Preliminary Report Human Remains are not Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if LE ever searched SA mothers land? I remember early on that it seemed like a logical place to search since SA said he had spent the day there, but I stepped away for the case for awhile so I may have missed it if they searched there, if they have not, I can't understand why they haven't.

I don't think they ever did. Not sure why they couldn't get a warrant to search.

Things really do not add up.

Did anyone here ever determine when SA hired this new lawyer no.3? This new attorney sure was quick to speak up.
I think the devil is in the details, if only we had the facts.

Is there Link to who called and made contact initially with the Dunn/Atkins phone. Was this leaked by LE on purpose to get Atkins and Dunn back to CCity. That is unusual for the media to make that contact is it not? They were back there pretty darn quick. I wonder how that conversation went.

Did Clint ever make a statement? Is it odd for him to be kind of MIA in the news media as well. Why the conflicting reports of where he was at the time?
So many questions...

I know many of you have much more experience in all areas of sleuthing than I do, my head is spinning here.
Is a conspiracy-set up really possible? Have any other cases ever took a strange turn as this?

I'm not putting any stock in hand size, hair length or colour, time the body has been there, ANYTHING except there is a body, the fbi came and that it's male.

I really hope it isn't a child.

I'm not putting any stock in hand size, hair length or colour, time the body has been there, ANYTHING except there is a body, the fbi came and that it's male.

I really hope it isn't a child.

I have a feeling we will find this is a man...not a child.

Wasn't there a search for Gabriel Johnson in Texas? He's still missing..8 months old. Last anyone saw of Gabriel was with His mother Elizabeth and she was in Texas seeing that Tammy person.

The man that discovered the body did mention a hand of a "child" *sigh*

Things really do not add up.

Did anyone here ever determine when SA hired this new lawyer no.3? This new attorney sure was quick to speak up.
I think the devil is in the details, if only we had the facts.

Is there Link to who called and made contact initially with the Dunn/Atkins phone. Was this leaked by LE on purpose to get Atkins and Dunn back to CCity. That is unusual for the media to make that contact is it not? They were back there pretty darn quick. I wonder how that conversation went.

Did Clint ever make a statement? Is it odd for him to be kind of MIA in the news media as well. Why the conflicting reports of where he was at the time?
So many questions...

I know many of you have much more experience in all areas of sleuthing than I do, my head is spinning here.
Is a conspiracy-set up really possible? Have any other cases ever took a strange turn as this?

Yes exactly these things! Why the rush back.? Why the continuing attempts to tell the public how they are not currently living together when we all know there will not or ever be a seperation of these two. Imo billie cannot afford to give up control. She knows the end all is him against her. I think this is why shawn can afford to be smug. Right now. He knows billie does not want to go to jail.
& yes the whole clint mia here, there, it's just strange. Imo

I was at work when I heard the news and I told the person broke the news to me that it could not possibly be true! Unh-uh, no way! The news station must have gotten a fake press release from someone, like a hacker!

Now I am still having a hard time believing that the body is a male. There were too many leaks from a wide variety of sources and they all said that this is Hailey!

This is so freaky that I wouldn't be surprised if LE planted some bones from a medical school just to see who reacted the wrong way. Or we could have an incompetent M.E. It happened in Lubbock, Texas in the '80s and the M.E. there got away with it for many years before he got caught. That one screwed up 100's of cases!

I feel duped, and I'm waiting for someone to jump out and say "Just Kidding!"

I'm both thrilled and saddened that this wasn't our dear Hailey. Now I really want to know who it is.

I kind of doubt it's a child, though. I think the skeleton was in pieces and it probably wasn't easy for a casual observer (like the JP) to tell the overall length (and height).

I really hope it's not a child.

SA lawyered up cause he thought they had found Hailey. Therefore this may be another one of his victims. LE and FBI: You better search that whole area. MOO

IMO, if SA lawyered up because he thought they had found Hailey and it turns out it wasn't Hailey at all, that's good evidence that SA doesn't know where Hailey is. If he did, he'd have known it wasn't her.

If I were him and totally innocent, you're darn tootin' I'd lawyer up if there were reports of a body found where this one was.

Her address (according to google) is in the backyard of human services. I would think if you were living in Government Housing you would not want to pay back 1 1/2yrs in rent and or go to jail because of your boyfriend having the same address. I think she only has a few more months till they can say they are back together. How old is her son now? 17 1/2 maybe?

I am shocked...and really sad, as I thought Hailey had a chance to be buried...

Now SA running back to town makes a kind of sense...no worries...JMO

I am not sad at all as this means Haley could be still very much ALIVE. Thank you Lord!

Didn't he lawyer up immediately following Hailey's disappearance when LE said he was a suspect?

Yes, but this is his third lawyer. The lawyer stated he had just been hired by Shawn.

I don't think they ever did. Not sure why they couldn't get a warrant to search.
I recall searchers (volunteers) going there and not being allowed in...several people there refusing entry. Not sure if it was his mother's land or other family land...

I recall searchers (volunteers) going there and not being allowed in...several people there refusing entry. Not sure if it was his mother's land or other family land...

That sounds correct from what I recall also. Not sure why they couldn't get a warrant.
She could have been held there alive. Esp. in the first 72 hours.
There needs to be a way to investigate w/o trampling anyone's rights. But, if my grandchild's gf's daughter was missing I'd comply with the LE officer's request.
But, I would have nothing to hide. What would Shawn's grandma have to hide? The computer with child *advertiser censored*?
I am still angry no charges have been brought for that alone.

x_files, it's all too mind-boggling and hurtful...how is it that strangers (us) seem to care more than some "unusual" people? :sigh:

x_files, it's all too mind-boggling and hurtful...how is it that strangers (us) seem to care more than some "unusual" people? :sigh:

Frustrating indeed. I am sure detectives in this case feel frustrated and upset too.
Hoping for Justice. Hailey has been missing way too long.

I have not followed this case a lot-but I can tell from reading all your posts-you all are hurting and I am so very sorry.I am sorry it was not Hailey-so she and you all can have closure-but there is other family out there who is missing a loved one and they can now finally be able to bring that loved one home.I am at loss for words now..
May Hailey come home soon!!

They did. Obtained a warrent and searched. One of the three places the "child *advertiser censored* " was collected.:banghead:

The autposy should have been completed this afternon. Has anyone heard about any further results?

(Not that we can believe anything without risking our SaNiTy!!!)

They did. Obtained a warrent and searched. One of the three places the "child *advertiser censored* " was collected.:banghead:

Did they search the land extensively or just the house?
I recall the house not the land with dogs etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper