Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tantrum::tantrum:

PLEASE give the DT a dictionary defining mitigation...............this "stuff" sure isn't IT!

:seeya:

And NOT just the DT, the Judge has to know that NONE of this carp is "mitigation" ...

JSS needs to put her foot down ... but she won't :gaah:

:moo:

Nurmi- You said it was *advertiser censored* Parker says it's on the lighter side but you keep wanting to put it there #jodiarias #3tvarias

LOL get a clue nurmi -

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
He interviewed them separate and together #jodiarias #3tvarias

It is amazing to me that Nurmi can set aside any moral character he may have and put on a crazy, internet trolling, lying witness like Marc McGee and then rudely tear into a Bishop in an attempt to discredit him as if he is the liar in this fable.

FGS, there are scantily clad women in my Pinterest feed!

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5s 5 seconds ago
Bishop said they just told him they had feelings for each other. Deanna wanted to go on a mission and see what happened #jodiarias #3tvarias

The jury doesn't look amused by Nurmi's approach. They all have straight faces #jodiarias #3tvarias

Does Nurmi ever look at the jury to see how his questioning is going over with them?

He doesn't need to. He should know without even looking at their expressions. He doesn't care. He doesn't want to be on this case. So I think he has basically said fine I will just make sure they can't win an appeal for IAC.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner · 14s14 seconds ago
Did Miss Reid tell you she wanted to marry #TravisAlexander? Bishop: She said she wanted to go on mission first #JodiArias #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 23 seconds ago
Nurmi- You said it was *advertiser censored*
Parker says it's on the lighter side but you keep wanting to put it there #jodiarias #3tvarias

I said earlier this would be interesting AND deplorable ....Nurmi proving how low he can go, all to try and protect a murderer. Yea it's his job, but somehow I don't think being enthusiastic about it is.

SMH

It is amazing to me that Nurmi can set aside any moral character he may have and put on a crazy, internet trolling, lying witness like Marc McGee and then rudely tear into a Bishop in an attempt to discredit him as if he is the liar in this fable.

Maybe, because of the direction Nurmi took with the poor Bishop, Juan will be able to get some of the stuff about McGee in?

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 28s 29 seconds ago
Nurmi is making a big deal out of TA and Deanna talking marriage #jodiarias #3tvarias

jodi will love that

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7s 8 seconds ago
Nurmi asks Bishop if TA was unhappy Deanna went on a mission and didn't marry him #jodiarias #3tvarias

JA would have married TA a week after meeting him in Vegas if he'd asked.

Ha.

The bishop says Nurmi keeps. Wanting to put the pop up ad in as *advertiser censored*.

:seeya:

Just jumping off your post here:

Nurmi has a lot of nerve questioning the Bishop about *advertiser censored* -- especially when JA took disgusting *advertiser censored* selfies the day she killed Travis !

Absolutely despicable bunch, JA and her DT ! I hope this bites them in the :behind:

I guess it would come as a surprise to a lot of people younger than me....but, I know my definition of "*advertiser censored*" is quite different than theirs. I am positive that I would be laughed at. I feel for this gentleman having to deal with Nurmi...who has sleaze oozing from every inch of his body.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 36s 36 seconds ago
Some notes are being taken now by jurors #jodiarias #3tvarias

probably saying give me the DP to make him stop :floorlaugh:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 22s 22 seconds ago
Nurmi is asking about TA being with Linda Ballard and getting engaged to her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 59s 59 seconds ago
Parker says no he was happy for her but he did want to marry her #jodiarias #3tvarias

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3m 3 minutes ago

Travis Alexander continued to visit Bishop's house after moving out. Returning for church activities. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

The Bishop was aware of Travis Alexander discussing marriage with Deanna Reid. #jodiarias

:great:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m 1 minute ago

Travis didn't discuss marriage with #jodiarias, did he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nycissa