Rape allegations mount against Bill Cosby #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bill-cosby-rants-rape-molestation-on-tape/
Cosby ranted and raved during an April 2011 interview for Bullies & Friends, a proposed documentary about bullying, filmmaker Cassidy McMillan tells RadarOnline.com.

“It was supposed to be an innocuous interview,” McMillan says. “Instead, it turned into something else with Mr. Cosby offering varied statements and stories about rape.”

There's an audio where he seems slightly incoherent. Maybe it's the editing?

Not to be outdone, The National Enquirer hired a shrink to analyze Cosby's statements, and, surprise surprise, she finds he has anger issues.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/bill-cosby-has-deep-anger-issues-declares-top-shrink

According to Dr. Gilda Carle
- “He’s slipping up in some way here. This could be the key to the allegations made by scores of women to having allegedly been raped, attacked and drugged at his hands. I see anger beneath his words here. Did something happen to a person close to him, and this became the possible motivation for him to inflict pain on other women?”

Not to be outdone, The National Enquirer hired a shrink to analyze Cosby's statements, and, surprise surprise, she finds he has anger issues.
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/bill-cosby-has-deep-anger-issues-declares-top-shrink

Well duh... It's hardly a secret that he has anger issues I think. It was even mentioned in his biography (the otherwise flattering, careful, housebroken one that omitted all the untidy unpleasantness about previous rape allegations) that he occasionally exhibits a violent temper:

It was at the Playboy Mansion in 1977 when Cosby’s hot temper flared and he sucker-punched comedian Tommy Smothers in the back of his head.

‘Tommy had chided Cosby for not coming out against the Vietnam War and taking a more public stance on civil rights issues’. Cosby approached Tommy while he was talking with Hugh Hefner.

Tommy complimented Cosby on his show saying ‘It was a really good effort’, which sounded condescending to Cosby, who refused to respond. Tommy then said, ‘Well, *advertiser censored** you’! and walked off.

“

C'mon, I'll kick your *advertiser censored**!”

‘Cosby was so furious that he couldn't control himself. He slipped around Hefner and punched Smothers in the head from behind, so hard that the smaller comedian fell to the ground.

‘C’mon, I’ll kick your *advertiser censored*’! he shouted at Smothers’…Hef separated the two men and it was the talk of the town by morning.

Cosby’s violent temper had erupted on the set of The Cosby Show at the end of the first season. Frustrated during rehearsal, Cosby directed his anger at a cameraman he thought was slacking off. ‘Cosby grabbed the technician and looked as if he was going to take a swing at him until Ahmad Rashad, who was dating [Cosby’s TV wife,] Phylicia Ayers-Allen and was visiting the set, stepped into restrain him’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-marriage-reveals-new-book.html#ixzz3buIbbgbS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Did something happen to someone he loved that might have something to do with feelings of anger? Well for starters, one of his brother died as a child, his father was an alcoholic, and it's pretty well known that his son was murdered...
Of course his son's murder happened way after most of the (alleged) rapes so that wouldn't be an excuse for (alleged) rapey tendencies.

Philly.com has the transcripts:
The incident in Compton where these boys raped this girl. That, to me, is a form of bullying, and it’s something that you get a terrible taste in your mouth. I don’t want to put things on a level, but a group of males descending upon another human being in an act of violent, physical trauma — sexual abuse, molestation — is at a level of…I don’t even want to berate animals because animals are not taught better.”

I remember a young lady that I knew who was raped and she came home and reported it, and her father blamed her for it and would hear nothing of going after the boy.
We’re talking about human beings who enjoy doing this,” Cosby added.

But the rape thing, this rape thing, is annoying. It is sickening. The suicide, the act which drives a person to suicide, and then what is nauseating is the excuse given by those with authority who are supposed to look into situations like this seriously. For them to say they didn’t know because they know that the correct answer and the truthful one — which is what I mean what I say correct — is that 'I really didn’t think it was important.'
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...eased-2011-interview.html#KiR9yS5oKIMKq44Q.99

Rape is annoying?

Say, you know who else's daughter came home and told her father she'd been raped (or almost raped, depending on the source), and her father's solution was to insist that the alleged rapist get therapy?

I want to say 'Jim Bob Duggar', but I'm not sure how insistent he was about Josh Duggar getting therapy.

I want to say 'Jim Bob Duggar', but I'm not sure how insistent he was about Josh Duggar getting therapy.

[video=youtube;bb4FMn-IWEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb4FMn-IWEY[/video]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill Cosby blocks release of confidential document from sexual assault pay-out he made in 2006 to fury of women who claim he assaulted them

Actor Bill Cosby, 77, is seeking to block the release of court documents

Married comedian has been accused by dozens of women of sexual assault

Cosby has not been charged and has staunchly maintained his innocence

Four women, including model Janice Dickinson, all accuse Cosby of defaming them by having his agents deny that he ever molested them

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cument-sexual-assault-case.html#ixzz3c088FaDh

Thanks IzzyB and Donjeta.

"I remember a young lady that I knew who was raped and she came home and reported it, and her father blamed her for it and would hear nothing of going after the boy." (#284) certainly has parallels with "In 1989: Cosby's daughter Erinn, who was a coke addict, accuses Mike Tyson of sexual assault. Cosby forces her to seek treatment and says she wouldn't be allowed into the family until she fixed her life." (#290). Not that Mike Tyson (arrested for rape in 1991, convicted in 1992) was a boy at the time.

Also thanks Donjeta for answering Dr. Carle's question so thoroughly.

Boys will always be boys....

A related story:

News/ Holly Madison Calls Hugh Hefner a ''Manipulator,'' Says He Offered Her Drugs and Shares Secrets About Their Sex Life
by Alyssa Toomey Wed., Jun. 10, 2015 12:48 PM PDT

...During one of her first interactions with Hefner at a Los Angeles nightclub—back when Madison was a struggling actress and waitress at Hooters—the mother of one, who is now happily married to Pasquale Rotella, claims the Playboy mogul offered her drugs.

"'Would you like a Quaalude?' Hef asked, leaning toward crumpled tissue," Madison writes.

His reply when she declined? "‘Okay, that's good,' he said, nonchalantly. ‘Usually, I don't approve of drugs, but you know, in the '70s they used to call these pills thigh openers'"

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/665224/holly-madison-calls-hugh-hefner-a-manipulator-says-he-offered-her-drugs-and-shares-secrets-about-their-sex-life

I don't doubt that "they" did if "they" referred to men for whom the phrase "what part of no didn't you understand" was invented!

Thanks CP.

Bill Cosby Wins Delay in Defamation Lawsuit

June 12, 2015

Scandal-plagued comedian Bill Cosby has caught a small break in the legal woes surrounding him.

The former “Cosby Show” star, who’s been accused of sexually assaulting dozens of women, has won a bid to block a subpoena filed by three women who are suing him for defamation, the Associated Press reports.

...On Friday, a judge granted Cosby’s request to temporarily block it. The documents from the Pennsylvania case won’t be released until it’s decided if the suit filed by Green, Traitz and Serignese will be dismissed or not.

Read more: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/bill-cosby-wins-delay-defamation-lawsuit-012741603.html

Attorneys for comedian Bill Cosby have asked the California Supreme Court to dismiss a lawsuit filed by a woman who claimed he molested her at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles in 1974, when she was 15.

The petition for review was filed Tuesday after the Court of Appeals rejected Cosby’s request to reverse a lower’s court decision to allow Judy Huth to continue with her case.
http://www.naplesnews.com/entertain...me-court-to-dismiss-sex-assault-case_78648972

Judd Apatow calls out "rapey guy"

http://pagesix.com/2015/06/17/judd-apatow-calls-cosby-rapey/
Apatow continued, “Are we not supposed to be bothered by the serial rapist, people? We’re all worried about the murderers . . . who got out of jail, but we’re cool with rapey guy . . . Shouldn’t we all be like, ‘What are we gonna do about him? He’s still walking around.’”

http://www.eonline.com/news/668056/...does-impression-of-him-calling-his-wife-watch
"You know what Cosby's doing right now?" Apatow told This American Life host and interviewer Ira Glass. "He's on the road. You know why he's on the road doing standup so much? He's on the road because he doesn't wanna go home to his wife and explain what happened."
"And his wife's like, 'When are you coming home?' and he's like [imitates Cosby], 'I'd like to come home but I am performing at the Cracker Barrel in Wazoo, Michigan and then when I get home I will tell you what happened with the raping and the drugging and the women. But first I am at a Panera Bread in West Covina,'" Apatow said.
He also told Seth Meyers,
"Some people say, 'Why do you talk about it?
' which is kinda like saying,
like, 'Leave the rapist alone.'
Aren't we supposed to say, 'We don't like this'?"

Hitchcock said viewers would make up their own minds about whether Cosby was guilty or not but he believed they needed to listen to the stories of these women.
“It’s distressing to listen and watch their stories but it’s very powerful at the same time because they want to be heard,” he said.
“They are opening up and opening themselves to question, to ridicule, to defamation charges from Bill Cosby but they are willing to take that risk because they want their story to be heard, and they don’t want other women to suffer.
“Anyone abused by any man should not stay silent, and it’s up to the rest of us that those responsible face consequences."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...edian-bill-cosby/story-e6frfmyi-1227408387429

I wouldn't be so sure about that. If you are a celebrity, particularly if you are male, there will be a 100% certainty that someone out there will claim that sometime in the past you did this or that heinous deed. And once one person says that, others will certainly follow, true or not.

What people get out of doing that is not necessarily money, it can be other non-tangible things as well, such as attention or sympathy or revenge. There are many motives for people to make stuff up that don't involve money, not to mention those who are delusional and believe all sorts of weird stuff, which could range anything from assault to being in a special relationship of some kind with that person. The psychology of a false accusation is not dissimilar to that of an obsessed fan or stalker, it can happen to anyone for reasons that make no sense what so ever.

Because the stakes in these sorts of accusations is so high and the accusations are so devastating, there MUST be real evidence that it happened, not just someone's say so.

(Emphasis added.) A court may eventually agree with you, but you keep ignoring the fact that minus an immediate blood test for each instance of alleged drugging, there was never any evidence of NON-consensual sex except the say-so of the victims. Why would there be?

This is often the case with rape, because of the nature of the crime. Even if semen and bruising are present, it doesn't necessarily prove a lack of consent. Repeatedly insisting that the word of victims can never be sufficient is to set back rape victims a half-century or more.

Yes, a celebrity is a target. But the emergence of so many women who provide eerily similar (but not identical) details and the existence of a few witnesses who can confirm some elements of some alleged attacks ARE evidence and admissible in a court of law. The demeanor of the alleged victims when they testify IS ALSO evidence and juries are called upon to judge witness credibility all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member