*REVISIT* Could We Have Gotten a Confession from Casey?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure would play out like a real storybook if she did confess. But this is not a storybook and we will not get a storybook ending.

Write your own ending....
Casey confesses.. her parents cut her off forever

Casey never confesses and her parents say she is guilty only after they KNOW for certain she never gets out and comes to kill them

Casey never confesses.. how she commited the crime will haunt us viewers forever (horror flick)

Casey confesses and later in life turns to prison ministry as a way to make up for her sins
(inspirational)

Casey never confesses and JB ends up divorced and marries Casey and years later the REAL ZFG comes forward and they all live happily ever after (love story)

Casey gets out on a technicality and somehow goes after her parents (only after they admit she is guilty) and each one of her friends that thought she was guilty (drama/horror flick)

Casey never confesses she goes to jail but.. DOMINICK CASEY, PI is now a TV series that beats CSI in the ratings... Nancy Grace and Leonard Padilla now have a comedy hour show.

(All meant in good fun...JMHO)

Nope nothing that appeals to her emotions. The only thing that might work is exchanging the DP for a confession. I thin it was stupid for them to take the DP off the table earlier, and I think they need to put it back on. That is the only way she will ever confess.

ITA! They need to put it back on the table and fast!

I feel early on in in KC confinement that if she were in that small cell with the group of peers she was hanging with darting questions at her she might have broken a bit to justify her actions to them whether right or wrong. That time has slipped by now. I feel KC has resigned herself to playing the silent martyr from this point on.

Someone said on either NG or GVS that the cops arrested her TO SOON and more or likely should have let this play out for a week. The cops could have followed her, bugged the house... etc. Me thinks they would have gotten alot more out of her. But who knows....

The minute they arrested her was GAME OVER.. she earned the right to remain silent. The perfect reason not to confess.

Someone said on either NG or GVS that the cops arrested her TO SOON and more or likely should have let this play out for a week. The cops could have followed her, bugged the house... etc. Me thinks they would have gotten alot more out of her. But who knows....

The minute they arrested her was GAME OVER.. she earned the right to remain silent. The perfect reason not to confess.

Agree. A given. Arrested way to soon.

It sure would play out like a real storybook if she did confess. But this is not a storybook and we will not get a storybook ending.

Write your own ending....
Casey confesses.. her parents cut her off forever

Casey never confesses and her parents say she is guilty only after they KNOW for certain she never gets out and comes to kill them

Casey never confesses.. how she commited the crime will haunt us viewers forever (horror flick)

Casey confesses and later in life turns to prison ministry as a way to make up for her sins
(inspirational)

Casey never confesses and JB ends up divorced and marries Casey and years later the REAL ZFG comes forward and they all live happily ever after (love story)

Casey gets out on a technicality and somehow goes after her parents (only after they admit she is guilty) and each one of her friends that thought she was guilty (drama/horror flick)

Casey never confesses she goes to jail but.. DOMINICK CASEY, PI is now a TV series that beats CSI in the ratings... Nancy Grace and Leonard Padilla now have a comedy hour show.

(All meant in good fun...JMHO)

ubhilarious!

The only way this type (pathological) will tell the truth is when there is fear of bodily harm.

I think about this often. The thing is, what if they didn't arrest her too soon? I mean, we have all seen her lack of give a crap where her daughter is concerned. I honestly think she would have went about her daily routines, not giving a crap that Caylee lay rotting in the woods down from her house. She wouldn't have went back there knowing the cops had already questioned her. She don't care, and wouldn't have led them to Caylee. I think they did arrest her at the right time!

"My mother will never forgive me. I will never forgive myself".

That early statement will be as close as it will get.
Yes, I agree radio. :)
That's as close to a confession as we'll see with her. :mad:

I used to think this was a totally premeditated murder, but now I think Caylee may have accidently drowned in the pool. I know there were searches for chloroform, household weapons, chloroform in the car, etc, but are we getting totally accurate info from the "leaks". I think the duct tape was used to stage a kidnapping. I am not sure about the heart sticker, that's just weird. Maybe Casey can't face what happened and refuses to admit it even to herself. That family had problems, but allowing Caylee to come to harm was not going to be accepted.

I know there were searches for chloroform, household weapons, chloroform in the car, etc, but are we getting totally accurate info from the "leaks".

resp snipped. my bold.
i don't happen to believe that the searches are necessarily connected to the murder, but i'm wondering what leaks you're talking about in reference to chloroform etc??

resp snipped. my bold.
i don't happen to believe that the searches are necessarily connected to the murder, but i'm wondering what leaks you're talking about in reference to chloroform etc??

When info comes from reporters who say "it has been reported" isn't that called a "leak". I know a lot of people on these boards are much more familiar with case than I am, but I have a hard time understanding why someone who plans a murder doesn't plan on the disposal of the body? Who plans a murder and then rides around with the body in their trunk, like they don't know what to do with it?

When info comes from reporters who say "it has been reported" isn't that called a "leak". I know a lot of people on these boards are much more familiar with case than I am, but I have a hard time understanding why someone who plans a murder doesn't plan on the disposal of the body? Who plans a murder and then rides around with the body in their trunk, like they don't know what to do with it?

well the chloroform and other google searches aren't leaks and while i think casey fantasized a lot about 'getting rid' of caylee, when it actually happened i feel the planning took a matter of minutes, if that. maybe she did have somewhere in mind to dispose of the body, but it turned out to be a terrible plan. casey anthony will not be joining MENSA in this life, KWIM?

IMO, KC will never confess...and I believe LE knows that now. I believe her attorney has pumped her with hope that she will get off. She hasn't seen her family in months (including thru the holidays), she didn't crack when they found the remains and her father has attempted suicide. Nope, this girl will never give up anything. Anyway, what would she have to gain by confessing?...she has no conscience. Same as Scott Peterson.

"It has been reported" means that the writer of THIS article read someone else's article and used what he/she read. To qualify it and keep from being sued, all the writer has to say is "it has been reported." It is factual, but it also says nothing about source material, does it. Loopholes. Gotta love 'em.

KC will never, ever admit to what she has done and it will not really matter in the long run. The State does not need her to confess, there is enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she is guilty. She may think she is going to get away with this, but we have to remember - she isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I used to think this was a totally premeditated murder, but now I think Caylee may have accidently drowned in the pool. I know there were searches for chloroform, household weapons, chloroform in the car, etc, but are we getting totally accurate info from the "leaks". I think the duct tape was used to stage a kidnapping. I am not sure about the heart sticker, that's just weird. Maybe Casey can't face what happened and refuses to admit it even to herself. That family had problems, but allowing Caylee to come to harm was not going to be accepted.

"It has been reported" means that the writer of THIS article read someone else's article and used what he/she read. To qualify it and keep from being sued, all the writer has to say is "it has been reported." It is factual, but it also says nothing about source material, does it. Loopholes. Gotta love 'em.

See for yourself. This page:

http://flawebhosting.net/docdump112608/googlesearch112609.jpg

was extracted from this file:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2651-2700f.pdf

from the doc dump on 11/26/08. I marked the specific searches for your perusal.

The "source" is directly from the police documents.

I for one hope that KC DOES NOT confess. At least not before trial. I'm looking forward to the look on her face when the judge sentences her to LWOP.

This case is so curious and I don't think we'll get to learn much more unless it goes to trial. I hope it televised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme