Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth says that JSS sounds exasperated by sidebar requests but allows them........
Now might be a good time for her to decline....MOO

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 15s15 seconds ago
Jury asked to go out into hallway for a few minutes. #jodiarias
---

More copyright protected stuff?

@TrialDiariesJ: Juan wants 2 know how many answer sheets Geff has in his file...Geff is not wanting to answer & Juan says he needs action & for Geff to look

I don't get why he is refusing to answer such a simple question
Because its not a simple answer. The answer needs to include collateral data, context, and some type of continuum. It can not be expressed simply as 5 sheets of paper. [emoji4]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Jury is asked to go to hall for 5 min #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 24s25 seconds ago
Martinez is asking Geffner about the tests #jodiarias took, Geffner doesn't want to be specific with the qs b/c of copyright issues.
---

Guess so.

Because its not a simple answer. The answer needs to include collateral data, context, and some type of continuum. It can not be expressed simply as 5 sheets of paper. [emoji4]

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Hey you'd make a good defense expert.

I really hope he asks Geff about her going to flee before her arrest with knives and a gun in tow.

How does that show she had PTSD after murdering Travis? It doesn't because she was very comfortable having deadly weapons..........the same kind she had when she murdered Travis.

I wish that Juan right now would whip out an affidavit from the person who holds the copyright to release it in court.....

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 27s27 seconds ago
Martinez wants to talk about the questions on the PTSD test. Geffner repeats they are copyrighted and to read them puts him in jeopardy
---

Such nonsense.

Martinez is asking Geffner about the tests #jodiarias took, Geffner doesn't want to be specific with the qs b/c of copyright issues.
---

Guess so.

I wish the judge would just tell him there's no copyright issue so let it go, man.

:seeya:

I have to run out for about a half-hour IF anyone can take over WAT.

:loveyou: THANK YOU.

I will be back and can resume then !

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 16s17 seconds ago
Martinez just called Geffner "combative." Willmott says he just can't answer Martinez' complex questions.

If this judge said no to a sidebar would that be grounds for a successful appeal ?

@jeffgoldesq: There are less serious sanctions for JM blurting out #JodiArias secret non witness witness name other than dismissal. Could be fined for ex.

---

Guess so.

Deja Vu...

@jeffgoldesq: #JodiArias files motion to exclude state witness just named. But rebuttal witnesses are often named during defense.
Well, we all know Juan was supposed to know exactly what the defense was going to present before they presented it. Silver lining? One more nail in the coffin labeled ineffective counsel appeal.

MOTION TO PRECLUDE WITNESS CONTAINED IN THE STATE'S TWENTIETH SUPPLEMENTAL LIST OF WITNESSES

Does this mean Abe is the states 20th witness?

Or is the States 20th list :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member