Ron C. #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he has the money now. Maybe the people who paid for the tat also wants to buy him a house.........
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...leigh-cummings-missing-022709,0,2290405.story
Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, quickly retrieved some clothes today then left because he doesn't plan to stay in the home, his mother, Teresa Neves, said today.

"If he has enough money, he'll have the movers come and move the thing so he doesn't have to go in there at all," Neves said. "It's where Haleigh lived ... Haleigh filled that home with laughter."
JMO, but she always sounds like she looking for donations.

Hmm, Ron's job must pay awfully well!

Considering he's supporting 2.... I mean 3 kids and not receiving child support.

I have to disagree. There are products that are easily bought and used all the time. They claim to be 100% undetectable in an urine test. I've never had a reason to use the stuff but I know people who have and its worked for them.
People who know they'll test "dirty" will often use "clean" urine from another source. It can even be purchased online. Freeze dried urine. Yep.

If my baby was missing and I was so tore up I couldnt eat or sleep, I dont think I could even ENTERTAIN the idea of house shopping! :furious:

First a tattoo, now a house - what next - a private jet? And still not cleared by LE as a suspect.

If my baby was missing and I was so tore up I couldnt eat or sleep, I dont think I could even ENTERTAIN the idea of house shopping! :furious:

I can understand that he has to find a home for JR. BUT...for the life of me I cannot understand how he now has enough money to BUY a house. And just the mention of "a small amount to put down" leaves the "would ya give him some more" hanging. First this week we have the tat, and now this.....what next?

Ron is looking to buy a house......

Meanwhile, Neves said Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was looking to buy a home.

"He has a small amount of money for a down payment," she said.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/05/news/news01.txt

You have got to be friggin' kidding me. IF this is true, then anything positive I've ever thought about Ron is completely out the window.
What, is he going to be walking around with a Realtor, discussing the number of windows he wants in his house while his daughter is missing?
I hope this isn't true. Where would the money be coming from? He didn't have enough money BEFORE Haleigh went missing to buy a house, did he? This is very frustrating.

I can understand that he has to find a home for JR. BUT...for the life of me I cannot understand how he now has enough money to BUY a house. And just the mention of "a small amount to put down" leaves the "would ya give him some more" hanging. First this week we have the tat, and now this.....what next?

my bold
I can see that too - but like you said, to BUY a house? That's just... I don't know. If he was looking for an apartment or another trailer, that would be one thing but he's looking to purchase a house??? Pretty strange, if you ask me.

Well in looking thru the realestate ads trying to find info on D.S. you can buy a mobile home for a $1,000 down. Now may not be the time to buy a house, but $1,000 down is less than first month rent and deposit to rent a home.

my bold
I can see that too - but like you said, to BUY a house? That's just... I don't know. If he was looking for an apartment or another trailer, that would be one thing but he's looking to purchase a house??? Pretty strange, if you ask me.

Sounds kinda familiar...a better life style after your kid goes missing, now where have I seen this...................................;)

IMO..He might want to hold on to that money for a bit..you never know when you might need to make bail. When I read this info this morning the first thing that popped into my head was that saying.."Give someone enough rope, and eventually they will hang themselves".

Well in looking thru the realestate ads trying to find info on D.S. you can buy a mobile home for a $1,000 down. Now may not be the time to buy a house, but $1,000 down is less than first month rent and deposit to rent a home.

Why didn't he buy instead of renting before if housing is so affordable? That's what I don't get. And they were asking for donations for the bare necessities because they had no money.....so how can he buy a house?
Maybe I'm missing something.....

IMO..He might want to hold on to that money for a bit..you never know when you might need to make bail. When I read this info this morning the first thing that popped into my head was that saying.."Give someone enough rope, and eventually they will hang themselves".

my bold - omg, LOL! :laugh:

SS, you might consider the posts that was in answer to. It was not to say anything about him in comparison to Crystal or about Crystal at all. It was in answer to challenges that there was no proof to support our conclusions about Ron's lifestyle.

Crystal could be part of the Manson family, and it still would not make Ron any more of the choir boy victim a few here want to color him to be. I think most of us with whom you are so angry have or would say that they BOTH have serious issues.

Jholi,

Thank you for pointing this out. I agree, they both have issues. But, IMO, which I am entitled to, I do not see Crystal having ANYTHING to do with Haleighs disappearance. Directly or indirectly.

Well, unless you take into consideration this possibility would not have happened if she had been in Crystals posession 2-9-2009. I can not imagine how many thoughts of *what if...* *if only....* this entire family is experiencing. Again, all my own opinion.

Why can't he buy a house? It's foolish to rent anyway if you can own. There are many places you can pick up now for less then rent.

I don't totally 'buy' the 'he's looking to buy a house' bit. Even IF he had some money to put down that's a very suspicious statement. It is VERY difficult to get a home loan these days, unless you have almost perfect credit. In my neighborhood (which is a middle class area), the main reason people rent homes here because they have poor credit (or they are in the process of having a house built) and can't qualify for a home loan. My hinky meter is going off.

As far as the tattoo goes, I am thinking that it makes him feel closer to Haleigh in some way. More power to him if it makes him feel better.

Yup, the 'ol sympathy routine, feel sorry for me ploy......figures!

People need to understand that money should be going for helping find Haleigh, is TN nuts? She should be saying things like, "he has some funds to pay for a Private Investigator" or add to the reward for info. IMO, RC doesnt want anyone closer to finding out whats really behind this mess. Pleading for her return isnt working, youd think by now they would see that and bring in some professionals.

Ya, know if she really wanted to "spin" this to work in his favor, she should say things like, "he's going to counseling" or "he is working with investigators, going over leads and such".

Im sorry, I dont feel sorry for him. He's milkin' this thing for all its worth!

**And BTW, anyone who knows anything about street drugs, KNOWS how to cleanse your system for a piss test! Its called NIACIN people. MOO

<looks for the smiley that shows someone milking a cow>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member