Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@michaelbkiefer: AZ Supreme Court denies stay of appeals court order to release transcripts of #jodiarias testimony.

Hallelujah!

Now make with the transcripts, lady!

Wow, now this looks like JSS is being obstinate and is resentful of the CoA ruling.
AZL, just how is it that she can ignore the CoA? It didn't sound like it was just a suggestion to release the transcript. If answered, don't repost. I'm behind and will get to your answer in short order. THX!

Sounds like the AZ Supreme Court has addressed the issue now.

But I agree, it was not just a suggestion.

I can't copy the tweet but MK says the Supreme Court denied the appeal.

LOL I see it's been noted above.

Here is what I am wondering; Pseudo will not give his real name, Nurmi gave Juan a misspelling
Of his real name. Pseudo does not state any formal training. Pseudo states he has own business for about 10 years and works for big companies that have been hacked and on LESS THAN 5 federal cases. This is his first time testifying.
My take on this testimony presented is that Pseudo was a good hacker, so good that he was able to hack into big companies. He was caught by the Feds, who then used his expertise for free in some cases all while starting his own business testing vulnerability of large companies security. He has been on parole, or still is, necessitating his need to hide his real name because he is not supposed to be doing anything without the permission of his parole officer or handler.
Sounds like the girl on Criminal Minds. lol

Wow, now this looks like JSS is being obstinate and is resentful of the CoA ruling.
AZL, just how is it that she can ignore the CoA? It didn't sound like it was just a suggestion to release the transcript. If answered, don't repost. I'm behind and will get to your answer in short order. THX!

She won't, she was waiting to see if they would hear it, now it looks like she will release it, she said it was ready to go!!!

Short of the DT having Sue regurgitate their 7000 page report while they stall for the SC decision, how can the next seven court days--until Geffner's return on the 20th--continue? Juan's cross of Sue won't take more than a day or two at most. Does this mean we have Sue on the stand all next week?

If the SC decision is not handed down before the 20th, I have a feeling Geffner will become indefinitely unavailable again.

The DT will presumably not call anymore witnesses until the SC decision, so is Juan then able to call his witnesses or is the trial on hold until a decision is rendered?

I hope and pray this jury is committed to seeing this trial through to the end.:please:

EDIT: NEVER MIND!!! Thank you SC!!! :loveyou:

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Court is back in session. John Smith back on the stand, Nurmi continues. #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 5m5 minutes ago
Computer expert alias "John Smith" back on stand-jury back in court-alias reportedly used to protect "Smith's" work #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv · 5m5 minutes ago
Computer expert alias "John Smith" back on stand-jury back in court-alias reportedly used to protect "Smith's" work #jodiarias #3tvarias

Protect his WORK or his status as being employed?

Because I care about ya'll... please make sure you have your antacid of choice handy when the docs come in.

I think we all know we'll be needing them. And wine. And probably a blankie and a quiet corner to curl up in.

Now that they're coming, I almost don't want to read them. It promises to be infuriating.

Why are most of the tweeters silent? Everyone running to get the transcript?

Will JSS hold the transcripts up until next Friday?

I would NOT be surprised !

She needs to release them -- like yesterday -- actually, she should have NEVER EVER allowed CMJA to testify in private !

:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member