Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 1/29 thru 2/2 - Break

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually a day late and a dollar short on this forum....has anyone posted the photo of the killer's mother and aunt posing with a fan? I saw it on the State vs. Jodi Arias Facebook page. I don't know how to post photos here or even if it's ok to post it. Is it old news?

Katie Wick Twitter

Friends, please follow @LoveForTony in memory of Tony Flores (Det Flores & wife's son). It's a legitimate acct - please pray for the family
7:52pm - 1 Feb 15

I don't know whether the Nebraska guy actually posted that JA photo or not, but I do see this. Charming.

da.jpg

Re Jodi-speak: Anonymous (not) email to Lisa after the tire slashing episodes:

“You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, [and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of the Lord. You cannot be ashamed enough of yourself. You are filthy, and you need to repent and become clean in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your celebration, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”

BBM. The bolted quote is the sentence that screamed JA to me.

Has anyone brought this over yet? Since when are pics allowed in jail, did Sheriff Joe approve this?

B8yeYqfCQAAPLl9.png

That is a very strange photo.

It looks like whomever took it used his phone app to only whiten her two front top teeth making her look like a beaver or rabbit. lol The other teeth on each side are yellow.

And why is the metal mesh only across her forehead? Strange.

I'm usually a day late and a dollar short on this forum....has anyone posted the photo of the killer's mother and aunt posing with a fan? I saw it on the State vs. Jodi Arias Facebook page. I don't know how to post photos here or even if it's ok to post it. Is it old news?

This one?

10891543_777847155624762_1049328649282484958_n.png

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that pic of JA looks like it was taken years ago.

She looked like a fresh-faced, spring chicken back then, but now her face now looks longer, droopier and bleak.

I may post a side by side comparison later on, but for now it's back to the game... Go C-hawks!

Re Jodi-speak: Anonymous (not) email to Lisa after the tire slashing episodes:

“You are a shameful *advertiser censored*. Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed of the whoredoms you’ve committed with that insidious man. If you let him stay in your bed one more time or even sleep under the same roof as him, you will be giving the appearance of evil. You are driving away the Holy Ghost, and you are wasting your time. You are also compromising your salvation and breaking your baptismal covenants. Of all the commandments to break, committing acts of whoredom is one of the most displeasing in the eyes of the Lord. You cannot be ashamed enough of yourself. You are filthy, and you need to repent and become clean in the eyes of God. Think about your future husband, and how you disrespect not only yourself, but him, as well as the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Is that what you want for yourself? Your future, your celebration, and your posterity is resting on your choices and actions. You are a daughter of God, and you have been a shameful example. Be thou clean, sin no more. Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to make the right choices. I know you are strong enough to choose the right. Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you. Don’t ignore the promptings you receive, because they are vital to your spiritual well-being.”

This is beyond hilarious: artificially ancient religious tracts combined with psychobabble, combined with modern cliches, banal and florid all at the same time, mixed metaphors, made-up words, business English, anthropomorphism (God being ashamed), with the drama of Scarlett O'Hara. My favorites are : "Your Father in Heaven is pulling for you"; "Your Heavenly Father must be deeply ashamed....."; "You are driving away the Holy Ghost and wasting your time"; "You are filthy" (she makes it sound as though Lisa is 5 and was playing outside and now needs Tide-washed clothes and a good bath).

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that pic of JA looks like it was taken years ago.

She looked like a fresh-faced, spring chicken back then, but now her face now looks longer, droopier and bleak.

I may post a side by side comparison later on, but for now it's back to the game... Go C-hawks!

She is so happy thinking - "Yay, I have a fan left!"

Old pic I think, looks like Donovan is the "FAN".

That is a very strange photo.

It looks like whomever took it used his phone app to only whiten her two front top teeth making her look like a beaver or rabbit. lol The other teeth on each side are yellow.

And why is the metal mesh only across her forehead? Strange.

They added makeup too. I'm assuming the mesh is a shadow from the bullet proof glass she has to be behind. She's holding the old-fashioned phone receiver in her right hand.

I think it's the one where Jodi is on a beach with two -three guys in wet suits. IIRC someone (male) said that Jodi had showed up at a PPL event that Travis hadn't invited her to one time also. Travis was looking forward to her not being around and poof there she was.

So this one where Zion and Anthony spoke with Dr.Drew?
JAsurf2.jpg

Notice the picture has been transposed. Her lazy eye is now her left eye.

But there's nothing in there that proves JA and TA engaged in the "act." As Bill Clinton demonstrated, the meaning of the word "sex" is in the eyes of the beholder. Those listed above could all have been taken by JA mostly while TA was sleeping, to embarrass him some more if need be. But they could easily have been taken by JA using a timer. Once he was dead, she didn't need those photos any more, or else he deleted them.

Exactly, I wouldn't be at all surprised if TA had deleted the nudes previously while trying to get back on the straight and narrow after JA had finally left town and when JA took the shower pics those overwrit the deleted nude files leaving just the thumbprints(unallocated clusters) and then on second thought she deleted the shower pics(deleted clusters). So unless at least some of the other active pics left on the memory stick were dated after the last time JA was in Mesa(ie. 04/06/08), then we may have a good argument.

I think it's scary how her physical appearance is drastically different in court vs just behind bars. Most people's appearance doesn't change so drastically day to day

I've noticed that about her, it's like a change in mood changes her whole look, very eerie.

I believe Martinez:

The photos recovered were time stamped.

"Not only was he very much alive. He was involved in these photographs with a woman. And yes, they were both sinning, because they were going at it. They were nude and yes they were engaged in sexual relations in these photographs," said Martinez.

I suppose my father would have said the same thing if he'd seen these nude pics, they were certainly explicit and definitely implied more than they actually showed. However, none of them actually show the two of them in the same pic, let alone actually touching each other.

I do believe that at some point in their relationship they went beyond pics, but I don't believe either the bedroom nude pics or any sexual relations happened on that last day.

Exactly, I wouldn't be at all surprised if TA had deleted the nudes previously while trying to get back on the straight and narrow after JA had finally left town and when JA took the shower pics those overwrit the deleted nude files leaving just the thumbprints(unallocated clusters) and then on second thought she deleted the shower pics(deleted clusters). So unless at least some of the other active pics left on the memory stick were dated after the last time JA was in Mesa(ie. 04/06/08), then we may have a good argument.

Watch Melendez testimony. The unallocated pics were still embedded with the time and date on all but one iirc. Jodi did not have brown hair in April. The camera was purchased in May. There were 90 other pics on it

The photos recovered were time stamped.

"Not only was he very much alive. He was involved in these photographs with a woman. And yes, they were both sinning, because they were going at it. They were nude and yes they were engaged in sexual relations in these photographs," said Martinez.

This is the minute entry of the evidentiary hearing referred to in my previous post, the only witness who testified is Det. Flores:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/082009/m3834618.pdf

By the way, neither Victoria Washington nor Nurmi were on the case during that evidentiary hearing, Maria Schaffer was 1st chair and Gregory Parzych was the 2nd chair. Nurmi and Victoria Washington are on the ruling minute entry, as well as the other two. Nurmi has been most aggrieved about the State changing the order, which always surprises me as gunshot first seems worse, penalty-wise, for her than last.

P.S. I think Judge Duncan would have granted the aggravating factor no matter which order the State went with, there was an abundance of cruelty regardless of the order.
It's perfectly normal for theories about how a crime occured to evolve over time, as more evidence becomes available, and in the course of preparing for trial, when the prosecution - any prosecution - needs to be sure of its ground, and in a position to accurately evaluate a defendant's version of events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem