Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 11/21-11/23/14 In recess

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TrialDiariesJ: Juan wants the clones that this expert worked with turned over. Juan has one but not another #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan wants raw data from the expert #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2m2 minutes ago
Judge asks if they can just get it. Martinez says it is at Mesa PD. Neumeister asks to see broken computer. Martinez says no.

I just thought about how easy this could be manufactured.

I think they have to go back to the original image of the computer, toss all this out.

From AZ Central :

Tom Tingle@TomTingle2

Computer expert Bryan Neumeister is grilled by Juan Martinez about *advertiser censored* found on H.D. of Travis Alexander #JodiArias pic.twitter.com/50CPpqjcLj

B2_xt4tCEAArKkD.jpg

Link: http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2014/10/21/jodi-arias-trial-twitter-updates/17660021/

Well, at least the butchered now goes back to 23/24 isolation for the next 3 days...while the rest of us can go get a stiff drink if we so choose. Im thinking egg nog and rum. Cheers!

William Pitts @william_pitts ·
Martinez sounds like he;s about to snap but holding back. Hard.
William Pitts @william_pitts ·
Martinez says he's goiing to make two copies of the copy he's getting. Which by my tally makes 6 copies of this drive out there.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Juan argues he wants "the raw data" & wants to know exactly what programs were used so their experts can dissect the same way. #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 15s15 seconds ago
Wrong copy was initially sent marked "Tony" and from a Dell Computer. Martinez noted Alexander had a Compaq. Tony, a tech works on a Dell.

#wewillnotsleuthTony XD

Wouldn't matter if JSS heard all testimony today and had copies of the hard drives . . . . she would just take it under advisement and issue a ruling in Jan 2016 sometime. (IMO)

@TrialDiariesJ: Expert says he's slammed and will have info handed over by Wed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Last one from WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

#JodiArias has been drawing like a *advertiser censored*.

We're done until Monday.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 33s33 seconds ago

Witness B walks over to shakes #JodiArias' hand & smile at her! #FRIENDS

WHAT. The everloving. F.

Last one from WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 7s 7 seconds ago

#JodiArias has been drawing like a *advertiser censored*.

We're done until Monday.

She is mentally and emotionally immature.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By now we've all figured out that the lying torture murderess has only one effective albeit desperate stratagem for prolonging her stripe-free jumpsuit days; i.e., delay until a juror, prosecutor, media member, or the court slips up and then lob another mistrial motion.

Lather, rinse, repeat...

@TrialDiariesJ: Expert says he's slammed and will have info handed over by Wed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wednesday? Hmmm..... What 'cha gonna do with the info until then? Not that I am suspicious at all. :whistle: :innocent:

Does any JSS case ever finish? Is this how she runs all her cases? Geez. Talk abt creating ur own job security!

:seeya: Hi tandt ! JSS was elected ...

:gaah: I sure hope the voters remember how her courtroom is run when she is up for re-election !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa