Rape allegations mount against Bill Cosby #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Cosby admitted in a 2005 deposition that he obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with. He admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman.

The Associated Press went to court to compel the release of the documents, and they were made public Monday. Cosby’s lawyers had objected on the grounds that it would embarrass their client.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com//new...th/article25330387/?cmpid=rss1&click=sf_globe

Bill Cosby admitted in a 2005 deposition that he obtained Quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with. He admitted giving the sedative to at least one woman.

The Associated Press went to court to compel the release of the documents, and they were made public Monday. Cosby’s lawyers had objected on the grounds that it would embarrass their client.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com//new...th/article25330387/?cmpid=rss1&click=sf_globe

I think, after this, embarrassment is the least of his problems. Good job, AP, thank you for pushing to get this released to the public!

Re: objected on the grounds it would embarrass their client.

When you brand scores of women as liars when they come forward accusing you of drugging them to have sex with them, then have your previously court-sealed admission that you like drugging women to have sex with them go public, well, that my friends, is very embarrassing.

IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does this come as a shock to anyone? How many women were telling us this exact thing in a consistent manner and weren't believed?

When you brand scores of women as liars when they come forward accusing you of drugging them to have sex with them, then have your previously court-sealed admission that you like drugging women to have sex with them go public, well, that my friends, is very embarrassing.

IMO

He's such a creep.

All I'm gonna say, is thank you to Donjeta for believing in these women when no one else would. Forty eight women is NOT a coincidence. :(

Edited to add Git too. :)

Well I don't know what I think after reading that painful deposition.

I have to read it again and pick through.

It does not make me feel good though.

All I'm gonna say, is thank you to Donjeta for believing in these women when no one else would. Forty eight women is NOT a coincidence. :(

Edited to add Git too. :)

It seems to me that actually quite a few people here believed the women.
Nothing against Donjeta or Gitana, of course.

IMO

Well Said!

Thank you to the poster who provided the link to BC's deposition.
:tyou:

It seems to me that actually quite a few people here believed the women.
Nothing against Donjeta or Gitana, of course.

Izzy, that came out wrong gf. Yes and you were a supporter as well as many many more. I just couldn't recall the names. Thanks for putting that out there. :)

I'm sure there will be those that will say it must "suck" to be him right now.

Actually, it would suck to be one of the many, many women that he drugged and raped that no one believed, when they had the balls to speak out publicly against a man that has so much fame and power.

Well I don't know what I think after reading that painful deposition.

I have to read it again and pick through.

It does not make me feel good though.

Painful deposition is a good description. I wanted to cringe.

Just answer the damn questions truthfully.

Deflection was obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members