies ... It is all about Caylee -- that's all everyone cares about.

George and Cindy should be watching their backs. Don't mistake my comment I have lost all sympathy on this entire family.

But Casey being spiteful will certainly try to exact some payback on the family.

And I'd say it will be a lawsuit to recover money for anything they have been paid royalties on.

I think KC will have enough supporters in this sick country we live in and be just fine. Sure it wont be easy for her having people call her out publicly, but just remember she doesn't care what anyone thinks, and she never did. She's going to be better off financially than she ever was, sorry everyone.

Ok here we go Dr Krop is on Nancy Grace he spent 20 hours of therapy with Casey and does not find her mentally ill..Casey gave him permission to speak on her behalf but he cannot talk about what happened to Caylee... This is the first step for the defense team to humanize Casey to sway public opinion in her favor....she may have an agent but she still needs the public to buy her book ..
We already knew she wasn't mentally ill, she's just evil!!! How does this humanize her??:waitasec:

We already knew she wasn't mentally ill, she's just evil!!! How does this humanize her??:waitasec:

Exactly! A mental illness might have gained her some sympathy from a FEW people, at least. You are right; this just makes her look plain ol' EVIL. Also, this flies in the face of the DT saying her 'problems' are what caused the 31 days behaviour.

Well, my son just told me that Hugh Heffner died, so I guess Playboy is out of the question.........(not sure he did die tho)

How could they tell he was dead? He has been embalmed, petrified, mummified for the last 30 years.

Casey is in for a shock when she finds out the only reason people will want to speak to her, interview her or read any book would be because the want to know what happened to Caylee. The only interest anyone will have in casey is Caylee. If casey doesn't want to talk about Caylee she will quickly be sent away. No one wants to hear her poor me story. No one wants to hear lies about a drowning then "something" happening. Yup casey will be stuck knowing that all anyone cares about is her beautiful daughter that she killed. Her jealously of Caylee was her undoing and it will continue to follow her for the rest of her miserable life. Casey thinks since she has made her peace with what she did to Caylee than we all should. Hope she is in for quite a surprise. She thought being declared NG meant the world believes and embraces her. I pleases me she is surprised people hate her. She will now have to be weary of anyone who wants to be in her life. I pray the public turns their back on her as an outcast. I want people to leave the room when she enters. Her behavior is despicable. Me me me. I hope she follows JB like a lost dog forever. Let him,CM and DCS babysit her until they go bananas. They think she's so great. Ha. They have to keep this charade up and take care of her. They are gonna go crazy trying to pawn her off on each other.

Yeah, let the entire defense team pay her to babysit their kids if they think she is so "smart," "nice," "articulate," blah, blah, blah. I won't be surprised if she almost "stalks" them in coming years. They'll never be able to get rid of her. And if they don't do what she wants, will she turn on them and tell lies about them too? Will she sling unproveable accusations at Baez like she did her dad and brother?

I think that man trouble will really keep her tied in knots. I noticed her demeanor toward men in the courtroom. She has a really annoying habit of raising her eyebrows and widening her eyes--a ploy she probably thinks is quite alluring. Her biggest lies are ones she tells herself: I'm the hottest woman in this room; so-and-so undoubtedly finds me irresistible; my batting eyes will seduce him. She doesn't see her own repulsiveness.

and will kill again..

My opinion only

susiebond

I totally agree! Only a matter of time.

picture.php

How to win an acquittal - lower your chair to floor level, dress homely and style your hair in the manner of Ms. Gladys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela