Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these emails are doing is making Travis human.. That he was an abused child who changed his life around and did not let the cycle continue.. That he was capable of loving someone (Deanna) and that he really wasn't a bad guy. I'm waiting for this to backfire because it most certainly will. I'm sad seeing the tweets about his book.. I'm crying for him.

If this psycho..cologist.. Is right then Travis should have been walking around committing murders left and right.. And he was not.

pssst. Juan, please start the cross examination showing videos of Jodi's parents when FIRST questioned by police (ie raw and telling the truth before the spin game started)

ALV to her protégé: "Now, remember what I've said. Don't take any carp from Juan. He's going to try and bully you into answering 'Yes' or 'No' type questions but don't you just sit there and take it! Stand up for yourself. Be assertive! This is something I've learned from our Jodi. She is such a wise and inspiring young woman!"

also:

"Bring your cellphone and leave it on. I'll call you to break the flow if its not going well"

"leave your glasses behind-then you can laugh as you go get them"

"smile and give shoutouts to friends and family n the gallery. Remember, this is Your show and Your time to shine!"

Regarding this testimony

If I were a juror deciding the Convicted Premeditated Murderers fate I would be hoping that I was getting some excellent defense testimony and explanation as to why Travis was slashed, shot, almost decapitated and left stuffed and lifeless in a shower stall in his own home by CMJA. People that stab, slash, torture, maim, torment and steal the life of any human being on this planet better have one Hell of a Big, Big, Big reason to justify their actions. If a troubled sexual and/or love relationship justifies such action I can only imagine how many shower stalls would hold lifeless bodies at the end of every day.
Interpretations of a dead man’s emails I would discount as a juror, knowing that it is nothing more than guessing what a person, whose voice was silenced by a jealous lover, would not cut it for me. I’d be waiting for something a lot more substantial, and I know they do not have anything substantial. This testimony is of no value to me and MOO. It would in fact, and does, make me angry at the defendant, it is insulting and I believe that some of the jurors will hopefully feel the same way.

Thank you. Good post.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15s 15 seconds ago

The photo of #JodiArias and TA at the balloon festival from New Mexico is put up.

Just yesterday she was telling us that Travis refused to be seen in public with JA - part of his abuse of her.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 4s 4 seconds ago

#JodiArias sits at the table with her elbows on it. Plays with her hurrr a bit.

Nothing else noteworthy to report and such. Still sidebar

en's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 3 seconds ago
We are looking at pictures of #JodiArias and Travis as a couple #3TVARIAS

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 43s 43 seconds ago
Expert- Travis would apologize #jodiarias #3tvarias

Verbatim from CMJA's blog.

pssst. Juan, please start the cross examination showing videos of Jodi's parents when FIRST questioned by police (ie raw and telling the truth before the spin game started)
Or what about their video of them supporting their lying daughter and asking for money?

How did TA have an 'Intimacy Deficit?' He dated Deanna for years. They remained close afterwards. They had a very intimate close bond. TA had MANY close friendships.

The killer had ZERO close friendships. Which is why she is scrambling trying to find someone, anyone to mitigate for her.

One of my favourite moments during closing was when Juan said "It's not like her friends, whoever they may be, because we don't know who they are. They're not going to be upset if she shows up in Meza, Arizona."

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3s 4 seconds ago
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · now
#jodiarias dated Bobby for less than 2 years on and off. Jodi said Bobby choked her and twisted her arm till it almost broke #3TVARIAS

And she called 911 but Bobby ended the call ... and 911 didn't call back. No way.

Monica Lindstrom @monicalindstrom · 2m 2 minutes ago
DrF seems to be getting a bit frustrated when JM objects during her answers, but she is remaining calm #jodiArias

she does not want to get interrupted and have to try to remember where she is with her latest BS miss use of interpretation of emails, etc.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias looking at photo of them with hot air balloon while sidebar continues. Several jury members still looking at photo on big screen.
jataballon.jpg
jataforest.jpg

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 4m4 minutes ago
#JodiArias another photo being shown - Nurmi indicating the photos were where nobody knew them #JodiArias

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#JuanMartinez objecting frequently #JodiArias sidebar - jury member rolls eyes and breathes heavily.

Try explaining JA's claimed fear of mom with using her mom's tupperware as planters for her roof-top marijuana garden.

Or her KICKING her mom after her mom flew out to Arizona to help her precious 27 3/4 yr. old daughter pack and move back to Ca.

And she called 911 but Bobby ended the call ... and 911 didn't call back.
Which is bogus because they ALWAYS call back. I got in huge trouble as a kid for dialing 911 and hanging up. They always called back.

From JEN:

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 5m 5 minutes ago

This is one of the pics on the screen #jodiarias

B2V4HXSCMAA59sp.jpg:large

Nicole Goodman Esq @msesquirette · 28s 29 seconds ago
#JodiArias waiting for someone in the gallery to do the sneeze/cough "BS" combo while Dr. F testifies .

:giggle:

Or her KICKING her mom after her mom flew out to Arizona to help her precious 27 3/4 yr. old daughter pack and move back to Ca.

Yes and being another abuse victim, her mother, undoubtedly has told a tiny fraction of the abuse she suffered in humiliation at the hands (and feet) of her sociopathic daughter.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

A photo of #JodiArias TA, Dan and Desiree Freeman hiking is shown.

Juan's jections are a bit louder now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member