Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/09-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, my first post. I have enjoyed coming here and reading everyone's thoughts and posts. I truly wish this re-trial would get on track, it's just been crazy. After the first trial my opinion was LWOP and that still stands. The family of TA needs to be able to move forward. I can't imagine being in their shoes. As to juror #3, my opinion is, I'm glad she is gone. I believe she had an agenda. As soon as I heard that she had a 2006 problem with a check, well, that was plenty of time to take care of whatever problem existed. I hope today the computer claim of deleted *advertiser censored* will be done with. My opinion is the defense won't be able to prove anything. JSS will nicely sweep it under the rug. But, I don't have knowledge of computers and have been thankful for everyone that has posted information. I'm on pins and needles to see if anything happens today.

:seeya: Hello !

:welcome: Welcome to WS !

I sure hope your right DGC.

:seeya: I hope so, too !

Juan is up, Thank God, and we know Juan wants to move this circus along !

But then again, he has to deal with the slimy DT -- and JSS -- so no telling what BS the DT will dream up for today !

:seeya:

1st BBM: It appeared that way at first -- BUT NOW that we have the facts Thanks to Bill Pitts' tweet, it seems that the officer noticed her license plate was expired and that is why she got pulled over ... then expired driver's license as well as outstanding warrant.

:waitasec: Maybe she should have turned the expired license plate upside down like someone else did ... :hilarious: !

2nd BBM: Yep, these are good points ! She sounded so "full of herself" ... :gaah:

3rd BBM: That's what I think : "stealth juror" -- Zervakos II !

CMJA and the DT would definitely want to keep her.

I am so glad she is gone !

:moo:

Excellent points, DGC. The juror who knew Arias' family and this one = :scared: Juan Martinez is a fantastic prosecutor but there is only so much he can do when it comes to jury selection. Luck of the draw is what it often is.

I hope you are right. I fear that Juan's expert is there mainly to blow BN out of the water, and if BN hasn't complied and turned over his stuff, there is no water to blow him out of and we'll be in a holding pattern yet again. Or perhaps the judge will have grown a spine and dismiss the whole thing for failure to prove the motion or whatever.

:seeya: I hope so, too !

IF BN has NOT turned over the info, then JSS should hold him in Contempt of Court !

But that will NOT happen with JSS as the ringmaster of this circus :gaah:! Oh wait, that should be co-ringmaster -- CMJA is the other one!

Good Morning all. WOW, Juror #3 sounds like a train wreck.

At work but will be checking in throughout the day. I am in a decent mood today and I sure hope that The Killer, her joke experts and her disgusting legal time don't make my good mood into a bad mood.

See you folks later and thanks again to all the people that gives us the tweets.

Then the judge should hold BN in contempt. He has many chances to turn it over and has been defiant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think she has it in her. I think she likes JA.

Sent from clunky little mobile device.

:seeya:

1st BBM: It appeared that way at first -- BUT NOW that we have the facts Thanks to Bill Pitts' tweet, it seems that the officer noticed her license plate was expired and that is why she got pulled over ... then expired driver's license as well as outstanding warrant.

:waitasec: Maybe she should have turned the expired license plate upside down like someone else did ... :hilarious: !

2nd BBM: Yep, these are good points ! She sounded so "full of herself" ... :gaah:

3rd BBM: That's what I think : "stealth juror" -- Zervakos II !

CMJA and the DT would definitely want to keep her.

I am so glad she is gone !

:moo:

About 5 years ago , I had gotten a speeding ticket. I knew way back then that you can get arrested if you dont pay your tickets and fines. I was so concerned that I literally rushed over to the courthouse so fast to pay it that I beat their paperwork and they told me I would have to come back later because they didnt even have it in the system yet to be able to pay it and close it out.

I dont believe a lot of what this Juror has been saying now. Glad she is gone.
I also think she was writing a novel if she was the note taker.

Lol yeah I honestly didn't know it changes depending on the time of year. I thought PST was pacific time, EST, eastern time, etc. all year. And I was definitely under the impression AZ changed time zones but not times. But they stay in the same time zone just MST all year. Makes sense now.

I think the point before of what I was saying is still true and maybe the computer was set in the right time and BN made an adjustment on June 10th from 10:27 to 9:27 for nothing. Unless they're just using the term MST wrong too. BN was still talking out of both sides of his mouth. We'll have to wait.

Yes, it was BN that made the error. The jack of all trades & the wizard of computers gets the basics wrong LOL. Here is the conversation between JM & BN again...

JM: What time? BN: 10:27 but it was actually 9:27 in Mesa at that time. These are the times the computer showed on the log. JM: You previously testified that it was MST? BN: This is what the computer says.
JM: Did you misspeak when you said 9:27 am?

How could he make such a basic error, he's supposed to be an expert, what other errors did he make?

I admit I was overly obsessed with this trial last year. Everyday I had the trial on TV in the LR and on the computer in the kitchen. The bad part was, I am on EST, so it would last until 7pm here. It drove my daughters absolutely crazy.

One night they came in with a big box for me, and said UPS just delivered this. I opened it up and It was a pair of bright orange scrubs, (my daughter's a vet tech) and a pair of spiderman underware!! The letter inside said:

Special delivery from
Arizona State Pen

Dear Debbie,
Thank you so much for watching "my show" today, yesterday, and every single second, minute and hour of everyday. Since your my biggest fan, I have sent you a pair of my jailhouse jumpsuits, and the famous Spiderman Underwear.
Didn't I look pretty today?
See you Monday!!!

Love Jodi

PS Take a pic in them & send it to me

They register to vote or get a new license or license renewed or restored are some ways to be called for jury duty. jmo

Well she definitely didn't get her license renewed :giggle:

IMO she felt comfortable in the PPL environment. She also had converted to LDS. So these were the two areas where she planned to find her next man. She was almost 28. She had seemingly wasted 21 months trying to get a ring from Travis. She saw successful men in PPL. She saw family oriented men from LDS. She was going to fish both of those ponds. Travis had connections in both of these places. She wasn't going to let him tell a potential bf who might know Travis from PPL or from church about her tire slashing, window peeping, email hacking antics. He'd already rejected her. Was she going to let him ruin her reputation and her chance to move on? Hell no!

Her decision to slaughter her informant was a huge failure then. Look at the pond she has to fish in now - a band of low-life misfits, riding on her present notoriety, and already imploded into two camps. They will all drop out over time and seek their excitement elsewhere. Even Maria and Aunt Sue will eventually return to their own lives, and Arias will have to re-cast her line in the stagnant pond of Perryville.

I admit I was overly obsessed with this trial. Everyday I had the trial on TV in the LR and on the computer in the kitchen. The bad part was, I am on EST, so it would last until 7pm here. It drove my daughters absolutely crazy.

One night they came in with a big box for me, and said UPS just delivered this. I opened it up and It was a pair of bright orange scrubs, (my daughter's a vet tech) and a pair of spiderman underware!! The letter inside said:

Special delivery from
Arizona State Pen

Dear Debbie,
Thank you so much for watching "my show" today, yesterday, and every single second, minute and hour of everyday. Since your my biggest fan, I have sent you a pair of my jailhouse jumpsuits, and the famous Spiderman Underwear.
Didn't I look pretty today?
See you Monday!!!

Love Jodi

PS Take a pic in them & send it to me
You and they made my morning!
[emoji122]

Sent from clunky little mobile device.

Her decision to slaughter her informant was a huge failure then. Look at the pond she has to fish in now - a band of low-life misfits, riding on her present notoriety, and already imploded into two camps. They will all drop out over time and seek their excitement elsewhere. Even Maria and Aunt Sue will eventually return to their own lives, and Arias will have to re-cast her line in the stagnant pond of Perryville.

She sure thought she'd get away with the slaughter if there was no evidence of her being in AZ! Sure a big "if" seeing how the friends of Travis named her immediately, before his body was even removed from his home. She knew she'd cut her fingers, her blood was there yet she tried to lie to Flores.
As for fishing, Large Marge may be reeling her in next year

Yes, it was BN that made the error. The jack of all trades & the wizard of computers gets the basics wrong LOL. Here is the conversation between JM & BN again...

JM: What time? BN: 10:27 but it was actually 9:27 in Mesa at that time. These are the times the computer showed on the log. JM: You previously testified that it was MST? BN: This is what the computer says.
JM: Did you misspeak when you said 9:27 am?

How could he make such a basic error, he's supposed to be an expert, what other errors did he make?

And it's strange because, again, he lives in Arizona. He should know better. Juan caught the error but it looks like BN did not. Why would you adjust the time if it was correct?

And it's strange because, again, he lives in Arizona. He should know better. Juan caught the error but it looks like BN did not. Why would you adjust the time if it was correct?

Maybe I'm incorrect, but I thought BN subcontracted this out and Tony lived in cali

She sure thought she'd get away with the slaughter if there was no evidence of her being in AZ! Sure a big "if" seeing how the friends of Travis named her immediately, before his body was even removed from his home. She knew she'd cut her fingers, her blood was there yet she tried to lie to Flores.
As for fishing, Large Marge may be reeling her in next year

Poor Donovan - all that time and effort invested for nilch!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3h 3 hours ago

Good morning everyone. How are you today?

More #JodiArias at 9:30am MT. Hearing continued.

:seeya: Lamby,

Are we going to have a new thread for today's Hearing -- or -- continue with this one ?

Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member