Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 27, Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this. Only because there are other people who supposedly were with JA on that trip who could testify if that were a lie. And of course the Hughes can vouch for lending her the dress for the event and the rest of it. So the story of how they met is likely the truth. Plus their "contact" in the first few months, especially once again, the parts the Hughes can vouch for when they would meet at their house. Then the Hughes had "the talk" with TA about JA. From there it goes downhill. :(

MOO

I'm thinking she stalked him ahead of the Vegas convention and caused the initial encounter.

I just checked. Arias sent Travis the email on May 16th, 2008. Travis wrote the gold digger post on May 18th, 2008.

Thanks, rose. Do you or anyone happen to have the sex tape date handy? Ditto JA stealing grandpa's gun? TIA

Thanks, rose. Do you happen to know the sex tape date? Ditto JA stealing grandpa's gun? TIA

Tape recorded May 10, 2008
Gun stolen May 28, 2008

Hey everyone, Good morning :) I wish we could have seen the look on the jury’s face when Deanna walked in. She has such class. I’ve always wondered how the murderer could ever think she could compete with any of the females in Travis’ life. I thought Abe did really well too. WOW! Wait till they see Dr. Demarte, a real professional expert witness. I can’t wait for 9:30, more like 10 for trial to begin. YAY!

Hey everyone, Good morning :) I wish we could have seen the look on the jury’s face when Deanna walked in. She has such class. I’ve always wondered how the murderer could ever think she could compete with any of the females in Travis’ life. I thought Abe did really well too. WOW! Wait till they see Dr. Demarte, a real professional expert witness. I can’t wait for 9:30, more like 10 for trial to begin. YAY!

BBM - I hope you can wait because it's starting later today.

Even Travis' emails and messages are suspect since we know that she snooped into his accounts. I would rely mostly on Travis' friends and family to figure out the truth. I think we can agree now that Travis and Arias went on a few dates (I wouldn't even call it steady dating) and had sex a few times. Yep, that's it! I also want to say something in regards to Arias giving her ex-boyfriends food and money. She was not a pushover. If she ever paid for anything or gave anything to anyone it was with the calculated strategy of getting something even better back--give a penny, take a pound. There is not a charitable bone in her body. She was never meek or gullible. This is not a case of a woman with low self-esteem and confidence. She only gave of herself, her body, time and energy when she knew that it would benefit her. Some reporter a few weeks ago said that Arias did not love herself. I beg to disagree. We're here because she thinks too highly of herself. Narcissistic mistress of manipulation and so much more.

So true. Exactly.

She was a "USER". I have a neighbor just like that what I bolded in middle above. He tries to force me into letting him help me with something. His motive is solely so that he can turn around and say:
"I need your help with something since I helped you the other day"

The problem with him is the type of help he asks me for is like hauling giant boulders all weekend around his house, and the only thing he helped me with is loaning me his wheelbarrel.

I fell for it a couple times before I realized what he was doing. He literally tries to force me into letting him do something insignificant so that he can later claim he needs help to build a new barn. LOL

BEWARE OF THOSE TYPES

Tape recorded May 10, 2008
Gun stolen May 28, 2008

Thanks, TexMex. Geffner wasn't interested in these puzzle pieces:

May 10: TA text to JA: "Why don't you have him come and f--k you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right of privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect."

May 10: JA supposedly records sex tape

May 16: JA sends TA "poor me" email about his failure to acknowledge her as his gf and publicly note her help with his new blog.

May 18: TA's blog post castigating gold-diggers and women w/"an inner axe murderer"

May 28: JA steals her grandpa's gun

Additions?

Court begins at 1:30 MST today. Deanna back on cross

This morning the DT is interviewing Det. Smith, Juan's computer expert

Just when I think I have reached some understanding of how deluded JA was (is), another layer of the onion-of-madness is peeled away!
Seriously, this is one loony gal. I just revisited her word-vomit blog. Those few entries (written with the same cluster-**** of garbled jawing
that comes out of her lie-hole when she speaks) were written in April & May of 2008. IMHO she was worked up into a pre-murder frenzy.
Her desperation to be noticed, admired and wanted by TA is puked out in these "deep thoughts". She wrote this hot-mess of junior high school faux-philosophy
for HIM to read. http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
NOTHING about her thought process is normal.
I need to go wash my brain in hot soapy water and hit the hay. :gaah:

http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/

If Travis had published his blog essay called "Gold Digger" when the date indicates (May 18, shortly before his murder), this would be written testimony that he was not at all interested in her as marriage material, had never thought of her that way, and was in the process of re-creating his life in a way that would firmly eliminate her or anyone like her. That blog also implies that a woman like Jodi would never have been on his radar. Even the women he is talking about who don't click as potential marriage partners are not the Jodis of the world.

Here's what he says:
I want someone to fall in love with me because I am a man of ability and achievement. Not because I have a lot of friends (not saying I do) but for the reason people want to befriend me, not because I have tons of money (not saying I do) but because I have the ability to earn a ton of money. Not because of my accomplishments but because I am a man of accomplishment. In fact I wouldn’t want to marry anyone if they loved me and these were not at least some of the reasons why.

And of all the ironies, he describes the dating process as a long interview during which he would be "desperately trying to find out if my date has an axe murderer penned up inside of her..."

The problem with him is the type of help he asks me for is like hauling giant boulders all weekend around his house, and the only thing he helped me with is loaning me his wheelbarrel.

~rsbm

LOL

Some of Travis's friends have said that the T-shirts were ones that he designed, that had an ad for his BLOG on the back of the tee.

So she may have used that tee shirt as the top and then made an iron on lettered pair of shorts.

I'll bet she ironed on the letters on the top, too, perhaps, as you say, using a T-shirt advertising his blog. She probably stole the T-shirt from a box in his garage.

I hope JM also calls Lisa and Mimi, just because I know their beauty and poise will make JA's head explode.

Other than Paul's report, has anybody written a court report with yesterday's details?

Go Deanna! Love love love strong women! :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:

I think it's ~1:30 today AZ time, probably so the DT can interview MCPD Forensics Computer guy Perry Smith.

Other than Paul's report, has anybody written a court report with yesterday's details?

WS poster ziggy was there and posted some great stuff here.

Did we ever hear testimony that TA visited JA's house in Palm Desert? I don't think I believe this random internet poster TBH.

I heard the woman "Debbie" who has a daughter Ashley interviewed on HLN (Dr. Drew?) during the guilt phase. She sounded more believable live. This seems to be a crime blogger's version of what Debbie said.

The Sidebar thread on WS usually does a good job of summarizing all the tweets in long lists. You may want to check there if you want to see a summary of all the tweets from yesterday.

Jodi had to borrow a dress from Sky Hughes just to conform to her new environment for the night so if she was fishing, I bet she didn't anticipate hooking herself a real mover and shaker in the company that quickly.

She might have had an appropriate dress, but just said she didn't. "Nothing to wear" is not a new line to generate sympathy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem