Questions For Websleuthers Part 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Q is NG keeps saying this will NOT go to trail 1/5/09 as planned, that there is NO way. So there has not been any motions files for an extention, change of venue, nothing. Could it be possible this case will not go to trail and a plea deal will be worked out???????????????

IMO I don't think there will be a trial in Jan. During the last motion hearing, when the state att. was discussing some test being done (I think it was hair?) he said it could take until March before they have final test results. At least this is what I think I heard.

There is a possibility of a plea bargain. The defense will decide after receiving all the states evidence, whether its in their best interest to plea.

JMO

I think you're spot on! I just couldn't figure out why Amy had on different pants when she woke up? I hope LE checked motels around the BF's apartments, although I don't tink she would have done this too often, as she didn't have that much money to play with. I don't think it's KC's intention to ever reveal Caylee's location, but then I personally believe she 's not the one who disposed of her body! That's why she can say she "honestly" doesn't know where she is!:furious:

My bold: when Casey made this "honestly" statement she also said in the same breath, without pause, that Zaneida was the last person she seen her daughter with. We know that part of her sentence was a lie. We just can't believe a friggin word she says. I agree with you...she will never reveal where Caylee is.

The idea that the sawgrass apartment had been vacant for 142 days strikes me as odd.
Maybe its because over here we are going through a major rental crisis, but still, 142 days is a long time for an apartment to be vacant.(thats alot of lost money)
I'm going to google it anyway, but I thought maybe some locals could share what they know about rentals in that area. TIA:blowkiss:

The idea that the sawgrass apartment had been vacant for 142 days strikes me as odd.
Maybe its because over here we are going through a major rental crisis, but still, 142 days is a long time for an apartment to be vacant.(thats alot of lost money)
I'm going to google it anyway, but I thought maybe some locals could share what they know about rentals in that area. TIA:blowkiss:

IIRC, that apartment was a model.

Has JPC's testimony been released and I missed it?

Not that I have heard and I've been waiting! Amy H's has not either, along with a couple more that I can think of.

On tape 11 cindy told FBI that her and lee snuck out at 4am with media out front to go to her dads nursing home. She said media did NOT see them.

Did anyone catch the date this happened on? Are we sure they went to the :waitasec: nursing home? Or were they hiding something? I did not think cindy had seen her parents since this happened....

I have a question....

Isn't there still a GA/KC conversation from when she was first arrested that has not been released? Remember, we heard the all CA nd LA conversations but whay about the one where GA said that KC told him that "Caylee is close and safe"

If that call has never been released.. why?

How does some stuff get released to the public and other stuff not?

Wouldn't Baez have access to ALL the discovery, like Annie's statements, etc that we have not seen?

Wouldn't Baez have access to ALL the discovery, like Annie's statements, etc that we have not seen?

I still don't get that either. I hope someone can explain it clearly.

Documents do not become public record until they are filed with the County Clerk of Court. Until then, the docs are not 'released'. LE (and FBI, etc), may choose not to file something with the County Clerk and thus it is not subject to release until they do file it.

I think there is a time limit before the trial when they must record all discovery, but I'm not positive. What I am sure of is that until docs are filed with the clerk, no one has access to them.

Documents do not become public record until they are filed with the County Clerk of Court. Until then, the docs are not 'released'. LE (and FBI, etc), may choose not to file something with the County Clerk and thus it is not subject to release until they do file it.

I think there is a time limit before the trial when they must record all discovery, but I'm not positive. What I am sure of is that until docs are filed with the clerk, they are not public record and no one has access to them.

What ever happened to the 10 day ruling about discovery for JB? Also wasn't there supposed to be a pretrial on 12/11? Will they even have a pretrial? Was the GJ enough?
I always thought that the GJ was a way around a pretrial. Florida confuses me.

IIRC, that apartment was a model.

IIRC, 210 was vacant for 142 days because they were doing repairs/renovations. It was 110 that was the model. But I'm rechecking the discovery pages for exact info and will edit this post when I find.

Source: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf
Page 59 "... The reason for the unit being vacant was b/c it was under construction." Amanda M., Sawgrass Manager

Page 59, "...Apartment 210 shares a stairwell with unit 110 which has never been occupied because it is reserved as the leasing model." Amanda M., Sawgrass Manager

IIRC, 210 was vacant for 142 days because they were doing repairs/renovations. It was 110 that was the model. But I'm rechecking the discovery pages for exact info and will edit this post when I find.

That is my recollection as well. 110 is the model, 210 is upstairs from it, 210 has been vacant with renovations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties