Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTION TO PRECLUDE WITNESS CONTAINED IN THE STATE'S TWENTIETH SUPPLEMENTAL LIST OF WITNESSES

Does this mean Abe is the states 20th witness?

No, it means it's the 20th witness list the State filed.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 20s20 seconds ago
Martinez is trying to make Geffner answer in a way that reveals the question.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 7s8 seconds ago
Jen Willmott just asked to approach. Judge denies and says to continue. #JodiArias
---

We need more of this. Much more.

The jury isn't even in the courtroom, JW!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16s 17 seconds ago
Juan is saying Geffner won't answer the questions because Geffner is saying it's copyright laws to discuss question. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 19s20 seconds ago
Geffner says, "Your honor, this is getting real borderline," re the question.

I really hope he asks Geff about her going to flee before her arrest with knives and a gun in tow.

How does that show she had PTSD after murdering Travis? It doesn't because she was very comfortable having deadly weapons..........the same kind she had when she murdered Travis.

Or show the photo of her at Orthello 14 days later, smiling her little heart out, so content.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 7s8 seconds ago
Jen Willmott just asked to approach. Judge denies and says to continue. #JodiArias
---

We need more of this. Much more.

Wow. A new day has dawned.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
A question asks if Jodi had fear at time of murder #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 41 seconds ago
So Juan is having to get at this in a round about way. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN · 17s17 seconds ago
Geffner is getting uncomfortable w/ Martinez questions b/c it's getting real "borderline" in regards to the questions/copyright. #jodiarias

I really hope he asks Geff about her going to flee before her arrest with knives and a gun in tow.

How does that show she had PTSD after murdering Travis? It doesn't because she was very comfortable having deadly weapons..........the same kind she had when she murdered Travis.

And who has "morbid curiosity" after getting PTSD???

Not sure what this means?

Meaning if they really feel Juan should be punished then they can just fine him instead of dismissing the whole trial. Action is probably not needed anyway but I think Jeff is saying the motion to dismiss is an extreme reaction that's unecessary.

Seriously. What, have these tests never been brought up in a court of law in the US before? GMAB.

It is ridiculous. These very tests were already brought up and shown to the prior jury. Juan got the tests from Samuels in the first trial.

Geff is having to dodge more live bullets than a military man on a battlefield. That is why he hems and haws about every darn thing and tries to make it so vague. Don't worry, believe me the jury is taking notice. IMO

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 11s12 seconds ago
Geffner says that Martinez is conflating the two tests.
---

I'll have to look that one up.

Oh, you mean the interview where she said "No jury will ever convict me....Mark my words.....No jury will ever convict me."

:happydance::happydance:

Yes, but her later prevarication explanation was that she said it because she knew her secret Advil stash and a Bic disposable were going to be her 'selficidal' implements. :dramaqueen:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 10s 11 seconds ago
A question asks if Jodi had fear at time of murder #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 40s 41 seconds ago
So Juan is having to get at this in a round about way. #jodiarias #3tvarias

She must have lied on all those copyrighted questions. How awkward for Geff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader