Q&A for the Levi Page Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd like to know who was going to post Ron's bond... :)

Hey Levi-do you think Ron's request for a bond reduction had anything to do with the drug busts that occurred just one day earlier in Putnam County involving Sheriff Hardy's son?

Also, this may sound silly but who all has the authority to cancel the hearing? Did that cancellation come from the SA office?

Thanks Levi

Hi Levi :)

I am curious to know if Leonard is still actively in contact with or providing financial support to Lindsy, Hank, Lisa or any of the Croslins or anyone else for that matter. TIA

I'd like to know who was going to post Ron's bond... :)

Hey Levi-do you think Ron's request for a bond reduction had anything to do with the drug busts that occurred just one day earlier in Putnam County involving Sheriff Hardy's son?

Also, this may sound silly but who all has the authority to cancel the hearing? Did that cancellation come from the SA office?

Thanks Levi

I'm with the above posters and also with ladonna and Indiana At Heart when they ask why RC's bond and Nebbia hearing was pulled. If you don't know the actual reasons, some solid theories would be good to know.
Also, with his day in court set for May 13, what would have been the point of having a bond hearing scheduled the week before he was due to be sentenced?

Cheers Levi.

How many family members (names if possible) applied for the reward money if their tip leads to H or her remains?

Has JO ever been asked by LE to take a polygraph?

Levi, you say that RC's rap sheet includes "cocaine, meth, heroin, the date rape drug GHB"

Wow, what was he doing with GHB? Does this have recreation purposes other than to be used for (shudder) date rape?

Could there be a possibility that he gave this to either Misty or Haleigh the night in question?

The possibility of Haleigh ingesting (oxy, roxi whatever) has been mentioned, but isn't GHB a liquid? Sounds like it would be much easier to administer to a child than pills, and more likely to be used to put a child to sleep, if necessary.

1) Do you think that Ron was jealous of Donna Brock because she took Misty's attention away from him? Could this have been why why he texted Misty to tell her that Donna was undercover...to discredit her?

2) Per Grandma Hollars, Misty, Joe, & Tommy planned to to steal Ron’s gun for money. But, Misty said she could not find the gun. Do you think the gun was really there and it was thrown in the river off the boat dock to hide evidence? Unless the gun was legal Ron would have not brought this to the attention of LE.

Thank you for the opportunity to ask these questions, Levi!

I would like to know where TN was that day.
I would also like to know if she had a LDT, if not, is she willing to take one?

Levi, you say that RC's rap sheet includes "cocaine, meth, heroin, the date rape drug GHB"

Wow, what was he doing with GHB? Does this have recreation purposes other than to be used for (shudder) date rape?

Could there be a possibility that he gave this to either Misty or Haleigh the night in question?

The possibility of Haleigh ingesting (oxy, roxi whatever) has been mentioned, but isn't GHB a liquid? Sounds like it would be much easier to administer to a child than pills, and more likely to be used to put a child to sleep, if necessary.

Dion, I'll answer your questions on GHB.

GHB is also known as Liquid Ecstasy or Liquid X and it's effects are very similar to the regular dance drug, Ecstasy. Small doses produce mild intoxication; feelings of sociability, mood lift and intensifies enjoyment of music, movement and touch. At larger doses it produces feelings of euphoria. It is available in liquid form. It is used primarily on the rave scene but also as a sedative and a body building supplement.

The dose range for GHB is very narrow, 1-2gms, and for that reason it is a very dangerous drug. Small overdoses can cause unrousable unconsciouness (similar to coma) and large overdoses can be life-threatening.

When GHB is mixed with a sedative such as alcohol it magnifies it's effects and will likely result in mild overdose where the user will feel groggy and slip in and out of consciousness. Claims are that it is undetectable when slipped into an alcoholic drink, and because of it's liquid form it can mix quickly and easily. For this reason it has become known as the date-rape drug.

GHB metabolises very quickly and is undetectable the next day. For this reason it is very difficult to ascertain when it has been administered to a victim so statistics on it's use as a date-rape drug are difficult to establish. Also the victim may not recall the attack for a few days. However, it is believed that GHB, used as a date-rape drug is quite rare. GHB is very salty and can actually ruin a drink, like mixing in sodium bicarbonate. GHB would have to be mixed with the pure alcohol, such as vodka or whiskey, and strong tasting, uncarbonated mixers added afterwards.

1) Do you think that Ron was jealous of Donna Brock because she took Misty's attention away from him? Could this have been why why he texted Misty to tell her that Donna was undercover...to discredit her?

2) Per Grandma Hollars, Misty, Joe, & Tommy planned to to steal Ron’s gun for money. But, Misty said she could not find the gun. Do you think the gun was really there and it was thrown in the river off the boat dock to hide evidence? Unless the gun was legal Ron would have not brought this to the attention of LE.

Thank you for the opportunity to ask these questions, Levi!

Ronald was more like worried what Misty would say. He knows she isn't that smart and can't keep her story straight. He learned that after they did Greta's show on Fox News.

Don't know anything about the gun that they had a fight over or were planning to steal and sell.

But during a road roage incident -- I remember that Charles Jones said that Ron pulled a gun on him. Jones called 911. Police went to search Ron's truck for gun it wasn't there. BUT Ron had time to take the gun and put it in his grandmothers house where he was staying.

Maybe something happened with a gun, and they hid it? Not that hard to take a gun and pitch it somewhere.

But I don't really buy the theory that they go from looking for a gun, can't find the gun, so they take a child, tie her to a cinder block and dump her in the river... Makes no sense. Even for a bunch of drugged up people.

I've only heard of GHB being used at clubs where rapists put it in women's drinks. I've never heard of it being used for recreational purpose like pot...

I don't know about someone giving it to Haleigh to make her sleep. Whats the nickname for GHB isn't it called a "roofie" or something like that. I've heard rumors about Ron using "roxies" but not "roofies."

Chelsea Croslin said pills were all over the house.

It wouldn't shock me if she accidentally digested a pill...

I don't know about someone giving it to Haleigh to make her sleep. Whats the nickname for GHB isn't it called a "roofie" or something like that. I've heard rumors about Ron using "roxies" but not "roofies."

Chelsea Croslin said pills were all over the house.

It wouldn't shock me if she accidentally digested a pill...

'Roofies' is the street name for Rohypnol, a benzodiazepine. It is another drug that has been commonly associated with date rape.

I have another question Levi. We have been made aware of an non-emergency call from Tyler Street on the night HaLeigh disappeared. A female officer was at Tommy and Lindsy's residence to respond to call made at 2:13. This officer relocated to Green Lane on the advice of the dispatcher. Can you find out why that call was made? Can I ask this?

I would like to know how Tommy is handling the news of a divorce.

Did rc take Haleigh to Welaka on the 9th, early am or did he drop her at the bus stop?

Why so much confusion in the hours before Haleigh disappeared? Those hours should be straight forward with no contradictions.

Ron insists he dropped her at the bus. Misty says they drove to Welaka and Santos says rc drove past the bus stop, in a reckless frenzy. Who is right?

I've only heard of GHB being used at clubs where rapists put it in women's drinks. I've never heard of it being used for recreational purpose like pot...

Yes it is used recreationally.

The effects of GHB at recreational doses are physically quite similar to those of alcohol. At lower doses effects include relaxation, reduction of social inhibitions, decreased motor skills, mood lift and other effects similar to mild alcohol intoxication. At higher recreational doses effects can include dizziness, difficulty focusing the eyes, positive mood changes, increased appreciation of music, dancing, and talking, slurring of speech, nausea, and grogginess. The line between high recreational dose and overdose can be a narrow one. At the overdose level, individuals may experience extreme grogginess (nodding in and out of consciousness) or unconsciousness, extreme dizziness and disorientation, and vomiting. During higher overdoses (poisonings), users may experience unconsciousness, convulsions, vomiting, and potentially depressed breathing

Onset #
As with alcohol and many other substances, the onset of GHB will be affected by how much and how recently one has eaten. Generally some effects begin between 10-20 minutes and continue to get stronger for 30-60 minutes.

Duration #
The primary effects of GHB last approximately 1.5 - 2 hours hours. For many people there is an additional period of time (1-2 hrs) of more subtle effects. Some recreational users consume GHB in a manner similar to alcohol, sipping it slowly over an evening rather than drinking a full dose all at once. In this case the duration will be longer as the period of ingestion is stretched out over time. Some lingering effects continue for hours longer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back