Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She has said numerous times sex was consensual....so how can she backtrack on this now??

Going back to Jodi's own words:

28:07
JA: there’s no reason for it. There’s no reason why. There’s no reason I would ever want to hurt him.

28:18
DF: There’s no way anybody else …

28:20
JA: He never raped me, never … (DF interrupts her)

Made it upstairs into courtroom. sorry if you are a WSer who is asking me to move due to my perfume. Sorry. It's not even perfume. I used hand cream. La Roche Posey.

I've never trusted this expert. I don't like it when people cover up their lies with smiles and goofy behaviour. It's just sneaky.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 56s 57 seconds ago
Samuels didn't require this from DeMarte over the same test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan says this type of screening isn't necessary but Gef wouldn't release any info to DeMarte unless she could prove her status w/ license

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3m 3 minutes ago
In another case Geff complained about the experts not being trained properly to interpret them/ he suggested they be turned in to a lic brd

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 47s48 seconds ago
Geffner kept refusing to turn over his info to DeMarte without proof that she was qualified to look at it. Ha! #jodiarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Up until Sept 2014 Geffner still hadn't provided the raw data to Dr. DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner wouldn't release his info to DeMarte unless she was licensed in Az. Juan says but you had no doubt she was! #jodiarias #3tvarias

@TrialDiariesJ: Geffner says she could of had complaints against her or lost her license #jodiarias #3tvarias

Omg what is he saying???

Wait a minute, was he hoping the DT would have taken care of a few complaints :laugh:

Made it upstairs into courtroom. sorry if you are a WSer who is asking me to move due to my perfume. Sorry. It's not even perfume. I used hand cream. La Roche Posey.
Is the upstairs part of the courtroom, like a balcony, or it is just on a higher floor than the overflow room? We don't know the layout of this courthouse.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m 2 minutes ago
Juan- So do you think Samuels was unethical?
Geff- I would be concerned #jodiarias #3tvarias

Going back to Jodi's own words:

28:07
JA: there’s no reason for it. There’s no reason why. There’s no reason I would ever want to hurt him.

28:18
DF: There’s no way anybody else …

28:20
JA: He never raped me, never … (DF interrupts her)

and she said the sex was good and she enjoyed it to the jury in the guilt phase.

:seeya:

It looks like WAT "disappeared" this afternoon on this case ...

So if anyone wants me to take over Tweets for a little while, let me know which one !

This way of discrediting Demarte is sickeningly unethical. They're trying to create a stain against her when she has done nothing wrong. It's dishonest. They're creating problems that don't exist. This man is a complete shill.

Geffner throwing Samuels under the bus!

[video=youtube;jx-PZopBVmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx-PZopBVmQ[/video]

What? Somebody asked you to move?? That is so rude! (I know, I know, someone will say they have severe allergies or whatnot to scents....so, I say, YOU move. Find someplace odor free...)

This whole game RG played about whether JD was licensed in AZ and if she had complaints is plain wrong. I can’t even imagine in what world he thinks that legal in, but the bottom line is if someone has a legal right to medical/mental health records, whether it’s by court order or release signed by patient, you must turn the records over. You don’t get to decide if that person’s worthy of them based on your impression for their merits. If this were the case physicians all over the country would refuse to release records to physicians they think are subpar. It would be a brown word show for patient’s trying to get second opinions or transfer care to another physician.

Ssh! I'm a juror ‏@sneakyjuror 4m4 minutes ago

I don't think JSS has sustained more than five of Willmott's objections today. #jodiarias

Courtroom is on 5th floor. It's huge compared to CA standards. Overflow room is on ground floor.

:seeya:

It looks like WAT "disappeared" this afternoon on this case ...

So if anyone wants me to take over Tweets for a little while, let me know which one !

MK seems to be enjoying a long lunch as well, as is the Chopper20 lady reporter.

Truth is stranger than fiction alright. You couldn't make this guy and his antics up- no one would believe it.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 10s11 seconds ago
Judge finally had to order Geffner to turn it over to DeMarte. Unbeliveable. #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader