Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this interesting.

Color in Chinese culture

Blue or dark blue- Blue symbolizes immortality. Dark blue is also a color for somber occasions like funerals and deaths.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...d=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

Jonah might know something of the symbolisms in that society.

Feng shui–loving CEO Jonah Shacknai’s groundbreaking drug company is changing the way we age.

Read More http://www.wmagazine.com/beauty/2008/10/restylane_filler#ixzz1TDjak1ES

RBBM
Now, does a head injury cause no breathing and pulse, immediately? I really don't know. I DO know a spinal cord injury, at a high level, WILL cause this and can be caused from a high fall. My late husband had one...did Maxie have a head injury or did he break his neck?

http://www.apparelyzed.com/respiratory.html

I was also thinking along the same lines. While with the head injury death can of course result, I am not sure why he would have stopped breathing immediately. But if he broke his neck in the fall, I can see how that could have resulted in him stopping breathing.

one of the comments says they should stick with dina, jonah, adam and neil. Who's Neil? ETA - I see now former husband

I worked for some people who had just a little less money than God - HUGE home (not as big as the mansion in Coronado, but large with 2 guest homes). One guest home was for in laws, the other was supposed to be for maid quarters - it stayed empty. The housekeeper worked 12-16 hours a day, was paid cash, was not here legally (Eastern European), she did the nannying, the housekeeping, and the cooking. (I did the record keeping and was there 2 or 3 times a week for 4-5 hours at a time.) I can literally guarantee you that if something weird had happened in that home, no one (but me) would have even mentioned the housekeeper's name, and she'd have been gone out of town very quickly in fear of being deported. But even house keepers have days off, run errands, are sick and sometimes even take vacations. I don't find it odd they didn't have a large staff, but I find it interesting NO staff is mentioned. If I wanted the gossip, I'd find local housekeeping staff...if there was anyone working there, that would be the way to the inside skinny.

Do we know how Jonah and Rebecca met?

Leaning more and more towards murder, but I have a feeling no matter how the police rule, short of a witness or confession we may never really know what happened.

RBBM

Yeah...WHO is Neil? I saw that too...we do have Dina with the last name 'Flores"...could it be a new husband? Did she remarry? I just cannot see it. I'm still catching up on the police calls...we need more info. Just because it's a 'burglary' doesn't neccessarily mean it's not related, imo...remember George and the reporting of the gas cans? It could be part of an ongoing feud...

Most definitely, positively, there had to be a housekeeper in that house. There is NO WAY there was not someone to clean up, do the cooking, etc. Impossible.

Weren't there 2 women taken away in a police car?
Anyone know who they were/are ??

RBBM

Yeah...WHO is Neil? I saw that too...we do have Dina with the last name 'Flores"...could it be a new husband? Did she remarry? I just cannot see it. I'm still catching up on the police calls...we need more info. Just because it's a 'burglary' doesn't neccessarily mean it's not related, imo...remember George and the reporting of the gas cans? It could be part of an ongoing feud...

considering DS's mothers last name is apparently Romano, and we have heard "Dina Romano", maybe this is a different Dina altogether.

edit: Neil is Neil Nalepa if i remember correctly. RN's ex husband

The most important kinds of physical evidence are fingerprints, tire marks, footprints, fibers, paint, and building materials. Biological evidence includes bloodstains and DNA

http://www.enotes.com/forensic-science/physical-evidence

Since LE is going to stick with forensic evidence (instead of re-enactment), it seems they have some preliminary findings that are leading them in a certain direction?

murder or suicide?

http://www.10news.com/news/28664921/detail.html

Police Called To Shacknai, Ex-Wife Homes 13 Times Since 2008

Coronado Police Responded 13 Times To Homes Of Jonah, Dina Shacknai Since July 2008

POSTED: 10:40 pm PDT July 25, 2011
UPDATED: 11:40 pm PDT July 25, 2011

CORONADO, Calif. -- Police logs obtained by 10News on Monday show that Coronado officers responded to Jonah Shacknai's home -- the Spreckels mansion -- and the nearby home of his ex-wife more than a dozen times in the last three years.

Shacknai's son, 6-year-old Max, suffered a fatal fall down the grand staircase of the mansion about two weeks ago. Coronado police have ruled the boy's death a tragic accident.

<mod snip>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<full article at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From your link...thanks. :)

Why the change of plans? That video last night DID say they were going to, right? I couldn't view it...and it was police that said they were going to do it, correct? Were police quoted? Maybe they don't need to...maybe they were denied access...? I have too many questions...;)

The sheriff's department confirmed to 10News it will not re-create Zahau's death. Detectives will instead rely on forensic evidence.

I found my husband dead in a doorway, in his wheelchair...too much to go into here but I will say I was not thinking...I was just reacting. He was dead, a little blueish and seemed to have some 'froth' at the mouth, yet, we immediately tried CPR, while waiting for 911 responders...but not thinking, I did it in the wheelchair! I didn't even realize my error until firefighters showed up and pulled him from the chair and laid him on the ground. I was just screaming his name...there is so much shock, for some people, in finding a dead person, I have a hard time holding AS to a certain standard of behavior, in that very moment.

So very sorry Paladine :heartbeat:

The most important kinds of physical evidence are fingerprints, tire marks, footprints, fibers, paint, and building materials. Biological evidence includes bloodstains and DNA

Since LE is going to stick with forensic evidence (instead of re-enactment), it seems they have some preliminary findings that are leading them in a certain direction?

murder or suicide?

RBBM

That's what I'm hoping.

murder or suicide?

I think forensic evidence is key and more valuable than a re-enactment.

Most definitely, positively, there had to be a housekeeper in that house. There is NO WAY there was not someone to clean up, do the cooking, etc. Impossible.

I would doubt that Rebecca was doing the cleaning and cooking in a 12,000 + square feet property.

Why was the dog shipped off to a kennel?
If I were alone in that big house, I would want my dog with me.

Hi Palatine and good morning to all,
I saw your question somewhere on the thread. OK,I thought it was mentioned way back maybe the #1 thread that JS was spotted by someone at the Health Club (at the time MS was in the hospital.) It has also been mentioned that RN spent a lot of time at the Health Club and she was very strong and super fit. Maybe that's where they were first attracted to one another.

I would doubt that Rebecca was doing the cleaning and cooking in a 12,000 + square feet property.

What if he is one of those millionaires that is tight with his money?

What if he is one of those millionaires that is tight with his money?

MAN, I had one of those...he made a ton of money; I helped run the businesses and helped with his kids. We lived in a huge house, 6 bedrooms and 4 baths and it was like pulling TEETH to get a cleaner! I even cleaned the pool, fool I was...I did most of it. Now...he's paying for a cleaner and I get to sit on my a$$ with you folks, lol...:)

MAN, I had one of those...he made a ton of money; I helped run the businesses and helped with his kids. We lived in a huge house, 6 bedrooms and 4 baths and it was like pulling TEETH to get a cleaner! I even cleaned the pool, fool I was...I did most of it. Now...he's paying for a cleaner and I get to sit on my a$$ with you folks, lol...:)

Yep. Some people are rich but real tight with their money anyway. These rich people might be o'key with spending a lot of money on something but not when it comes to other things. So maybe they didn't have a nanny, groundskeeper, cook, etc.

Yep. Some people are rich but real tight with their money anyway. So maybe they didn't have a nanny, groundskeeper, cook, etc.

I've found people who have 'secrets' to keep don't like outside help in their homes on a reg basis. By 'secrets' I mean anything they wouldn't want the outside world to know about them...

I'm sorry about the loss of your husband, Paladine and that you had that experience.

It's possible that the help was told to take a couple of days or a day off?

I have been interested in this case and saddened as well. You guys have done so much posting and I am trying to read all the threads. However, was it determined for a fact that there was no party and it was just loud music being played? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV