Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As BORING as Geffner's recitation of Jodi's childhood boyfriends, at least it's taking a matter of hours and not 2 weeks like Arias and Nurmi did!

Re breaking up, wasn't it always JA who did the leaving once a new "host" appeared? She refused to release Bobby until MM appeared, or MM until Daryl appeared, or Daryl until TA appeared. If breaking up with a boyfriend was so traumatic, why did she willingly and repeatedly do so?

William Pitts @william_pitts · 20s 21 seconds ago
Morning recess. 10 mins. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ ·

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
Jodi feels like she loses control and her identity when a break up occurs. #jodiarias #3tvarias.

I believe that. And as annoying as this testimony is to us, I'm guessing its been fairly effective.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
Jodi works for awhile and then begins to date Darryl Brewer who was no longer her boss #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 3m3 minutes ago
A photo of #JodiArias, Darryl and his son are up now. They are all like =D and what not.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Geffner- This relationship is positive. Darryl is 20 yrs older than #jodiarias

Yihyun Jeong ‏@yihyun_jeong · 2m2 minutes ago  Phoenix, AZ
Common responses from people who knew #JodiArias well, say she had rapid mood swings, but was not manipulative or aggressive

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
They were like a family according to Darryl. No abuse, No major problems. Darryl says #jodiarias wasn't manipulative, aggressive or hostile

Re breaking up, wasn't it always JA who did the leaving once a new "host" appeared? She refused to release Bobby until MM appeared, or MM until Daryl appeared, or Daryl until TA appeared. If breaking up with a boyfriend was so traumatic, why did she willingly and repeatedly do so?

She was moving up the ladder, donchaknow.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 1m 1 minute ago
YUP. RT @teezmepeas: @william_pitts funny from what I read in COA papers yesterday this Judge felt she is

(manipulative)

I agree, Amster. I appreciate all the tweets, even the ones that make me wonder if the person is watching the same trial as others! Sure Monica's and Kiefer's are less than my favorites, but especially from my vantage point stuck on the "recovery couch" for the next weeks, I love all the information, the more the better! (Of course, I also have a slight advantage that muscle relaxants prescribed put a lot of nervous tension at ease:-)

Take care of yourself, Spycraft. :)

Hey everyone, just want to thank you all for your posts and for all the tweets. I’m leaving now to have lunch with my daughter. Hopefully Juan Martinez will be up when I get back :-) 

William Pitts @william_pitts · 1m 1 minute ago
Martinez objected before recess. Says Geffner is looking at papers, wants to know if it's been entered innto evidence. #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 35s 35 seconds ago
Wilmott objects back, says Martinez implied hje was doing something wrong. Judge says figure it out after break. #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 13s 13 seconds ago
Interestinng to see how defense reconciles "bipolar" with "suffering in silence". Expect Martinez to hone in on that. #JodiArias

Some people think/thought Pitts is pro defense, but I don't think so. He's just a touch snarky. I like him.

He's a good reporter and I like his Tweets. However, he goes a bit for the sensational soundbites in his TV reports sometimes. I wince because having read his Twitter timeline all day, it doesn't sound like his cool snark that happens in real time. I don't know how newsrooms work, but maybe there is an AZCentral styleguide that enforces this.

This doesn't apply to today's testimony, but I do like that Pitts has a computer forensics person advising him for his reports on the MesaPD evidence tampering hearing. He's doing a very good job with the computerese.

Picture quality is poor...

4hcugw.png

I have a pic of my godson in that star, its at the monterey bay aquarium

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 7m7 minutes ago
Jodi met Travis in Oct. 06 and Darryl and Jodi broke up #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 6m6 minutes ago
Morning recess #jodiarias #3tvarias

In reply to a tweet about how inappropriate it is to have Brewer's son in pic shown in court:

William Pitts @william_pitts · 3m 3 minutes ago
@neevebrody makes it look like one big happy family...

I guess I spoke too soon about JSS not doing the secret sidebars as much in the past few days . . . seems we are back to "normal" for this trial.

Interesting........I wonder if anyone has counted the number of times Geffner has stated that Arias was NOT MANIPULATIVE, as told to him by every single person he talked to, read about, heard about, or dreamed! Certainly not coincidental Willmott's purposeful strategy to mitigate the word "manipulative" before Juan Martinez is up!

Jodi dumped Darryl for Travis (this in and of itself is not abnormal but it's part of the pattern) and then did some grinding with Ryan hours after she butchered Travis. She uses, abuses, throws away/destroys people like they were trash. If this expert cannot see this then he simply does not want to for the love of money and whatever else he thinks he might get from being her mouthpiece.

Oh my, they are breezing through this trial today so fast my head is spinning. It barely started and we had what 7 or 8 sidebars and a 10 minute break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop