Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a thread on Teresa N.? I've looked around and came up empty handed. I'd like to actively discuss her, but I've never started a thread...don't want to blow it! lol

Thanks for any help

I thought I remembered someone saying that MC made numerous calls to RC during his shift that night, but RC was ignoring the calls. I have looked everywhere for this info but cannot locate. Does anyone else remember this in the very beginning?

Is there a thread on Teresa N.? I've looked around and came up empty handed. I'd like to actively discuss her, but I've never started a thread...don't want to blow it! lol

Thanks for any help
No, there is no thread about TN

Anyone know where the picture of the back of Ron's truck is? On the back window I think it says "Only God Can Judge Me". I wonder if it was up before Ron married Misty or if it was done following the nuptials.

I don't know if he watched movies, but that is a quote from "Great Balls of Fire" Jerry Lee Lewis' biopic. When the hits the fan after his marriage to his 13 year old cousin he defiantly proclaims that "Only God can judge me". His career went into the clunker. To me it seems like Ron knows that marrying a seventeen year old is wrong and he just doesn't care. There is something really disturbing about that.

FWIW, I listen to rap music and RC and MC put me in the mind of the type of people that listen to rap music also. That quote "Only God Can Judge Me" also came from the famous rapper Tupac Shakur. The song was about his life of drugs and chaos and everyone painting a bad picture of him. His reply to the world was, regardless of what he did in his life, bad or good, only God could judge him. Which is the truth. I would bet everything that that is where it came from.

What were they saying about stopping at 116 Tyler Street on their way out to Green Ln.? Also, it says that Haleigh was last seen about 1 to 1 1/2 hrs before the call...so that would mean around 2-2:30 am. What time did the neighbor hear the screaming?

I heard that, about her being last seen 1 to 1/2 hours but I don't think it was accurate. I think we would have heard about that as being a huge discrepancy in Misty's timeline. don't you think so?

I heard that, about her being last seen 1 to 1/2 hours but I don't think it was accurate. I think we would have heard about that as being a huge discrepancy in Misty's timeline. don't you think so?

Well, IIRC we haven't really heard anything from LE concerning Misty's timeline...they just say that there's inconsistencies with her story/timeline and that she is the key.

Well, IIRC we haven't really heard anything from LE concerning Misty's timeline...they just say that there's inconsistencies with her story/timeline and that she is the key.

I agree with that. Why are they being so tight lipped? It is really beginning to be quite suspicious. IMO

Is the cousin of Misty's that is the sex offender that lives in Tennessee the cousin that borrowed the van? Or is there another person that used the van? And was Misty's cousin there when Haleigh disappeared or had he already returned to Tennessee?

Ask a case question, leave an answer. This is not a discussion thread.

I thought I remembered someone saying that MC made numerous calls to RC during his shift that night, but RC was ignoring the calls. I have looked everywhere for this info but cannot locate. Does anyone else remember this in the very beginning?

Yes I remeber that, I was reading this in a time line post last night.
It said to me that Misty must call Ron alot for him to ignore the calls,(cobra said that Msity call a lot times when he was with Ron) also I kind thought maybe Ron and Misty were fighting and that why he ignore the calls.

<Previous address for Ronald Cummings in court records in 2005 show *** Shoreline ave [Satsums] Putnam Florida>

.......another inaccuracy of RC.! This may have been an intentional error by RC to prevent anyone from knowing where he lives. What is the problem with these courts in Florida? Don't they have to show proof of residency? Has anyone here located his real address in 2005 end of year?

*** Shoreline Ave is located in E. Palatki, NOT Satsuma....I would like to know what the reason is for RC writing Satsuma on a legal document instead of the actual town of E. Palatki? I can speculate but better not.

<Previous address for Ronald Cummings in court records in 2005 show *** Shoreline ave [Satsums] Putnam Florida>

.......another inaccuracy of RC.! This may have been an intentional error by RC to prevent anyone from knowing where he lives. What is the problem with these courts in Florida? Don't they have to show proof of residency? Has anyone here located his real address in 2005 end of year?

*** Shoreline Ave is located in E. Palatki, NOT Satsuma....I would like to know what the reason is for RC writing Satsuma on a legal document instead of the actual town of E. Palatki? I can speculate but better not.

Actually, no, per Putnam County Appraisal records, there is a Shoreline Ave in Satsuma, and it's where Teresa Neves did reside, and where Ronald previously lived with her.

http://www.putnam-fl.com/patc.inq/pa/911-lookup2.pl

I've recently seen a picture where both of Haleigh's hands are bandaged. Does anybody know what happened?

Bumping up!

So what is the verdict with LE, have they even done a poly on "Greg"? Why is this case only down to Rumors?? If Misty was the last one to see Haleigh and the case is a stand still, then why don't they arrest Misty for child endangerment, based on the witness confirmations that she was out that night??

Bumping up!

So what is the verdict with LE, have they even done a poly on "Greg"? Why is this case only down to Rumors?? If Misty was the last one to see Haleigh and the case is a stand still, then why don't they arrest Misty for child endangerment, based on the witness confirmations that she was out that night??
At this time there has been no confirmation on any of the rumors.

This is just me being curious about irrelevant details but I'd like to know if Annette Sykes is TN's mother or RC's paternal grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV