Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 7s8 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner dissing objections from prosecutor: "Last time I looked, Mr. Martinez was not a psychologist." #jodiarias

Okay then - last time I looked Dr. Geffner was a very dubious psychologist (and a hired gun)

This is what was so important that they wanted to hold trial hostage for Two weeks? I just can't with this dt anymore.

When does Maria stop getting paid by taxpayers for being JAs agent? Wasn't it this month?

:seeya: NOT soon enough !

But seriously, I think her "contract" ends this month.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24s 24 seconds ago
Geffner says Juan was reading questions and was asking him about them and it made Geff uncomfortable that he knew them. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ohhhhhh poor unusual person

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 34s 35 seconds ago
Geff said Juan was going to show these ?'s in court and he had to object...well he says not object but he had to say something. #jodiarias

A paragon of virtue that one. As much as the murderer is "Christ-like" and nonviolent.

That is ridiculous. A prosecutor isn't a physician either, but he has to have the basis and rational a doctor gives for testimony to a medical situation/diagnosis in order to understand its relationship to a crime/cause of death. Just like that, a prosecutor must understand how a psychiatrist or psychologist comes to a diagnosis or evaluation of a criminals actions. There goes the DT once again, playing stupid in any way they can.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 13s 14 seconds ago
Geffner says you can inform counsel without releasing the test questions #jodiarias #3tvarias
Why is Geff lying about this? Juan read the questions??? Didn't we already hear that DeMarte went over the answers with him, not questions? He didn't think that Juan should know the answers to the tests? WTH? You know the defense went over the tests with their witnesses so they can make up lies to suit ja.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 7s8 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner dissing objections from prosecutor: "Last time I looked, Mr. Martinez was not a psychologist." #jodiarias

Why is this abhorrent disrespectful behavior allowed only in this courtroom and in this case? Has anyone else ever seen it continue throughout a case and nothing is ever done about it by the presiding Judge?

Any other Judge would rebuke the witness right in front of the jury and tell him/her to stop with the snide comments and just answer the questions asked.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Geffner said DeMarte bounced back and forth between two tests and wasn't clear to jury about that #jodiarias #3tvarias

Yay!! Court is in session on a day when I can check in every so often.

For those wanting to hear a little about Canadian weather, in Niagra Falls ON, it's -6ºC/21ºF but feels like -10ºC/14ºF and is expected to go down to -19ºC/-2ºF tonight which will feel like -31ºC/-24ºF.

Here in Lotus Land, it's a balmy 10ºC/50ºF but feels like 8ºC/46ºF.

This is what Niagra Falls in the Frozen East looks like.
https://theusindependent.com/niagara-falls-frozen-or-not/
Niagara-Falls-Canada.jpg

Does this jury know that initially the DT vehemently denied JA was Borderline? And that they went out of their way to try to show that Dr. DeM was wrong in her assessment of this? We know the first jury knew the scenario but is this jury also aware that the DT is now latching on to what they called hogwash for the first jury?

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 19s19 seconds ago
DeMarte took 3 questions out of 125, misrepresenting rest of test, says Dr. Geffner #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 8s 9 seconds ago
Geffner said DeMarte bounced back and forth between two tests and wasn't clear to jury about that #jodiarias #3tvarias

The lies multiplying like flies on a pile of ....manure.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 43s44 seconds ago
Lots of digs from Dr. Geffner today targeting Dr. DeMarte & Juan Martinez. #JodiArias
----

That's what having him and MF back is really all about.

Geffner isn't an attorney like martinez isn't a doctor. Me thinks that geffner should stop trying to tell the jury legal things.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 29s 30 seconds ago
Geffner says #jodiarias answered differently on testing because the questions were different and DeMarte didn't disclose that #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 17s18 seconds ago
DeMarte's testimony re: #jodiarias psych testing was "downright misleading," says Dr. Geffner

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 26s 27 seconds ago
Geffner says DeMarte doesn't understand the testing and was very misleading #jodiarias #3tvarias

think he is the one that lives on planet janet and doesn't realize hes being duped by jodi

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 4s 5 seconds ago
Geffner says you have to have a license in mental health to review these questions #jodiarias #3tvarias

I guess I am confused then. If no one can see or review the questions on these tests without a license in some sort of mental health, just how are the tests administered? Don't the test takers have to see or hear the questions to answer them?

Why is Geff lying about this? Juan read the questions??? Didn't we already hear that DeMarte went over the answers with him, not questions? He didn't think that Juan should know the answers to the tests? WTH? You know the defense went over the tests with their witnesses so they can make up lies to suit ja.

If I remember right, Juan sat across from her, while they discussed this. She didn't show him the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jkaw