Ron C. # 11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a link, but I also saw the video where Crystal says Ron called her a stupid *itch during that incident.

In the ones I've seen, she says she put Jr in the car and told Ronald to get Haleigh and put her in the car, and while she was back in the house to get something, Haleigh took off.

I've never seen her claim responsibility for Haleigh's wandering off, in fact I'd be shocked if she ever did, since she brought it up against Ron in the custody hearing.

I don't have a link, but I also saw the video where Crystal says Ron called her a stupid *itch during that incident.

In the ones I've seen, she says she put Jr in the car and told Ronald to get Haleigh and put her in the car, and while she was back in the house to get something, Haleigh took off.

I've never seen her claim responsibility for Haleigh's wandering off, in fact she brought it up against Ron in the custody hearing.

That is correct, Muffet.

I've never seen her claim responsibility for Haleigh's wandering off, in fact I'd be shocked if she ever did, since she brought it up against Ron in the custody hearing.
Thanks, unfortunately I have issues believing her.

Crystal allowed RC to keep JR for the weekend? I don't think so if she had she would not of filed charges against him for interference with custody. My understanding is that RC requested that JR be brought home early Sunday Fathers Day so he could spend Fathers Day with his son, and Crystal refused and said she would return him at 6:00 Sunday evening. Ronald decided to not allow Crystal to take JR that Friday and he would suffer the consequences of that decision to spend more than a couple hours on Fathers Day with his son. Posters here have told Crystals story of her sitting at McDonalds waiting to pick up RJ on Friday and RC driving by. In addition, it is my understanding that summer vacation was delayed because Crystal did not take the steps required in the custody papers to notify RC by May 1st of the date she was requesting the six week visitation to begin.

Yes....it had to do with him not allowing CS to take Jr. over the Father's day weekend when his summer 6 week time with Crystal was supposed to start. Crystal allowed Ron to keep him for that weekend, and her time was extended later into the summer to make up for those days. Exactly what a caring mother would do to make her son's life less stressful and to show a willingness to cooperate with Ron for her son's benefit! imoo

Gotta believe the stupid b*tch comments...he seems to like to speak in a derogatory manner towards women....HIGHLY troubling...MOO

Muffet, thanks, that is my exact recollection also.

:waitasec: I thought it was said in the beginning that Ronald, supposedly got repeated phone messages on his cell at work from Misty the night Haleigh went missing and he ignored them? Now it is said that Misty turned her phone off and he was the one calling Misty. Which one is it?

IMHO. She is far more believable than Ron C.. Look at the lies he has told and all the inconsistences he has spewed concerning this case and his own daughter's disappearance..And just for starters.. Why would a father lie about picking up his daughter from the bus stop when there are witnesses that have come forward and said he didn't pick her up that day, that Misty did? JMO..

Crystal allowed RC to keep JR for the weekend? I don't think so if she had she would not of filed charges against him for interference with custody. My understanding is that RC requested that JR be brought home early Sunday Fathers Day so he could spend Fathers Day with his son, and Crystal refused and said she would return him at 6:00 Sunday evening. Ronald decided to not allow Crystal to take JR that Friday and he would suffer the consequences of that decision to spend more than a couple hours on Fathers Day with his son. Posters here have told Crystals story of her sitting at McDonalds waiting to pick up RJ on Friday and RC driving by. In addition, it is my understanding that summer vacation was delayed because Crystal did not take the steps required in the custody papers to notify RC by May 1st of the date she was requesting the six week visitation to begin.

The rumors are various, I agree. The point being that the problem was worked out without making a huge issue of it in a long battle in court. That is why there are no further entries regarding the issue. It was resolved, Ron kept Jr. for that time, and Crystal got her time later. I was commending them both for doing the right thing for JR. actually....

But, I guess the fact that it worked out to the child's benefit is not enough for some people, because there is a need for them to make Crystal the ultimate in evil even when she does what is so clearly the right thing for her son. Ron was the one who caused the issue by "driving by" without dropping off Jr. if that is the story that is to be believed. Ron got his way by breaking the law--once again---but the child's mother did what was best for her child and put his need for peace in his life before her own desires, as she should have done.

jmoo

Ron suffers from a sense of entitlement which is actually the least of his many problems.

She contacted police 6/19/2009 which was Friday before fathers day for interference with custody if you look at the court docket. You presented it as Crystal allowed him to keep JR as any good mother would do and that is simply not the case. Yes RC broke the law because it was more important to him to be with his son on fathers day - he was willing to deal with the consequences. Ultimately both parties and lawyers worked it out in court. This has nothing to do with a need to make Crystal the ultimate evil - it has to do with stating facts - Crystal was not willing to work with RC with regards to fathers day and she contacted LE so charges would be filed.

The rumors are various, I agree. The point being that the problem was worked out without making a huge issue of it in a long battle in court. That is why there are no further entries regarding the issue. It was resolved, Ron kept Jr. for that time, and Crystal got her time later. I was commending them both for doing the right thing for JR. actually....

But, I guess the fact that it worked out to the child's benefit is not enough for some people, because there is a need for them to make Crystal the ultimate in evil even when she does what is so clearly the right thing for her son. Ron was the one who caused the issue by "driving by" without dropping off Jr. if that is the story that is to be believed. Ron got his way by breaking the law--once again---but the child's mother did what was best for her child and put his need for peace in his life before her own desires, as she should have done.

jmoo

I am beginning to think that Ron refers to most females as stupid *itch you hear him on the 911 call yelling at Misty caller her a stupid *itch and if you read the police report it also states he refereed to Misty as a stupid *itch to LE.

As for Chrystal, well all I can say is that actions speak louder than words. Since I was not there when the incident with Haleigh happen I can't really give much of an opinion, I don't know what all was said or happen, but she was honest when she went to court and admitted her faults so I do give her credit for that.

Well, there is no point in arguing. She HAD to file charges to avoid this occurring in the future! If she had not she would have been accused of not caring to even have her child for her scheduled visitation. She also had NO way of knowing that RC would EVER bring him for his visitation time, because he had taken/kept him unlawfully more than once. The point is they worked out the issue without an ugly court battle.

No more arguing from me....no matter what some would like....many of us are going to ALWAYS see and judge RC by his own behavior and actions. For those who want to sing his praises, that is fine with me....everyone deserves to have people who love them, I won't deny RC that right.

She contacted police 6/19/2009 which was Friday before fathers day for interference with custody if you look at the court docket. You presented it as Crystal allowed him to keep JR as any good mother would do and that is simply not the case. Yes RC broke the law because it was more important to him to be with his son on fathers day - he was willing to deal with the consequences. Ultimately both parties and lawyers worked it out in court. This has nothing to do with a need to make Crystal the ultimate evil - it has to do with stating facts - Crystal was not willing to work with RC with regards to fathers day and she contacted LE so charges would be filed.

Ron C broke the law? Imagine that... Did he break the law when he put a headless rat in the Croslin's mailbox. Did he break the law when he was shacked up with a 17 year old?

And If Crystal wasn't willing to work with him, and contacted authorities so charges would be filed against him.. more power to her IMHO.. Bout time she took control..Maybe she has learned she can't believe anything he says and that he isn't trustworthy...JMO

I understand that. :) And therein lies the rub... and the reason for most of the disagreements we have here, I think. LOL I mean, I don't think the divisions here are due to a lack of information or understanding. (Although I have noticed a few people posting strong conclusions based on faulty data and/or an obvious lack of it.)

I think most of the disagreements boil down to which people one chooses to believe, and which reports - or even parts of reports - one chooses to focus on.

Anyway, I think that's why there is so much going in circles. We can go over the "evidence" 'til we're blue, but I don't see it changing many minds - even those to whom its new info but have locked themselves into a position tend only to see what reinforces their beliefs.

It's nothing new ... Another of my favorite quotes is about a hundred years old, from James Harvey Robinson:
"Most of our so-called reasoning consists of finding evidence to go on believing as we already do."

Was wondering if anything was known her Jr's counseling which Ron fought...It was court ordered but does anyone know if it started AND if the counselor would be legally free to communicate with LE re anything he/she might uncover if related to Haleigh's disappearance--OR if he tells either Ron or Crystal that he remembers seeing _______ that night...can they share that with LE? THANKS :)

Good question, HH. Would there have been any stipulation about that either way in the court order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz