Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to quote self.

it's page 4 and i believe the 1st video on left; not one that shows the house lite up

I saw it. What appears to be 'rope'? It appears pretty central in the balcony, almost right above the table...almost right in the middle of the balcony, dark colored...but it goes so fast I can't get a screenshot...anyone else have any luck?

"NBCSanDiego obtained a copy of those records and found officers were called to the G Avenue home just before midnight July 3 for a noise complaint."

A noise complaint. Says nothing about loud music.

True. It could have been arguing...dropping kids off, picking kids up...? Other than that, and loud music, what else is there?

And when an officer shows up at a home HERE for a 'noise complaint' it usually means the location had NOISE and someone made a COMPLAINT about the address, so they send an officer. Is it the same in CA?

sorry to quote self.

it's page 4 and i believe the 1st video on left; not one that shows the house lite up

Scorekeeper .. I have stopped and re-started and stopped video again and I see a shadow to the right of the balcony separate from the foliage but nothing rope like. To the left of the balcony the dark line running down I think might be a drain pipe as it looks like one. I think it is only a shadow on the right and nothing more, but the video goes by too fast for me to do much with it. Sorry. :(

Just some thoughts, Ball theory/rumor: Maybe the ball did get caught in the chandelier and an older child was holding Maxie 'out' to retrieve the ball and he fell....? How would a 6 yr old do that himself? Reach the chandelier? I gotta look at those chandelier pics again...

BBM - possible

When I looked at the grand staircase pictures, it looked like the only place a 6 yr old boy could possibly reach the chandelier by himself was from the landing.

Falling from that point is not very far to the ground floor, near base of stairs.

I guess some flip during the fall or if he grabbed on the chandelier then fell could increase speed with head whipping around and smacking somewhere on the corner of that thick railing post at the base of the stairs.

If true - just a tragic, freak accident.

staircasechandelier.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb474/lauriejcampbell/staircasechandelier.jpg

Shacknaibalcony.png

[this is url]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/RedCarlisle/Shacknaibalcony.png

Scorekeeper .. because I never give up ...

PhotoshopScreenSnapz001-35.jpg

Notice the shadow to the right of the balcony which goes behind that climbing vine-tree. I blew it up more and it looks like a shadow.

Sorry I cannot get it clearer, but I tried.

Maybe a certain someone wanted the dog out of the residence because she knew she was coming over for revenge. She knows that JS's dogs will attack from prior experience.

Maybe it was someone from the kennel that thought the mansion would be empty as everyone would be at the Hospital.

I saw it. What appears to be 'rope'? It appears pretty central in the balcony, almost right above the table...almost right in the middle of the balcony, dark colored...but it goes so fast I can't get a screenshot...anyone else have any luck?

--it goes past the balcony fairly quickly...this was all i could get..

ropeonbalconyvideo4.jpg
-------you can see something hanging down off the balcony railing ..

Scorekeeper .. I have stopped and re-started and stopped video again and I see a shadow to the right of the balcony separate from the foliage but nothing rope like. To the left of the balcony the dark line running down I think might be a drain pipe as it looks like one. I think it is only a shadow on the right and nothing more, but the video goes by too fast for me to do much with it. Sorry. :(

I found there's one point in the video at 1:20 where it appears to be a rope of sorts, hanging straight down, in the middle of the balcony...but then the next frame shows something that looks 'straighter', more firm, like a drainspout...we need more help on this, imo.

Maybe it was someone from the kennel that thought the mansion would be empty as everyone would be at the Hospital.

This seems way too personal, to me...way too 'violent', to quote the officer, to be impersonal, imo. IMO...this runs close to someones heart...and rage.

Notice the shadow to the right of the balcony which goes behind that climbing vine-tree. I blew it up more and it looks like a shadow.

Where I saw the 'rope' it was closer to the middle of the balcony, not the side where the shadow is...and it really looked like a rope, imo.

BBM - possible

When I looked at the grand staircase pictures, it looked like the only place a 6 yr old boy could possibly reach the chandelier by himself was from the landing.

Falling from that point is not very far to the ground floor, near base of stairs.

I guess some flip during the fall or if he grabbed on the chandelier then fell could increase speed with head whipping around and smacking somewhere on the corner of that thick railing post at the base of the stairs.

If true - just a tragic, freak accident.

staircasechandelier.jpg

http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb474/lauriejcampbell/staircasechandelier.jpg

Shacknaibalcony.png

[this is url]http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/RedCarlisle/Shacknaibalcony.png

I think it would depend on HOW he fell...head first, on his head, he could have easily broke his neck if he fell on marble flooring. I recall many diving accidents into shallow pools...and I met the victims in rehab.

ETA: but to hit the chandelier? Isn't that OUT a bit? Would he need some propelling action to hit it on the way down?

Not sure if this helps. Thought I would post a smaller photo. Please disregard the smaller red arrow.
picture.php

Where I saw the 'rope' it was closer to the middle of the balcony, not the side where the shadow is...and it really looked like a rope, imo.

I keep repeating the video and stopping it again and again and I simply do not see it. Must need glasses I must. Thanks anyway.

This seems way too personal, to me...way too 'violent', to quote the officer, to be impersonal, imo. IMO...this runs close to someones heart...and rage.
My sentiments as well. Too personal. Someone known to the victim and family.

another video of the scene to check out.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SYyGw0dL4k"]‪» Nude Woman Found Dead At Mansion of Pharmaceutical Firm CEO‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

--it goes past the balcony fairly quickly...this was all i could get..

ropeonbalconyvideo4.jpg
-------you can see something hanging down off the balcony railing ..

Thank you, thank you, lauriej......you can see something hanging down; really about in the middle of the balcony----dark rope on the white stucco...probably about 1-2 feet long........looks like a snake....

you would think that the reporters/cameraperson, would have seen it....

I am so sick to my stomach........wish i was better with all the computer stuff, but that's why I love WS...........great members!!

Another thing we don't know is if Rebecca or Adam had any visitors that night.

I have a feeling those teen boys that used their roof to watch LE, that it was not the first time they were up there.
IMO

Police reports: No recent domestic violence calls to Coronado mansion.

Coronado police reports show no domestic violence calls over the past three years at the Spreckels mansion. Arizona millionaire Jonah Shacknai, 54, owns the home, where two fatal incidents occurred earlier this month.

Police dispatch logs released to News 8 show officers where called to the home a total of four times between July 10, 2008 and July 10, 2011, resulting in two crime reports being taken.

Other calls to the home were either false alarms or not related to the mansion itself, according to Coronado Police Commander Michael Lawton.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15152188/...t-domestic-violence-calls-to-coronado-mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV