Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's aware it's a mitigator but she was still sticking with the ninja story at time of interviews iirc so she didn't need to claim abuse....cause the ninjas did it, not Travis being an abusive pedophile
Busted

I get the why. Its the supreme arrogance of making her game so obvious by making the frowny face that blows my mind.

Boy is Juan driving a Mack truck today ....

I don't think she was scared of being alone. She was just possessive. (In my uneducated opinion)

Possessive, manipulative and conflict-driven. Not a lonely woman in search of love.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 48s48 seconds ago
Zachery Billings interview with Esteban Flores. He says Travis had fights with #JodiArias about moving to Mesa after they broke up.

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 54s 54 seconds ago

DeMarte repeats the story of Alexander being home with Lisa Andrews when he notices a light go out.

When he checks, it's #jodiarias.

Just in case anyone missed it yesterday, there it is again.

I love it.

A simple way she could stop all the sidebars is to tell both attorneys that the next time they request a sidebar they are to provide a REASON for the request and if she doesnt think the reason is important enough, then she will DENY the request.

Her problem is she is letting the DT have sidebars each and every time they ask and the only main thing the DT team is using them for is to complain to the judge about Juan's questioning of the witness. Most all his questioning is totally valid.
Its too bad if Nurmi dont like it.

There, problem solved. Now why dont JSS do this. ?

I feel like the DT has taken the NO speaking objections too literally. This approach every time a question is asked is out of hand.

I don't want her to be seen simply as a needy, desperate woman.

YES! Exactly. They are more likely to feel mercy for someone with fears of being alone and crazy.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 34s34 seconds ago
The detective asked the roommate how #JodiArias got in. He said she just let herself in.

Oh, I'm sure she loathes Deanna too, and Mimi, and Lisa, and probably Abe now. But DeMarte is clearly the most credible and most damaging and is the same age as Jodi who has wasted her life, has no education, isn't Einstein, and has only waitressing and tracing skills and can teach Spanish to a Hispanic population!

:floorlaugh:

Jodi was really creepy . . . spying on Travis and Lisa making out and then Jodi turns a light off @ his house. Travis investigated it but didn't want to tell Lisa until just before he died. So he actually found Jodi at his house spying on him. He says he has had no privacy in a year because of Jodi reading his texts, emails and spying on him. Then there is the suspect tire slashing episodes (too bad the Jury doesn't know it happened 2 nights in a row - all the tires slashed).

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 38s38 seconds ago
#jodiarias stalked Travis in months before murder, says Dr. DeMarte
----

So much detail, Steve! lol

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Interview with Zack Billings: #jodiarias #3tvarias

I don't think she was scared of being alone. She was just possessive. (In my uneducated opinion)

:seeya:

BBM: I see what you mean -- but with Trial by Twitter a lot does not make sense.

I think she was most possessive of Travis ... the rest, nah ...

I just hope these clarifications were made for the jury !

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 19s19 seconds ago
Dr. DeMarte says #JodiArias had a desire and pursuit to be connected to Travis.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 31s 31 seconds ago
Jodi called at inappropriate times, asked advise, and Jodi would just always let herself in the house. - Billings #jodiarias #3tvaris

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 57s 57 seconds ago
He knew they had issues and argued about Jodi showing up in his house and had arguments about her moving back to Mesa. - billings #jodiarias

From MK:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 2m 2 minutes ago

DeMarte concludes that it comes out of #jodiarias' fear of abandonment.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 34s 35 seconds ago

DeMarte calls it continuous pursuit. #jodiarias

"DeMarte calls it continuous pursuit." That nails it. Even the ending. Jodi in a nutshell. She does not need remorse, she is proud, she got her prey in the end. She is the ultimate predictor by her own world view. SCARY!!!!! imo

From MK:
Michael Kiefer retweeted

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 1m 1 minute ago

He knew they had issues and argued about Jodi showing up in his house

and had arguments about her moving back to Mesa. - billings #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 31s32 seconds ago
Michelle Lowry asks Travis if #JodiArias slashed his tires. He says he doesn't know but he's caught her spying on him.
OhOhOhOh!!!!! Suspicion of the tire slashing is getting in!!!!!:yesss::yesss::yesss: Won't take much for the jury to connect the dots that Jodi is a stalker, especially with Lisa's testimony about her peeking in the windows!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay