Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so so true. Like the passing of time is going to settle the issue or something. It is so frustrating that she does this. Let it get resolved and then take a break. Instead, we come back from break and have to take 10 minutes or more just to figure out where the battle lines are. :)

I hope Geffner wasn't allowed to leave court with his note/books.

Does anyone recall mention of when these affidavits were taken? I'm wondering if they "just happened" to be dictated - oops, I mean taken - while Arias was pro per?
Platt interviewed witness #1 by phone on 2/7/14
Geffner interviewed him on 4/26/14
#1's letter changing dates was dated 1/17/15

Wait a minute...Kiefer thinks psychologist #1 is Alyce Laviolette :facepalm:

And I'm all blockified so I can't correct him.

He said ALV yesterday and some tried to correct him. They were ignored. Then they questioned him about his comment this AM asking if Geffner actually said the name ALV and he's ignoring the ?. All others report them using psychologist #1 and not "ALV"

#1 is Karp, pretty sure, because of the early 2010 date. ALV is not a psychologist & couldn't do a forensic eval, and that is what they are reading.

BBM
According to a juror question and her response, yup...she confronted him.

Juror Question
46) Why did you confront Travis, after seeing him with another woman through his backyard window, if it was not due to jealousy?

A: I felt like he had been making an effort, um, this was right after he had, um, we had just slept together consensually, we went all the way, and he said "I love you" and all these things, so I felt like we were getting back together, and when I saw that, it seemed in contrast to what he had been telling me for a month, month and a half. My intention was to go there...

Objection (prosecution) Not answering the question, she was asked why she confronted him.

Jodi "I'm explaining why I went over there"
Judge "You may continue"
A: My intention was to go there to find out where we stood. Did he still want to try this, did he have any girlfriends, if he had a girlfriend that was fine, I just wanted to know, is all.

didn't she say she went over to get her SS card?

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 16s 16 seconds ago

#JodiArias is back in the courtroom.

I felt so lonely without her here.

Jury is ready to come back in for more sweetness.

:floorlaugh:

BBM
According to a juror question and her response, yup...she confronted him.

Juror Question
46) Why did you confront Travis, after seeing him with another woman through his backyard window, if it was not due to jealousy?

A: I felt like he had been making an effort, um, this was right after he had, um, we had just slept together consensually, we went all the way, and he said "I love you" and all these things, so I felt like we were getting back together, and when I saw that, it seemed in contrast to what he had been telling me for a month, month and a half. My intention was to go there...

Objection (prosecution) Not answering the question, she was asked why she confronted him.

Jodi "I'm explaining why I went over there"
Judge "You may continue"
A: My intention was to go there to find out where we stood. Did he still want to try this, did he have any girlfriends, if he had a girlfriend that was fine, I just wanted to know, is all.

I'm always amazed at how folks can find stuff within seconds, take the time to do so and share with us. :tyou:

Secondary Gain?

Seriously, how dumb can Wilmot be?

Don't imagine she's going to be very busy as an attorney when this ends so I guess she's "networking" already for a new career in public speaking? ;)

MOO

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 11 seconds ago

Jury sits down and Juan and Geff start talking over eachother.

Willmott jectin left and right.

No clue whats going on hurrr #JodiArias

THERE IT IS! SHE PASSED A PAPER TO MARIA and Maria probably tweeted it.

If Juan can prove the defendent is doing this then I think this should be brought up to the judge. I dont see how this is legal?

AZL want to chime in?

If JA is doing this, then she is indirectly involving the public right during the trial. The trial discussions should be limited to the courtroom I think. At least until trial day is over. Then I suppose it is fair game after hours.
But not during trial? How is this allowed?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 48s 49 seconds ago
Geff starts talking before Juan asks the question and Juan continues to say to Geff "I didn't ask you a question!" #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18s 19 seconds ago

Back to the peeping in the window incident now.

Geff remembers it but has a confuseled look on his face. #Shocker #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 16 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez back to asking about #JodiArias peeping into #TravisAlexander windows; Geffner now admits he recalls.

User Actions
Follow

MaryEllen ResendezVerified account
‏@maryellenabc15
#JuanMartinez brings up #TravisAlexander & #JodiArias were not dating but Geffner says define dating bc they were having sex.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 1m1 minute ago
When Geffner starts to say he found the notes, Martinez angrily says several times, "Did I ask you a question?" Willmott objects.

MaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15 · now 16 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez back to asking about #JodiArias peeping into #TravisAlexander windows; Geffner now admits he recalls.

These witnesses are too much.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 25 seconds ago
Geff says we need to define dating...they kept having sex and seeing each other #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago
Geff says he found it and it's listed as Jodi sees Travis making out with a lady on his couch #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 35s36 seconds ago
Martinez says they weren't dating at the time. Geffner says they have to define "dating."

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias caught Travis making out on the couch with another girl. Now, they are arguing over whether they were dating or not at time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024