Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Pitts @william_pitts · 52s 53 seconds ago
Wondering what AZ law says about mitigation? It's kind of wide open... #JodiArias
Embedded image permalink

Hubs and dogs have left the building.

Really.... I am home alone right now, but the house is not getting cleaned right now.... I am able to say its because of the holidays and all, but if this goes into the new year, I will be in trouble. My prayer is for the jury to just see the lies and rule for the DP, that is where is belongs. There for the .....

The shower photo? To me he's obviously looking at her and knife or gun or both that she's going to use on him in a very short moment.

William Pitts @william_pitts · 27s 27 seconds ago
Wilmmott now reading a long email...that's different from having the expert do it. #JodiArias

William Pitts @william_pitts · 40s 41 seconds ago
this is the email about #JodiArias kicking walls, breaking windows, etc. Fonseca went over this already too

William Pitts @william_pitts · 20s 21 seconds ago
thing about mitigation is it's completely subjective. Convince the jurors not to kill someone with very few guidelines for them in deciding.

Do any of these early 2007 emails the jury is seeing have dates shown or are they cropped to hide the dates? If I were a juror the Hughes opinion of JA over a year before TA's murder would mean nothing, especially if Juan brings in the later banning of JA from the Hughes house saga.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

We read a lengthy email to Abe Abdelhadi (@thisisthedeal) from #JodiArias about why she can't be his friend anymore.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 40s 40 seconds ago

Abe Abdelhadi (@thisisthedeal) likely refers to this email as "Life Insurance." #jodiarias

B5FrK2dCcAArmF9.jpg:large

William Pitts @william_pitts · 23s 23 seconds ago
From our lawyer: COA ruling was issued Nov 26 and court has not acted. Arias hasn't appealed. We're asking both to be forced to hurry up.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 27s 28 seconds ago

Geff says "this is a pretty powerful email." #jodiarias

:seeya: Geff, you're going to see real "powerful" real soon when Juan is let loose on you :happydance:

For those asking, Beth Karas said last night that after tomorrow, no trial until Monday, January 5th.
It will be a good two weeks for all of us. And a two week period for the jury to remember who Jodi Arias really is, a killer 3x over.

Oh lordy. That means another day with direct. IMO the defense is not going to let JM's cross be what the jury has time to think about for 2 weeks. I hope I'm wrong.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 4m4 minutes ago
Now defense is reading an email #jodiarias wrote Travis Alexander pouring out her heart about their relationship.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
OK now an email to Abe from Jodi-
These emails are like a novel #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 4m4 minutes ago
Jodi is wanting to talk about their friendship. Jodi says they "should re-think their conduct with each other" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 3m3 minutes ago
"From now and going forward we need to keep a friendly distance and even a hug can be misconstrued" #jodiarias #3tvarias

But surely Dr. Geffner remembers he said, "Jodi Arias was not an angry person, no more than average."

Man, I just Hope Juan gets to him before the two week break.

:seeya: I hope so too, lilyet, but I don't think it's gonna happen ...

Nurmi and Wilmott will drag and drag and drag this out so that the jury will not have Juan on their minds over the holidays !

:gaah:

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 16 seconds ago

#JodiArias told Abe that she was concerned w/how TA would feel about their friendship. #Thoughtful

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

William Pitts @william_pitts · 9s 10 seconds ago
Not sure why #JodiArias team hasn't filed their appeal yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop