Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone down there in Florida know if camera's are allowed in courtrooms? I just watched the Disneyland/world trial....I think that was in Florida.

The old CourtTV showed many many Florida cases on their channel. I think cameras ARE allowed down there.

My birthday falls on trial date 1-5-09. I certainly hope to watch this on Court TV because this computer sluething is starting to make me B-

My birthday falls on the reported trial date. I certainly hope this is aired on court T.V.
because all this computer sluething is making me B-A-N-A-N-A-S. I'll be able to tell my fanily I've walked away from my computer. Thank goodness there is a tv in almost every room.

Didn't Court T.V. also air the boot camp trials?

My question is who took Caylee as the tax deduction? Was it KC or Cindy? Would they have claimed daycare expenses? How can you not know who your grandchild is with during the day? If any one they did, would this lead to tax fraud charges also? Not an accusation, just wondering.

I don't know the answer as to whom deducted her but CA said in the FBI tapes that Zanny the invisa-nanny didn't need money, she did it because she loved Caylee.

Wish I could find a nanny that didn't want to be paid and took my kids to endless theme parks and beaches... :rolleyes:

I don't know the answer as to whom deducted her but CA said in the FBI tapes that Zanny the invisa-nanny didn't need money, she did it because she loved Caylee.

Wish I could find a nanny that didn't want to be paid and took my kids to endless theme parks and beaches... :rolleyes:

I know CA said this but no way do I believe that. I can see offering to sit once in a while to be helpful but not as often as KC claimed this Nanny toted Caylee around, took her to places she would have to pay, brought her clothes....no way! And no way CA really believed this. She works and knows that nobody works for nothing!

My birthday falls on trial date 1-5-09. I certainly hope to watch this on Court TV because this computer sluething is starting to make me B-

My birthday falls on the reported trial date. I certainly hope this is aired on court T.V.
because all this computer sluething is making me B-A-N-A-N-A-S. I'll be able to tell my fanily I've walked away from my computer. Thank goodness there is a tv in almost every room.

Lol, that's my youngest daughter's birthday, too. Sadly, I actually had the thought, oh no, I'm gonna miss the first day of the trial.:iamashamed0005:

I know CA said this but no way do I believe that. I can see offering to sit once in a while to be helpful but not as often as KC claimed this Nanny toted Caylee around, took her to places she would have to pay, brought her clothes....no way! And no way CA really believed this. She works and knows that nobody works for nothing!
LG babysat Caylee for almost 8 months while KC was out and about pretending to work and didn't get a PENNEY! These people think they're entitled to other people's goodwill. It's obvious. CA thinks so to be sure, why wouldn't her daughter! HA! Don't forget CA pulling $200.00 out of her daughter's wallet (feeling entitled) the very night that the police is all over her house because her Grand-daughter has been missing for a month! These people are NOT normal.

MOO

LG babysat Caylee for almost 8 months while KC was out and about pretending to work and didn't get a PENNEY! These people think they're entitled to other people's goodwill. It's obvious. CA thinks so to be sure, why wouldn't her daughter! HA! Don't forget CA pulling $200.00 out of her daughter's wallet (feeling entitled) the very night that the police is all over her house because her Grand-daughter has been missing for a month! These people are NOT normal.

MOO

Heavens to Pete! I remember reading that she sat without pay but I thought it was a couple of weeks. 8 months! How could these people justify this to themselves? I would be ashamed to take advantage of someones kindness like that. Not normal is right!:crazy:

Another thought...even after KC had stolen from Amy, Cindy expected Amy to hand out flyers. (to save the A's feet and KC's neck) Unbelieveable

ETA: remember their ads for personal assistants? chuckle! Guess I had forgotten just how arrogant they are.

Heavens to Pete! I remember reading that Ms G sat without pay but I thought it was a couple of weeks. 8 months! How could these people justify this to themselves? I would be ashamed to take advantage of someones kindness like that. Not normal is right!:crazy:
Suffice it to say that they do. Doesn't that speak volumes to their sense of entitlement?

Suffice it to say that they do. Doesn't that speak volumes to their sense of entitlement?

AHHHH PP! You need to edit out the full name in your previous post! LOL!

I just don't want you to get in trouble :blowkiss:

Another thought...even after KC had stolen from Amy, Cindy expected Amy to hand out flyers. (to save the A's feet and KC's neck) Unbelieveable
Of course! And if she didn't...Well, you can bet that she had SOMETHING to do with Zanny. I've read many a post here about how the mother/the family can't and shouldn't be blamed but what kind of child could a family that lies, steals, takes advantage of people and has no social mores produce? I guess we're seeing it...

MOO

AHHHH PP! You need to edit out the full name in your previous post! LOL!

I just don't want you to get in trouble :blowkiss:

OMG. Well I spelt it wrong so maybe I'll be forgiven...And I've edited. And it's common knowledge/publicly availabe/on many documents! Thanks for the heads up! Paintr...can you please edit your post too! :confused:

OMG. Well I spelt it wrong so maybe I'll be forgiven...And I've edited. And it's common knowledge/publicly availabe/on many documents! Thanks for the heads up! Paintr...can you please edit your post too! :confused:

PP can you edit where you quoted me? lol Post 131

I know this is way off topic, but how do I change the caption next to my avatar? I did it a couple times and now I don't remember. Please help.

I've never gotten over the advertisements GA and LA put out long ago for personal assistants - available 24/7, own car, own cell phone, able to travel, with technical expertise to take orders from them - no pay. Still amazes me.

I've heard the rumors too and it's been long enough, it's time for them to dump again!! Weeeeeeeeee

Welcome aboard Elle! Get ready, you need eyedrops, lots of coffee or caffeine, most comfortable bathrobe and slippers, if you don't smoke, you will soon. Go to the grocery store and buy tons of junk food - this will tide the family over for the next month or so while you become married to your computer. Maybe a porta-potty by the computer would be good or you can just carry your laptop in the bathroom with you...I hope you have a patient family or a closet you can hide in!!!

At least the above is what most of us have been doing!

Great advice. Funny but advice to take in stride! Thanks cocomom

Late last week I started watching GA's interview on WFTV.com. I got through all of part 1, and part of part 2. Today I finished part 2, and clicked on part 3. Nothing happened. Again & again I tried, but nothing happened. I thought maybe the window had frozen, so I shut it down. When I got back to the interviews, part 3 was gone. In fact several other parts where gone as well from both G & Cs interviews. Did the gag order go through or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet