Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/22 thru 1/26 Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:). Glad that this wasn't just a rumor. Hope JM elicits from Abe her comment about magic in her underwear. Also, her reply to him that she was just "dabbling" in Mormonism, this several months after she'd been baptized as a Mormon.

Looking forward to Abe outing her.

I hope it's not! His response seems to indicate it isn't (though I hope his commenting on it isn't a problem). I'd long thought he'd be one person who could destroy this image Jodi has tried to create. There are so many enablers that have come forward for her. I feel like Juan has had to be discerning in the past on who he calls, for instance, the Hughes'. But with these BS affidavits he may feel it's time to pull out all the stops.

Juan will probably get that in Monday, right? Copyright or not?

I honestly don't know whether or how that mess was resolved. The DT managed to dodge the immediate direct blow (2 tests same day) with their theater about turning cameras off etc to avoid copyright infringement, fgs.

Not sure if JM defaulted to Samuels, was moving on anyway, or if JSS forced him to move on, to return to the tests later. Or not. No help here, I'm afraid. :D

Umm, weren't her brunette selfies found on her camera, the one she claimed to have already packed in the car? As for a storage unit, the only storage I recall was the space TA had let her use in his garage.

I was referring to the previous posters (geevee) context with regards to Jodi switching out the SD card and the possibility the nudies were not taken on Jun4. Some posters, (geevee) :giggle: don't trust the time stamp. geevee - correct me if i'm wrong.

Jodi was a brunette Jun4. She was not a brunette when she lived in Mesa, therefore, the nudie pics were not taken on any other date than Jun4. JMO

Remind me plz of what [Abe's] got on JA.

She was very sexually aggressive with him. He recalls her pushing him against a car and making out with him. While she is portraying herself as someone who was serious about Mormonism and staying chaste and was only led astray by Travis, Abe portrays her as sexually overt and confident. When he felt her thong and commented that those aren't (Mormon) magic underwear, she said "there's Magic in them."

She was using him to make Travis jealous. The letter for Abr that Jodi "accidentally" sent to both Abe and Travis, in which she tells Abe she can't do this anymore was never sent to Abe. He never got it. It was a manipulation. And it's stupid anyway. They had gone on one date. It's psycotic.

Abe will play a part in showing just how Jodi manipulated Travis and how she was not some abused little thing with low self esteem. Hopefully.
A most excellent post. Thank you.

For anyone who remembers... were Travis and Abe personal friends outside of PPL, or did they not get along because (through Jodi's manipulation of them) they both thought each was moving in the other's girl?

I also remember Jodi telling Travis she was going on a date with someone else (not Abe) who lived in or near Pasadena (a photographer I think?) and she said Travis gave her a bad time about that (though I have my doubts about that, too, now that I know how Travis really felt about Jodi. It was just Jodi trying to get Travis jealous and desperately wanting him to want her all to himself).

And another piece of the puzzle from the first trial now falls into place for me.

I was referring to the previous posters (geevee) context with regards to Jodi switching out the SD card and the possibility the nudies were not taken on Jun4. Some posters, (geevee) :giggle: don't trust the time stamp. geevee - correct me if i'm wrong.

Jodi was a brunette Jun4. She was not a brunette when she lived in Mesa, therefore, the nudie pics were not taken on any other date than Jun4. JMO

Correct. And the selfies she took June 3 were on the Helio phone

I have never seen anything that would suggest she actually took a lie detector test.

Nurmi asked JSS to consider the lie detector test results. Ok, maybe she did not pass, but they were not admitted, which tells me she did.

"MINUTE ENTRY/ RULING - SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA MARICOPA COUNTY

The Court has considered the defendant's Motion to Allow Jury to Consider Polygraph Results During Sentencing Phase filed May 31, 2012, the State's Response to Defendant's Motion to Allow Jury to Consider Polygraph Results During Sentencing Phase filed June 12, 2012 and the oral argument on July 12, 2012.

The defendant asserts the result of any polygraph examination she takes is admissible as mitigating evidence in the penalty phase.

The Arizona Supreme Court has held such evidence inadmissible because it does not relate to "any aspect of the defendant's character, propensities or record and any of the circumstances of the offense". A.R.S. 13-751(G); State v. Harrod, 218 Ariz. 268, Paragraphs 37-46, 183 P.3d 519 (2008).

In Harrod, the defendant sought to present the results of a polygraph examination and make statements of innocence during the penalty phase. The Supreme Court deemed this evidence, which it characterized as residual doubt evidence, to not be mitigation because it did not relate to the circumstances of the crime. The Court stated that "because the penalty phase does not determine whether a defendant is guilty, the 'circumstances of the offense' language in 13-7[51](G) does not authorize a defendant to present residual doubt evidence. Rather this language relates to such factors, among others, as to how a defendant committed first degree murder." 218 Ariz. at Paragraph 43. The Court held that the defendant in Harrod did not have a constitutional or statutory right to present residual doubt evidence at his penalty phase proceeding and therefore the trial court properly excluded the results of a polygraph examination. Id. at Paragraph 46.

Although the defendant does not explain exactly what her polygraph evidence will purport to show, the Court believes its purpose will be the same as that asserted in Harrod - to express her innocence of the crime. Such evidence is irrelevant in the penalty phase of a capital case.

IT IS ORDERED denying the defendant's Motion to Allow Jury to Consider Polygraph Results During Sentencing Phase.

This case is eFiling eligible: http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov...ng/default.asp. Attorneys are encouraged to review Supreme Court Administrative Order 2011-140 to determine their mandatory participation in eFiling through AZTurboCourt."

BBM - I came across this interesting post last night and wow if it's true, at least the bits about her "relationships", I wish it could be presented. I bolded a lot but man it just goes on and on.... sorry for posting the whole thing but I wanted to highlight some of it and no I haven't verified it all but it's worth a read to see if it rings (mostly)true for anyone else.

https://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2013/02/12/jodi-arias-murder-trial-day-eighteen/
jad
02/13/2013 at 11:09 am

Please forgive me for going off script, but there is something very fishy with the sworn testimony of Jodi Arias. WARNING — What follows does not necessarily apply to the Trial or to Jodi Arias, but is merely an attempt at understanding the nature of the Beast. Please skip if you only want Trial coverage, which has been aptly presented above, by the moderator of this site. It is just that the accusations made by this pathological liar, Jodi Arias, towards the deceased, Travis Alexander, in which she is relating his deviancy are so out-of-character when applied to his life and lifestyle, while there is much that could show why this woman is the deviant — a psychopath with a million stories about sex, which she seems to relish.

Because Jodi Arias has brought the subject of sex front and center, this is a matter that should be examined (although not to the exclusion of other [more important] matter). Additionally, the defense team of lawyers made a decision to put sex in the limelight. So, the matter of sex has to be touched on. It is true that the matter of sex should not have to be addressed, since it is plain that there have been multiple financial crimes in the case that lead up to the murder, and all of the defense lawyers’ stories about sex do not show any of the sex acts to have been of a criminal nature or that the sex acts really lead to the murder. To focus the case on sex is a deliberate ploy by the defense to throw off the State’s case and to force the prosecutor into a corner that has no way out. However, it must be acknowledged the case is in competent hands and the prosecutor will do the best that he can without violating his Oath, the Rules of the Court, or the Law.
The prosecutor has skill with the Law and can be recognized as an attorney who does not contort or pervert the Law. The fact that the entirety of that recording (that Jodi Arias declared was taped May 10, 2008) was heard shows the State has a prosecutor who knows when to take advantage of a mistake in a move by the defense. One of the lawyers from the defense team, Nurmi, has gotten away with so much — both Chris Hughes and Abe Abdelhadi have called Nurmi out because of the way that the defense has tried to present evidence out of context and only let the Jurors hear bits and pieces of the whole or see a partial exhibit. If the defense would have been successful with the way the defense wanted the taped recording to be heard, the Jurors would have only heard from categorized parts of a dissected tape that contained disembodied voices engaged in aberrant behavior concerning bondage and the male’s desire for underaged school girls. Instead, the Jurors got to hear the entirety and can replay whatever it is they want. They won’t be in a situation where they have to pick and choose from a pile of evidence, which has not been seen nor heard. The Jurors were given the opportunity to know what that particular exhibit contained.

There is a competent prosecutor in Juan Martinez, and, in this death penalty case, the Judge has given leeway to the defense while making sure there is nothing that passes by the Court unless every i is dotted and every t is crossed. So, it is apparent that the State has provided the case with the best that Arizona has to offer in this situation. It is just such a shame that the defense lawyers have used such tawdry material and operated in such a vulgar manner when playing the rope-a-dope. In reality, the defense lawyers don’t really have a theory. The defense is hoping for nothing more than a hung Jury, and this uncouth team of hired guns is angling for the prosecutor to trip himself up, by placing him in what is supposed to be a win/win situation for the defense and a lose/lose position for the prosecution. This is the way that scheme works — If the prosecution does not address the sex angle, the Jury would have to wonder what the State was hiding; and, If the prosecution (decided to attack the voluminous charges of sex antics and) spends a lot of time presenting an argument pertaining to sex, the Jurors would be drawn to that part the State did not cover. One of the results hoped for by the defense would be — Jurors could believe that Mr. Alexander is a pedophile or sexual deviant either because it was believed that the State would not have taken testimony to dissuade them or Jurors could believe that Mr. Alexander is a pedophile or sexual deviant because it was believed that the State did not take any testimony to persuade them. It’s a sticky wicket.

The defense has nothing on which to rest its case other than a diversion to confusion or any blunder made by the prosecutor, since the State does indeed have a case. Since the defense only needs one Juror out of the twelve for a hung Jury, the defense lawyers are not trying to garner a not guilty verdict, rather aiming for the better possibility for their case (which is basically no case) which is no verdict. The State has the responsibility to prove its case, which is that Jodi Arias murdered Travis Alexander, wherein she murdered him in cold blood, with premeditation. Since the murder can easily be proven due to a grave mistake on the part of Jodi Arias, when she left a camera on scene with images of (the before and) the aftermath of the crime, addressing the murder head-on would not really be on the mind of the defense.

The defense would busy itself by trying any tactic to prevent the State from proving premeditation and any associated crime. If the defense were to push the State into a mode that is merely a spin cycle on sex, the confusion from watching another go-round of those particulars could throw off the Jurors, or, as the defense would hope, at least one of the Jurors. Regardless, the State holds the proof of other crimes committed by Jodi Arias, and they are not related to sex. It will be up to the prosecutor to walk the tightrope without falling into the pit the defense has prepared when drumming the sex angle to measure up to the primed expectation of the Jurors.

So long as everything that Jodi Arias has stated is thoroughly examined and corrected before accepting her statements or her testimony, the State should be able to prove her guilt in associated crimes. Jodi Arias was living a hand to mouth existence for months before the date of the murder, and activity surrounding her near bankrupt situation points to an involvement in financial crimes. Both Jodi Arias and one of her sexual partners, Darryl Brewer, testified that their home was foreclosed, and that the bank took the home in the first months of 2008. She has testified her car was turned in because it was being repossessed given that she could not afford to make the payments. That was the reason she said she bought a BMW from Mr. Alexander in January of 2008. She testified she had asked her mother for money at Christmastime of 2007, which she asked for again the following month (in 2008) so that she would have enough money to drive to her grandmother’s house. When asked about her yearly income, she evaded the answer by giving figures for only two months, and she never explained how much money she made. Her own testimony was that she did not have any money, her credit cards were shot, and her checking account overdrawn, when she was supposedly lending money to Mr. Alexander, in 2008. She has told stories about lending money to Mr. Alexander on a consistent basis as the reason she was giving checks to him, but has not offered any proof of a loan or payment plan other than her word and copies of the checks she had given to him in January of 2008.

When naming the places she was employed, she failed to give the dates of employment. In one particular instance, when she said she was working two jobs (when she first got involved with Pre-Paid Legal), it can be established that she had embellished her job opportunities in view of the fact that one of the restaurant jobs, at Christos [sic?], had been closed for the entire off-season. She testified at another time that she had the position at that restaurant because the bosses held her full-time position for her, even though the business was on hiatus. When she was interviewed by Detective Flores, she asked about checks she had written to Mr. Alexander, which would not have been the same checks she said she had given Mr. Alexander in January of 2008. She said the checks she was interested in were recent and for damage to his BMW. The January checks were not for his BMW. Apparently, she owed Mr. Alexander money. Lisa Andrews testified that he had told her he was experiencing financial difficulty. Also, there have been statements made by his friends that Mr. Alexander told them Jodi Arias had hacked into his bank account. Additionally, she had sliced two sets of tires on his car on two separate occasions, irreparably damaged his BMW, and sliced another set of tires on a vehicle belonging to another person. She might have been involved in a payment plan to which she recognized she could not make good, or she could have feared what had until that time not been a part of the complications of her life, a criminal record. If she was forging checks or involved in computer crimes of financial institutions, credit card scams, stealing, or any type of felony financial crime, she could have feared the Court process and possible prison time. She had the reputation that follows loose women, but, until that time, she was not known as a thief and did not carry the stigma of the reputation of a criminal.

Jodi Arias has a questionable past, with a string of sexual partners, that she, herself, has admitted started when she was in junior high or middle school. The names of the sexual partners that she gave to the Detectives investigating the murder of Travis Alexander have been checked, and it went undisputed that she had resided with each of these men and these men were all sexual partners of this vamp. However, there was not a lot of research to uncover the names of any more men who could have been her sexual partners, since the need did not arise for that type of investigation. The investigation was a search for information in regards to a murder that had occurred that month, not a hunt for possible carriers of a venereal disease. The CDC was not in charge. The State of Arizona was in charge of the case brought against a California resident. So, Arizona found it to be unwarranted to reach into the past for a registry of all of the sexual partners of Jodi Arias.

From the accounts Jodi Arias gives about her relationship with Mr. Alexander, and the reference to her acts in her sworn testimony as just being flirty, it appears that this woman seems to be using a twist to the practice of flirty fishing. With her dabbling in witchcraft and vampirism and her fixation on spirituality, it is most probable that she would be familiar with using her sex appeal, which is a necessity for a fisherwoman. Moreover, when she mentioned a customer who preached the apocalypse, it does remind one of the Children Of God, since its home base was Huntington Beach and that message centered on the teaching of COG. Also remember — While Jodi Arias repeatedly said she did not love Mr. Alexander (especially in the beginning when she continued to profess her love for Darryl Brewer), she did not mind engaging in exhibiting acts of ‘loving sexually’ towards him.

If not flirty fishing, her need to control continual and ongoing relationships with a multitude of men begs an answer be given to a question on this type of behavior. She has declared her monogamous nature, as a faithful woman, yet her relationships with men constantly overlap. Out of her own mouth, she has described an overlapping of her relationship with Bobby Suarez at the beginning and at the end of her other bookend relationships to his), first with Victor Arias (who would overlap with Bobby Suarez) and then with Matt McCartney, a friend of Bobby Suarez. After that, she had a relationship with and lived with Matt McCartney at the time she met Darryl Brewer, who would also end up as one of her sexual partners in a string of men who were her sexual partners. The relationship with Darryl Brewer would overlap her pursuit of Travis Alexander. All of these relationships occurred while she was also seeing other men.

This overlapping continued when she was in a relationship with Travis Alexander. When she met Mr. Alexander, September 14, 2006, she was living with Darryl Brewer, who would not marry her. Even though she made a decision to break off the relationship, she was still engaged in sexual relations with Darryl Brewer until the fall of 2006, when he would leave the residence permanently (December of 2006). This relationship had been recognized, and the elder in charge of her Baptism wanted the Baptism rescheduled from the date of November 26, because neither he nor his partner would be a party to the Baptism since she could not take the vow of chastity because of her living arrangement with Darryl Brewer. When she was seeing Mr. Alexander in November of 2006, she was also seeing other men, whom she met Veterans’ Day of that year. During their time together, she continued to date other men. At a time that she went on a vacation with Mr. Alexander that included traveling to New York and a soiree at Huntington Beach, she was living with another man and still dating one of the men she had met the year before on Veterans’ Day. Matt McCartney, who she was living with, was her sexual partner who had (years before) lived in a tent with her on the premises of the Ventana Inn and Spa, where her boss, Darryl Brewer, was a man (twice her age) who would become another sexual partner. In the summer of 2007, she was living at the Ventana Inn and Spa again, except this time she was living with Matt McCartney in a red house on the property.

Most people are only familiar with the name of Abe Abdelhadi, who met Jodi Arias at Anaheim Groves and took her on a date to Pasadena. However, he was not the sole man she met and dated in those days. Jodi Arias has admitted her meeting with Abe Abdelhadi was on November 11, 2006, which would have been (a time this self-professed monogamous woman had a live-in partnership with Darryl Brewer) the month after she said she had been having some [Bill] “Clintonesque” moments with Mr. Alexander. Abe Abdelhadi met her in September (although not at the convention in Las Vegas, where Mr. Alexander had met her), and he had been out with her several times, culminating in December of 2006, when he took her to dinner and a visit to a bookstore. At the time she was supposedly involved with Mr. Alexander and seeing Abe Abdelhadi, she was meeting other men and arranging to see them, date them, or have other arrangements with them. John Dixon, who she has stated she also met on that Veterans Day, at a Super Saturday event for Pre-Paid Legal, when she received images of an erect penis on the flip phone (that was stolen prior to receiving her Helio phone, over one month before the death of Mr. Alexander), also went out with her the same day that Abe Abdelhadi did. The December, 2006 date with John Dixon was both before and after her date with Abe Abdelhadi.

Unlike Abe Abdelhadi, who broke off with Jodi Arias, including to remove her as a friend from his MySpace, FaceBook page, John Dixon continued to date her. In the summer, when Matt McCartney was her roommate, when she was dating John Dixon and showering at his house, when she said Mr. Alexander spent five days and four nights in Huntington Beach where she testified “There was sexual activity she believes”, she was also dating Mormon gentlemen she met at her singles Ward in Mesa. Besides being physically present, Jodi Arias kept her connections through her phone. The cell phone she was using on Veterans’ Day of 2006 (where naked pictures of an erect penis were purportedly sent) was not the Helio phone given her by Gus Searcy. While it is true that the Helio was given to her in Pasadena and her testimony put her in Pasadena that day, the declaration made was that she used a flip phone. A Helio is not a flip phone. Additionally, even though it has been surmised Gus Searcy knew her in more ways than he has revealed, his declaration was that he did not give her the Helio until she was going to Northern California. Her move to Yreka did not occur until her house was foreclosed in the first months of 2008.

Jodi Arias had the flip phone on Veterans’ Day of 2006 and also when she attended a convention in Oklahoma City in the springtime of 2007. She had stated she was using this cell phone to tape a drunken woman who had stumbled down the stairs and was clinging onto Mr. Alexander. She said she wanted to tape the entire sexual encounter. However, the phone was restricted in its capabilities, and it could only be used for a very limited time. She failed to mention whether she had saved this video to a file or, if the phone would have had the capability and whether her server provided the service to send the recording to another electronic device, or if she could afford the plan that supported all the bells and whistles for her cell phone. It is possible she would tell people she had the same problem understanding her phone as she had on Veterans’ Day of 2006. That problem was she had never had a picture transferred in the way that her flip phone grabbed the image. She did not know which button to push. Poor Jodi — such inexperience with her phone.

Because of this unfamiliarity with her flip phone, she described the problem she had when trying to locate the picture that had been sent to her. She said she had to locate it in a “file folder”. She made it appear that this picture magically filed away its own self. However, that is not the way that it can be done. The phone is not a genius, especially a dated flip phone from 2006 that might have had many more years of usage, making it much older. In addition, the phone plan might not have permitted the usage of the technology that had to be put into service for the pictures to be sent. Because of the financial status of Jodi Arias and her live-in boyfriend, at that time, it is apparent they could not afford the toys with the bells and whistles that a top earner could afford. She was putting her mortgage payments on her credit card, and she was not earning with Pre-Paid Legal. Although she declared a sum of $10, – $12,000 in the bank in 2005 (before she bought her home), that amount of money goes quickly when there are extraordinary expenses. Jodi Arias had cosmetic surgery in May of 2006. She had breast enhancement surgery. That alone would put her below the ten thousand dollar figure. In addition, she had signed up with Pre-Paid Legal. So, she probably spent money on clothing and accessories. Her live-in partner was experiencing financial problems of his own. Within that year, she had learned he was an alcoholic and he was moving to be closer to his son from a former wife. From the testimony that has been provided, it was discovered he also had problems with keeping a job and finding one in another locale.

Jodi Arias must have been at her wit’s end after she realized she and Darryl Brewer had not made a great deal when purchasing a home that was overpriced at $350,000. The interest only payments for one year began in June of 2005, and that last interest only payment was made in May of 2006, the same month she went under the knife for breast augmentation. He was not working, and she could not carry the house with her salary as a waitress at California Pizza Kitchen. The employment at Christos [sic?] was only seasonal, and that summer the restaurant was closed, as it was every summer. They had to find a way to make money, and she must have believed the opportunity to make money could be found in Pre-Paid Legal. She would just have to use her charms (along with her newly constructed body).

Jodi Arias is a chameleon doubled up with a cocktail personality. This is different from a cocktail conversationalist, who is usually a very witty, knowledgeable person. The cocktail personality is found in a cunning person that can readily change from one nature to another in the same way the chameleon changes in relation to whichever way the wind blows. This person has the ability to read another and alter the entirety of her very being to fit any given situation. There are different tactics used by this type of abnormal person that can adjust herself to act in the way that the plaintive observer wants to see or believe. Her misshapen personality mixed with what is known of the leaning of her religious conviction would make her a welcoming person for The Family that could appreciate her.

Anyone familiar with flirty fishing knows about the use of this tactic and how the allure of the bait can be used to snag an unsuspecting target. In an attempt to try to get a more thorough understanding of the character of Jodi Arias, there is a question that needs to be answered before cross, which is “What has possessed this black widow when choosing to weave such a convoluted and salacious tale?”. When she described her second dalliance in her first get away with Mr. Alexander in Blythe, it conjured up all kinds of thoughts. For those not familiar with the location, Blythe, California is the City where, [in 2005] at the age of 29, Ricky Rodriguez (may he rest in peace) committed suicide, leaving a note about the sexual abuse perpetrated by those in COG involved in flirty fishing. COG still exists in its carnation as The Family, and some of the practices of this group have been questioned, although not as thoroughly examined today.

This is so much information, I'm going to have to read it again more thoroughly. But I've always been curious, whatever happened to callsforjustice? It just disappeared one day.

Remind me plz of what he's got on JA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Jodi used Abe to try to make Travis jealous. Who is the manipulative, controlling one now? Not Travis.

I hope it's not! His response seems to indicate it isn't (though I hope his commenting on it isn't a problem). I'd long thought he'd be one person who could destroy this image Jodi has tried to create. There are so many enablers that have come forward for her. I feel like Juan has had to be discerning in the past on who he calls, for instance, the Hughes'. But with these BS affidavits he may feel it's time to pull out all the stops.
If I recall, Abe wanted nothing to do with the first trial, is that right? He reluctantly (my word) phoned in some sort of testimony early in the first trial but aside from that "FWD" email he was never heard from again -- that I know of anyway (in court, that is. Not on HLN ;)). I thought maybe he didn't want to tesify in the first trial because someone had something on him, but maybe that's not the case after all. Maybe he really just didn't want to get involved the first time around, but now he feels his testimony against Arias will be another strike against her.

They got the name Chaitanya from Starbucks? "Lay" an inside joke with sexual connotations? Starbucks, the source of JA's daily strawberry frappé? How she could afford those, I have never been able to figure out.

IIRC she was on Jodi's myspace or FB, and Jodi said Travis wanted to have a three some with Jodi and her, it kinds fell flat in the guilt phase.

I thought part did happen in front of the jury? The jury would get sent out but when they came back Juan was allowed to question Geffner as he wanted.

This is long but it's all the tweets I collected from that part of the day, start at the bottom(ignore the times, that's just according to when I copy and pasted them into my notepad):

"Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 3m3 minutes ago
Court dismissed. Back on Monday at 11:15am ET

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 40s41 seconds ago
Now for the closing sidebar.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s49 seconds ago
This Q will be presented to jury on Monday. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
For some reason Juan is required to ask Geff Qs twice, once w/o jury, second time w/jury. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Once again the FTR and camera is turned off. #jodiarias

With jury excused, Martinez puts back up the validity scale questions to review with Geffner. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
Cameras shut off, jurors asked to leave. We're still here bc Juan wants to question Geff about test. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
No emotion from #jodiarias as that letter was read to jury. She looked sad #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
Now Martinez is to pose the question out of earshot of jury before adjourning.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 3m3 minutes ago
Judge dismisses jury for the evening. Trial will continue Monday at 11:15am MT. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
9:15am back Monday- We are in recess and wow what a way to end #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m4 minutes ago
Evening recess. Return 9:15am Monday. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 4m4 minutes ago
We are done for the day. Back Monday at 9:15.

#JodiArias picked the wrong day to wear a sleeveless shirt. Should have gone more librarian for such a punch in the face.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 5m5 minutes ago
Martinez is saying that the "made-up" about how TA died is what #jodiarias considers to be most traumatic event (re: the test)

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 22s22 seconds ago
Some jurors still taking notes. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 35s35 seconds ago
Sidebar, re the questionnaire again

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
This was a great move by J Martinez showing her lies & the fact it was to JA's family after she killed him...powerful #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 47s48 seconds ago
In the previously mentioned test, #jodiarias chose non-sexual assault by a stranger an event that bothered her most.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 30s30 seconds ago
Martinez: The made-up story about 2 people she said killed Alexander and attacked her was the traumatic event Arias listed on the PTSD test.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s20 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan says all these answers are based on this lie on the test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 39s39 seconds ago
Martinez says that "fake incident" is the basis of the PTSD test results. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 19s19 seconds ago
Jurors take notes at Juan points out that test results were based on a lie. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s38 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Jodi get's away and runs out the door #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 32s32 seconds ago
#jodiarias is whispering something to Willmott.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 48s48 seconds ago
Jury very engaged reading word for word with Juan. & suddently we're reminded why we're here. Travis is dead. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 31s32 seconds ago
Martinez continues through the whole letter, where #jodiarias writes about gaining consciousness and hearing TA scream.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55s56 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Jodi says sorry about her handwriting she's shaking #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s52 seconds ago
Geff reading along with the letter on the screen. #jodiarias

Sandy Arias is leaning her entire body to the left as if this is a painful experience, having to hear her daughters blatant lies. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Jodi says Travis was lying down in the hallway and the female was yelling at him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 31s32 seconds ago
#JodiArias is trying to cry. Hard.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 32s33 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Jodi says she had bleeding feet she didn't notice until later #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 52s53 seconds ago
"I'm sorry about my handwriting, I'm shaking as I write this." #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 24s24 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Jodi says she was at an unfair advantage being barefoot #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s56 seconds ago
#JodiArias talks about her toenails bleeding after the attack.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 1m1 minute ago
Martinez reads a letter #jodiarias wrote to TA's family. JA writes about the "fake attack".

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Jodi says a girl came at her with a knife and she grabbed her wrist. She says she kicked her repeatedly in the knees #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias claims she lunged & attacked the female intruder.

#JodiArias says Travis claims he can't stand up and can't feel his legs after he's been attacked.

She goes onto to talk about the intruders attacking her and Travis #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JodiArias' face looks so sad as this letter is read. She stares at Juan. She looks embarrassed as if she's going to cry.

Jodi says in letter she woke up on bathroom floor and heard Travis screaming n the shower #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
Crazy crazy description of the fake attack in heavy detail in letter to family. #jodiarias

Now Martinez is reading a handwritten version of Arias' ninja-killers story.

#JodiArias says in the letter that she knows they hate her & doesn't want them to but she understands bc she has a brother.

In this letter to Travis' family, #JodiArias is describing the ninja attack. Frightening that she thought it was appropriate to send this.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes ago
July 28th, 2008 Jodi wrote that letter to TA family JURY IS BACK IN #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 5m5 minutes ago
Letter to TA's family July 28th, 2008 from #JodiArias on screen

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 7m7 minutes ago
Sidebarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
Time to head back to #abc15 to write for shows -- plus I'm done with my #JodiArias courtroom workout -- rise, seat, rise, seat, rise, seat

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds ago
Jury is out again #jodiarias #3tvarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 36s37 seconds ago
Fly in a CH-47 chopper? three emails and a half hour drive. Wanna find out what #JodiArias said on the stand? Appeals Court.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 55s55 seconds ago
The one that bothered her most was the non sexual assault by a stranger #jodiarias #3tvarias

Cameras can be turned back on but there's a sidebar sizzle. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
FTR turned back on--white noise, too.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias jury is sent out of the courtroom again -- I am getting my squat workout in court today #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 16s17 seconds ago
Accident, disaster, non sexual assault by someone she knew and a stranger, other traumatic event #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 23s23 seconds ago
Jury sent to hallway.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 42s42 seconds ago
Jury sent out for about 2 more mins. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 43s43 seconds ago
#JodiArias claimed "event" that bothered her the most was "stranger" assault -JuanMartinez points out Arias knew #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s45 seconds ago
#jodiarias marked 5 #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s52 seconds ago
Juan is going over the questions. Jodi is asked to mark which traumatic event bothered her the most #jodiarias #3rvarias

Juan is focusing on a question that focuses on a traumatic event that bothered #jodiarias the most.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 41s42 seconds ago
Juan says test reads a non-sexual assault by a stranger was the most traumatic experience. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 44s45 seconds ago
Arias checked non sexual assault by someone she knows, by someone she didn't and other trauma. Stranger assault was strongest.

#JuanMartinez showing jurors series of questions #JodiArias answered in regards to traumatic events -- Arias claims 5 #abc15

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 33s33 seconds ago
Psych test is put up on main screen. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 41s41 seconds ago
Tests asks about non sexual assault by family memeber - mugged, shot, etc. Or if she was ever attached by someone she didn't know #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias update coming up in @MacandGaydos on @KTAR923

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Jan 2010 Dr Samuels gave #jodiarias a test about a traumatic event #3tvarias

#JuanMartinez starts w/ Psych test administered on #JodiArias by Dr. Richard Samuel who testified at 2013 murder trial #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez reads aloud for the jury the instructions to the test about trauma.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
Seriously took one call and 4 hrs of training before I walked through chemical weapons storage in Oregon. For #JodiArias I need lawyers.

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago
Good thing for me to think about: It was easier to get 100 yards from VX nerve gas than it is to cover the #JodiArias trial

Jury brought back in #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
Jury is now in #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 4m4 minutes ago
#JodiArias jury returns to courtroom -- here we go again

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
Jeez...the secret trialof #JodiArias continues. a "secret" psych test that Geffner doesn't even want jurors to be able to hear?

Nurmi, you're adorable. I love your socks. Never change. #jodiarias

#JodiArias Judge denies holding prosecutor #JuanMartinez in contempt for slip ups #abc15

Nurmi brings up that he asked that Martinez be held in contempt for stating secret witness' name yesterday after being admonished by judge.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias atty Nurmi argues #JuanMartinez said anonymous witness name twice in court & shows disregard wants contempt or mistrial #abc15

Judge says this issue is handled and not before the court right now #jodiarias #3tvarias

JSS was like, "LOL, ok. No." #jodiarias

Nurmi is now arguing that Juan disrespected the court yesterday when saying Witness' name & wants death off the table as result. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 4m4 minutes ago
Judge says she will not tell media what to do, but that media is aware of copyright issues and shall use info at own risk. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 4m4 minutes ago
Nurmi is now complaining about Juan using witness #1's name he wants a mistrial #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 43s43 seconds ago
Judge: #JodiArias court will minimize copyright infringement but won't b media's lawyer in regards to publicizing Psych tests -- ??? #abc15

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 24s24 seconds ago
Willmott brings up (again) concerns on media reproducing these questions via social media. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s36 seconds ago
The press tweeting this copyrighted material could put them in a bad situation & could be sued but Judge says she's not r lawyer #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 29s30 seconds ago
There are copyright issues involved, Geffner is concerned on how Martinez got a hold of these questions. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 30s31 seconds ago
Willmott still making a stink about copyright infringement. JSS is frusterated, touching her glasses. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 34s35 seconds ago
Geffner and defense does not want these questions shown to gallery and concerned that media will be tweet the questions. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 46s47 seconds ago
#JodiArias appears to either be pursing lips or biting lips during debate on "untruths" on her Psych tests #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s50 seconds ago
Juan says he will cover some questions and ask verbally others but wants some shown #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Geffner doesn't want the questions on the overhead and Juan says the jury needs to visually see ? And answers #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m1 minute ago
#JuanMartinez wants to specifically address questions regarding assault by stranger and non stranger #JodiArias answered #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Juan says he doesn't need Geffner telling him how to question a witness #jodiarias #3tvarias

#JuanMartinez fires back he doesn't tell Geff how 2testify & resents Geff telling him how 2prosecute says #JodiArias fooled the tests #abc15

JSS wants to know if JM has to put test on screen for jury. Juan says yes, it's visual to show #JodiArias can lie on test.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 36s36 seconds ago
Geffner is giving a solution for answering questions without copyrighted material getting out #jodiarias #3tvarias

The bailiff is still so good looking. #jodiarias

Martinez: "I don't tell him (Geffner) how to testify and I object to him telling me how to ask questions."

Geff says he has a problem w/Juan asking him specifics of questions. Juan objects to Geff telling him how to ask questions. #jodiarias

Dr. Geffner tells Judge no problem with #JuanMartinez asking whether #JodiArias lied on Psych evaluations but can't read questions #abc15

Willmott stands up to continue to criticize Dr. DeMarte. #jodiarias

#JodiArias atty JW argues Arias' "untruthful" answers on test is bc they were given before she admitted to killing #TravisAlexander

Defense doesn't want Samuels testing in where #jodiarias says intruders killed Travis #3tvarias

Geffner has issues with showing the copyrighted tests questions in an open court. Judge suggests the FTR be turned off as well. #jodiarias

Nurmi objects & criticizes Dr.DeMarte for providing copyrighted material. Juan rebuts that he received the test from Dr. Samuels. #jodiarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 4m4 minutes ago
#JuanMartinez argues he needs docs to show jurors bc #JodiArias was 'untruthful' when she made statements.

Geffner doesn't want questions from tests revealed to press and public #jodiarias #3tvarias

cameras are asked to be turned off while Juan asks Geffner a question. #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 5m5 minutes ago
#JodiArias Dr. Geffner is concerned that photos of test would invalidate it -- Defense now arguing whether docs should be shown #abc15

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 5m5 minutes ago
Stephens says they will also turn off FTR(For the Record), the court recording system.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6m6 minutes ago
Geffner says that publicizing the test invalidates it. Stephens ordered cameras off. No monitors.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6m6 minutes ago
Jury exits & cameras requested to be shut off while Geff goes over copyrighted tests used to diagnose #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 6m6 minutes ago
#JodiArias jurors sent out of courtroom again -- Judge orders camera's off during next part of testimony for alleged copyright laws on tests

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 7m7 minutes ago
Prosecutors will be asking questions to Geffner. Judge asks that media camera be turned off for this portion. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 8m8 minutes ago
Jury is asked to leave again #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 8m8 minutes ago
Stephens sends the jury out again.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 8m8 minutes ago
Judge: "Thank you for your patience, another 5 minute break" back to the jury room. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 9m9 minutes ago
There is a woman in a fur hat and coat in spectator. A true Warhol Superstar. #jodiarias

Martinez shows a test. Geffner says, "This isn't supposed to be made public, it's copyrigthed." Sidebar.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Jury is back in and Juan is asking about the PTSD test Dr Samuels gave #jodiarias #3tvarias

Martinez talks about various psych tests administered on Arias. Now the PTSD test given by Richard Samuels, who testified in first trial.

Cheryl Landedonmoon ‏@DrCherylllP 5m5 minutes ago
@TrialDiariesJ ??? a letter TO TA's FAMILY??? She wrote a letter to Travis' family? Clarity from anyone please (jen busy!(. thanks.

Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted
Kelly Hayner ‏@Kelphotography 4m4 minutes ago
@DrCherylllP @TrialDiariesJ wrote to his grandma complaining about his flirting and dating others #pathetic

Jury reseated. #jodiarias

#JodiArias stared at jury as they re-entered courtroom. I stared at #JodiArias, then she looked at me & I got scared.

Geffner explains to Judge why it seems #JodiArias psych test changes were made --but allegedly weren't -- Judge returns jury #abc15

Defense Atty's & #JuanMartinez all gathered around Geffner as he explains whether answers were changed. JM thinks so-Geffner says no #abc15

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 43s43 seconds ago
Next time she took test #JodiArias said "Day of murder. Domestic Violence."

Jury isn't in room while Juan wants answers, #JodiArias whispers w/Maria. She recently discovered GIRLS on HBO & LOVES the show. They recap.(my note, snark from Wild?)

#JuanMartinez asking to C Psych tests for #JodiArias answers were allegedly changed for 6/4/08 murder date #abc15

Jury sent out while counsel and Geffner go over validity tests that #jodiarias took.

Martinez and Geffner bantering back and forth off the record as Geffner walks him through the test forms.

Strange now. The lawyers clustered around Geffner on the stand as he explains Arias answers to test questions. No jury, no white noise.

Wow Geff and Juan are arguing at the witness stand with Nurmi and Jen over there too. Juan wants Geff to read a certain thing and Geff won't

Geff says JA states "it was the attack from TA on June 4th" The 2nd incident was "TA day of murder and DV in general" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Judge Stephens sends #JodiArias jury out of courtroom while they clarify where #JuanMartinez is going w/ questioning #abc15

Juan wants to know what #JodiArias' reason for PTSD: JA wrote... "Travis Alexander attacked me, body slammed me, threatened to kill me..."

Juan asks what is the event that causes Jodi the stress Juan says Jodi said it was the death of TA #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 5m5 minutes ago
Judge SS sends jurors back to jury room for a few minutes. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Judge asks jury to leave for a bit #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 5m5 minutes ago
Stephens sends the jury out.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 5m5 minutes ago
#JuanMartinez showing #JodiArias letter complaining #TravisAlexander was C-ing women while dating, but tells Abe they weren't dating #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6m6 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Geff is dragging his feet on answering what it is and Juan get's frustrated and asks to approach #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6m6 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Jodi wrote down what the triggering event was for this PTSD on this test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 7m7 minutes ago
Yesterday, Martinez had Geffner off balance. Today Geffner is more in control, neutralizing questions, which makes Martinez angry at times.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 28s29 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
We are now talking the testing of Jodi Arias by Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 35s36 seconds ago
We're headed in the direction of PTSD with Geff. #JodiArias
"

I honestly don't know whether or how that mess was resolved. The DT managed to dodge the immediate direct blow (2 tests same day) with their theater about turning cameras off etc to avoid copyright infringement, fgs.

Not sure if JM defaulted to Samuels, was moving on anyway, or if JSS forced him to move on, to return to the tests later. Or not. No help here, I'm afraid. :D

If JSS even gives this copyright nonsense the time of day (I was mad she even wasted time on it Thursday, making the jury leave twice, turning the cameras off) then...I don't even know more. It's so stupid. It is so unfathomably stupid.

IIRC she was on Jodi's myspace or FB, and Jodi said Travis wanted to have a three some with Jodi and her, it kinds fell flat in the guilt phase.

BBM - It just doesn't ring true to me that TA was being so open about how well he was hung with a work associate... let alone one that was a friend of JA, it really sounds like a setup(can you say grifter?).

This really doesnt surprise me. This person has rubbed me the wrong way for a bit, from the way she spams everyone on Twitter with links to her blog to the way she basically ripped off EggTree News for her blog. She stole Stabby Einstein from them. Sigh.

I loved, loved, loved (HA HA) reading EggTree. "Stabby Einstein" did originate there, also "Homecoming Queen Reject Jenny", and "Heavy D Nurmi". I miss the humor they provided. I'm not sure what happened for them to stop writing as the site is still online. I don't care for RMBD, and rarely go there. JMO

This is long but it's all the tweets I collected from that part of the day, start at the bottom(ignore the times, that's just according to when I copy and pasted them into my notepad):
<respectfully snipped for length>

Michael Kiefer &#8207;@michaelbkiefer 3m3 minutes ago
Strange now. The lawyers clustered around Geffner on the stand as he explains Arias answers to test questions. No jury, no white noise.

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Wow Geff and Juan are arguing at the witness stand with Nurmi and Jen over there too. Juan wants Geff to read a certain thing and Geff won't

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
Geff says JA states "it was the attack from TA on June 4th" The 2nd incident was "TA day of murder and DV in general" #jodiarias #3tvarias

MaryEllen Resendez &#8207;@maryellenabc15 3m3 minutes ago
Judge Stephens sends #JodiArias jury out of courtroom while they clarify where #JuanMartinez is going w/ questioning #abc15

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 3m3 minutes ago
Juan wants to know what #JodiArias' reason for PTSD: JA wrote... "Travis Alexander attacked me, body slammed me, threatened to kill me..."

Thanks for the Tweets, Val1. I know it's not easy (at least it isn't for me) and takes some time to capture them from several sources.

So, she had the self-defense story going at the same time as she had the Ninja story? I don't quite understand when she was doing these tests.

Geffner is way off-base with his copyright violation claim and I'm sure he knows it. I suspect a defense attorney somewhere in his past (or present?) may have tried this copyright idea to throw a wrench in the works.

This really doesnt surprise me. This person has rubbed me the wrong way for a bit, from the way she spams everyone on Twitter with links to her blog to the way she basically ripped off EggTree News for her blog. She stole Stabby Einstein from them. Sigh.

I'm glad you cleared that up - I thought she was the writer for Egg Tree; didn't know she had stolen all of that!

Jodi wrote in her jouranl that it had been stolen on the twenty second of May and then the twenty fourth when she received a new one, IIRC She went again went on an one about the naughty conversation, and that there were two of them. The one that was stolen was found by Aunt Sue two years later in grandpa's truck when she went for take out .The phone was never stolen, just hidden until she could use it agaisnt Travis. Gus Scercy gave her the Helio that she made the tapes on.

Was it when she left Mesa for Yreka that she met up with Gus somewhere in Southern California that she got the Helio phone? Maybe it was in Pasadena. She seemed to like Pasadena. The Helio phone is also what she used to tape the sex convo, right?

CR2008-031021 1/26/2015 9:15 Trial - Continuing State Of Arizona
Jodi Ann Arias

9:15 to possibly 8 pm., equals 10 3/4 hours. One hour for lunch leaves 9 3/4 hours, 2 hours for sidebars & brakes, leaves 7 3/4 hours. Wow, almost an 8 hour day!! Which in this case, might be the trial day for the whole week. So far, the court calendar only has Monday on it which is always subject to change. Hope it's not shut down due to Nurmi filing an appeal or 20 more motions...

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa....List.asp?ID=3604&startdate=1/26/2015&length=7

Maricopa Co. needs to start unsealing loads of sealed documents. jmo

A most excellent post. Thank you.

For anyone who remembers... were Travis and Abe personal friends outside of PPL, or did they not get along because (through Jodi's manipulation of them) they both thought each was moving in the other's girl?

I also remember Jodi telling Travis she was going on a date with someone else (not Abe) who lived in or near Pasadena (a photographer I think?) and she said Travis gave her a bad time about that (though I have my doubts about that, too, now that I know how Travis really felt about Jodi. It was just Jodi trying to get Travis jealous and desperately wanting him to want her all to himself).

And another piece of the puzzle from the first trial now falls into place for me.

Abe knew Travis through PPL, but they were not close. He has since acknowledged that Jodi used him as a ploy to make Travis jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larney