Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/29 thru 2/2 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is wonderful! One thing that I sort of temporarily abandoned is my meditation practice. I just started it again and I'm already sleeping better--fewer nightmares and all that. I gently encourage everyone here to make time for soothing/relaxing rituals. This trial is exhausting. Let's take care of ourselves. :)

I am so old school. I still love to burn Nag Champa incense.

Jodi writes in her journal about the Varney's; how much she dislikes the job she has with them and is going to quit. I think that is what she is deferring to. IIRC she didn't like the treatment she was given.

That's impossible. She would never write something negative in her journal. She was a strict follower of Law of Attraction. (rolling my eyes)

I don't think they are bright enough to notice and bring it to the jury's attention. They do read here though. Uh oh. :scared:

Yes, I just thought of that, rose! Feeling guilty & like I should delete it.

And if she DID have a passport it would have the date stamped in it of when she was there. I personally would love to see her passport if she has one. Maybe she can show HER immigration paperwork?
Just jumping off here but I still think JW meant immunization and got her words mixed up...I'm still giggling!

It's still not believable. He wants to have phone sex with her. Is he going to say, "Girl, you know you're just a booty call don't you?"

daisy, I totally hear and appreciate this logic.

The only reason why I even entertain the idea that JA was actually TA's girlfriend at some point (even if just for a few days or weeks) is 1) Travis himself called her his girlfriend 2) Travis himself brought it up, as opposed to him passively agreeing with JA referring to herself as his girlfriend 3) Travis not only called JA his girlfriend, but expressed frustration over another man trying to make a move on his significant other.

Trust me - I HATE conceding that JA might have been honest about ANYTHING. The girl is coo coo for cocoa puffs.

I posted this a thread or two back and it got left behind when the door slammed shut.

I heard/read two things that I hadn't heard/seen before. One was that Jodi held a cat tightly until it passed out, and the other was Juan saying that the August night when Jodi went over to get her SS card, that she went through the back sliding glass door and into the house and stood watching Travis and a woman?
I know Jodi said she went to TA's that night to get her ss card in a box in his garage, but c'mon... she's had 10+ waitress jobs and filed taxes every year and a smart girl like her doesn't have her ssn committed to memory? And who really needs their physical card when filling out a job app? Regardless, what's the easiest way to access TA's garage at the front of the house? Ring the front door bell and wait for TA to come to the door, or go around to the back of the house where the sliding glass door is? She's such a sweet kid. :)

When she went back over to his house the next day to confront him, did she get her card then? No? You don't say! lolol

Ah, but was anything of hers ever stored in the garage - or were they really in the attic with the Christmas decorations? ;)

I don't believe a word she says.

If she's referring to all the versions of all her lies, then she runs out of fake hinky digits to count them on:

[video=youtube;J1BS0n9NzGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1BS0n9NzGo[/video]

daisy, I totally hear and appreciate this logic.

The only reason why I even entertain the idea that JA was actually TA's girlfriend at some point (even if just for a few days or weeks) is 1) Travis himself called her his girlfriend 2) Travis himself brought it up, as opposed to him passively agreeing with JA referring to herself as his girlfriend 3) Travis not only called JA his girlfriend, but expressed frustration over another man trying to make a move on his significant other.

Trust me - I HATE conceding that JA might have been honest about ANYTHING. The girl is coo coo for cocoa puffs.

I wanted it not to be true because it would really invalidate they're whole "cheating player T-Dogg" persona they've created for Travis. But you're right; JA has been telling the truth about somethings: them being "official" and him cheating on her at some point. I think he might have liked her a lot before her true self started coming out.

LOL at coo coo for cocoa puffs.

Also in her response she says "I may be a coward, I may be a *advertiser censored*, but the one thing I am not is violent. I did not slash your tires" but no mention of no I did not delete the email from Lisa and no I did not steal your journals, so that IMO is saying that she DID do those two things.

And, because she's a demonstrated and admitted liar, she slashed the tires, too.

I do wonder if the DT will bring it up again. JM spend (what seemed to me) like a lot of time with Dr. G debating if they were official or not.

and since we know they follow this website, we know that they know exactly what to play in court to show that for at least a day, he called her his girlfriend. I just wonder though, if TA said that, was JA telling Travis that Abe was pursuing her in some form or fashion? Much of this info is lost to the ages.

I wanted it not to be true because it would really invalidate they're whole "cheating player T-Dogg" persona they've created for Travis. But you're right; JA has been telling the truth about somethings: them being "official" and him cheating on her at some point. I think he might have liked her a lot before her true self started coming out.

LOL at coo coo for cocoa puffs.

I've always believed he (and she) liked the sex.

But I've never believed he genuinely liked her a lot.

I wonder if in LDS circles the words "like" and "love" and even the phrase "I love you" are commonly invoked. That is to say, more often than in strictly committed, monogamous (real monogamy, not JA's version where she doesn't do two guys at once), long-term exclusive relationships.

This delay is due to the SuperBowl. JSS can't be blamed for it.

Sherry CAN certainly be blamed for allowing Nurmi to stop court on Wed., inconvenience the bishop and make him return, just because his whining makes Sherry melt or something.. Wah, Wah, Wah.

ZERO excuse for the scheduling going on under Sherry's command. L@@K how long it took for the DT to get their witnesses in a row. There would have been NO gaps, without Sherry's blessings.

Sherry hasn't run that courtroom from Day 1, Jodi, Nurmi and Willmott have been doing it.

Poor insignificant jurors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member