Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If no one knows who the witness is, how are they getting threats?

Exactly, right? So the reasoning is to request an extraordinary and perhaps illegal remedy for a problem that can't possible exist yet , except in Nurmi's imagination.

latest inmate executed in texas was tuesday oct 28, 2014. Six days ago
DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!:great: Can Jodi be first in line, pretty please???:please::please::please:

According to interviews given by Sharon Rocha and Ron Granski they claim they do not think of the murderer. Now perhaps they are lying but I don't see why they would. There are multiple interviews out there from over the years. One google search will reveal many of them. The murderer will be attached to the public's memory of the case, as happens in all cases. That doesn't mean any particular family member will choose to think about the murderer, wonder what they are doing, wonder how they are feeling, etc. I think with time the memories of the victim are those held most dear and most forward and thoughts about the killer or worrying about what they are thinking fade away to nothing.

Relating this back to Arias: in time, perhaps it will take a lot of time, the Alexander family will be able to spend their energy on their brother's memory and good deeds and less and less on his killer. In time she will fade to very little mind space for them. It could take decades, or it could be a matter of a few years, it's so variable. She is so not important. Travis is the important one.

Absolutely NOT true. :(

There was something last night about Nurmi still trying to get the pedo letters in and that is what is being set up by Jodi being on the stand

I don't think she will either. And even if she does, she will never see the inside of a chamber. It's the principal. The punishment should fit the crime.

Right.
And I honestly do think she would kill another prisoner some day if she is given the opportunity or chance to do so. Which is one of the main reasons I favor the DP to see that she is locked away from all others. Even if they never carry out the sentence, it helps keep others safe from her.

Right after the murder, JA had already bought another gun, and she admitted she was going to take it with her on an overnight camping trip with some guys.
That is pretty much admitting she is ready to kill again.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m 2 minutes ago

Still waiting... #JodiArias

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!:great: Can Jodi be first in line, pretty please???:please::please::please:

The latest woman executed in Texas? About six weeks ago. September 17, 2014. She'd been on death row since 2006. She and a co defendant starved a nine year old boy to death

:seeya: Agree ... and still -- still trying for a misssssssssssssstrial !

:gaah:

Jodi will be on the gurney, stating her last words (which will go on for days), and Nurmi will STILL be asking for a mistrial...

No, because nothing is happening. They're cooling their heals waiting for the COA verdict.

MeeBee,
I am a little surprised they aren't tweeting what everyone else is wearing or what they had for lunch. :)
something!

Another reason, for consideration. Arias is terrified of the death penalty. It is evident in everything she has said or done since the verdict, as well as how she appears when the subject come up. She can't even contemplate the nick from a razor.

Here you go - it's on the house - round for everyone! :D

x400_300_YH_Brea_Taps_.jpg.pagespeed.ic.6d7fDk1Uxa.jpg

That's the problem living here. Not a decent pub to be found!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB