Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when Travis' grandmother died? Did she live long enough to hear the original guilty verdict?

She also makes sure to mention that they looked at her car registration. I've seen a photo of her driver's license and if I remember correctly, the address was a P.O. Box in Big Sur. That's why she had to throw in that tidbit about her car registration. So many details and over explaining. Such a liar.
Plus they knew where her parents lived (because she lived with her parents). But how would the ninja know to make that type of threat?

Since I'm guessing the letter came from the family, that's my bet too.

I don't actually think the letter came (first) from the family.

She was in custody when she wrote and sent it.

And nothing should be sent out of that jail without passing by corrections officers.

All of her phone conversations are recorded as well.

JA usually saves her most Bard-like verses for issuance of guidance for a young lady's spiritual well-being and other theological advisement.

Case in point: her 'dumb *advertiser censored*', er, 'whoredom' letter to Lisa Andrews-Diadone referencing "that insidious man".

“You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your salvation, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”

Honestly, if I didn't already know this was actually written by a stalking murderer I would guess that it was part of a comedy script. It is so ridiculously phony that it seems like a farce.

Wonder if it's the card to TA's grandma that accompanied the irises.

Or even better, maybe it's this one:

"Of all the letters I must write, this is one of the most difficult, second only to the one I must write my own parents."

I bet she never wrote her parents a letter in her life.

I don't actually think the letter came (first) from her family.

She was in custody when she wrote and sent it.

And nothing should be sent out of that jail without passing by Sheriff Arpaio's corrections officers.

I think by "the family" is meant the Alexanders. And—wild guess here—the letter was written while she was in Siskiyou County Jail in northern CA and begun during her interrogation by Flores at that same facility.

Was this letter dated before or after the 48 hours interview (which was in Siskiyou County, no, when her hair still had dye in it?)? The letter sounds like a script she's trying to work through and solidify in her head.

I can't help but wonder what her lawyers thought after reading this letter for the first time. Was their immediate thought how to neutralize the affects on the trial? Or, deep down, were they both as disgusted and appalled as we all were? :thinking:

I think after reading this letter that it's clear that her lawyers were merely her puppets throughout this trial. She's been calling the shots and running the show from day one.

I think we should mail her a copy of "1,000 places you'll never see before you die".

The updated version:

L1tfj8C.png

"His generosity never wavered the entire time that I knew him, not once."

So aside from the occasional mental, physical, sexual and emotional abuse, his generosity towards her never wavered. Got it. Thanks.

I look forward to Juan asking Geffner to "please read that line" in court, and then Juan asking him to speculate as to its meaning.

Probably has to do with the Laws of Detraction or Redaction.

She even messes up in the middle of that lie by saying something like they were both dressed all in black, except one wore blue jeans [in which case they weren't both dressed all in black]. It seems she started to say one thing and couldn't resist adding in an embellishing detail. If you recall, JM called her a "florid" liar in the Guilty Phase closing argument.

Why would they be dressed in all black anyway? This happened when it was light out.

Why would they be dressed in all black anyway? This happened when it was light out.

See how sneaky they are?

They even fooled Jodi, and she's practically Einstein.

Really... she said so herself.

Honestly, if I didn't already know this was actually written by a stalking murderer I would guess that it was part of a comedy script. It is so ridiculously phony that it seems like a farce.

It sounds like one of those interminable 19th century fire and brimstone sermons, like you'd imagine might reflect the culture of the Scarlet Letter or something, but the real thing, of course, would be in sonorous English with an impressive range of vocabulary. JA likes to sprinkle her sentences with long-winded words she gets from the thesaurus.

You know how JA's more obscure words always sound a little "off" in the way she applies them? That's from taking a common word (e.g. evil, prostitution) and picking out a sort-of substitute (e.g. insidious, whoredom) from a thesaurus without knowing exactly how the word is used. Of course, she could look the new word up in the dictionary but then Jodi, well, likes shortcuts, and she's not a smart person, is she? Oh, I forgot: her vocabulary sprinkling is evidence of her Einsteininess.

Y
Maybe she wore that ridiculous two-layered two-toned tank top outfit with the ripped off sleeves because she thought she was going to be on the stand on Thursday (JM took longer than usual in cross and brought up stuff she didn't anticipate) and planned to do her seductive creepy best to win over the jury?

Why rip off the sleeves? why show her arms? It appears she has a white bra on, black tank top and then the top she ripped the sleeves off, perhaps a long sleeved knit shirt.

Will be interesting if she wears this again!

This is how far I got on Jodi's tale or letter to the family. The tale of "all dressed in black but he had jeans on" search....If you see people like her and intuition tells you something isn't right, run like Forest. Run far. Call 911 if need be. Don't waste your brain power. I finally read it all though. Truely a twisted mind there. Immature is correct per Demarte. jmo

https://slm-assets3.secondlife.com/...haps-Jeans-Rivets-Corded-offer.jpg?1416066470

Did they ever even go on a date? Like to the movies? A romantic dinner with another couple? Coffee and a walk in the park? Some of the activities he thought to do with Lisa or Deanna (I don't know what Mormons do for "dates", apologies)?

I know there is the Travis doing the chicken dance and Jodi running around taking his picture. Then there is a picture of Travis holding her up in his arms, and she is in the same clothes, and I didn't know if this was the same night, except Travis is in different ones. But she never talks about dating like people do as in movies and things.

Travis did take her on some nice trips, but Jodi wanted a label, a title of being his girlfriend. DeAnna and Lisa held that title, Jodi knew she never would. The over the top crap about DeAnna pisses me off. The wanting to "warn" Lisa about two timing Travis so she could save herself ( as in the you'll be a *advertiser censored* letter warning letter?) is beyond belief. She is no Einstein. She just evil.

I felt every blow in reading that letter, and I thought of Travis turning his back so it wouldn't hurt as much when his mother beat him.

AZL, what is the question that has to be asked twice - once in front of the jury once without? I have this thing in the back of my mind of why, but I could be wrong. Is it to impeach the person on the witness stand? and is this will be the question that JSS made the jury leave for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem