Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cbs47.com/content/topstories/story/Family-falling-ill/hsrz2B3w9EesVcinCAnzJg.cspx

Neves say the only thing keeping her son sane these days is his little boy, Junior. "Ronald had all day today with Junior. They went and played and done little boy things," says Neves.

Ronald is also becoming extremely protective of Junior. He no longer wants the 4-year-old's face shown on television. He's worried that if Haleigh could be kidnapped, Junior could too. Neves says, "He was put out there for the world to see and as far as we're concerned, his life is endangered."

Then bring those examples in here and show why you think she could be involved. That's what has been done with Ron's stuff. All I hear is that we are being unfair to Ron, but no one wants to use examples of why they think it's not him.

I don't think Crystal is involved.

Well at least we can all agree on one thing......just bring that child home.

I think a better statement from Teresa would have been "He is looking for a home". With the statement she did make...well. I'm just saying. They needed donations just for things to get by on...now we are looking to BUY a house . I don't know...........

I don't know either, tehcloser. Everytime I think that nothing in this case will surprise me, something comes out that does.

Maybe I can look at this as good news, tho, because he apparently doesn't need donations now.

I'm sure you can find all this info in other threads here.

But you are the person who claimed that Crystal's criminal record is as extensive as Ron's.

I've not found that in my sleuthing. In fact I've found that Ron has about 25 arrests to Crystal's two. And neither of Crystal's were pertaining to drugs or violence, while most of Ron's were.

So I'd like you to back up what you stated by providing proof of what you stated above.

The same point applies to whoever you think is involved. ;)

I already said upthread. I'm thinking it's Jo now.

If I had proof of it I would give it to LE. I however don't know anymore then anyone else here ;)

I don't understand why Ron won't go back in the trailer. He's acting like Haleigh is dead or something bad happened in there imo. I understand he's hurting, but I don't get that he can't go back in there. :waitasec:

But you are the person who claimed that Crystal's criminal record is as extensive as Ron's.

I've not found that in my sleuthing. In fact I've found that Ron has about 25 arrests to Crystal's two. And neither of Crystal's were pertaining to drugs or violence, while most of Ron's were.

So I'd like you to back up what you stated by providing proof of what you stated above.

I made no such claim about her criminal record.

I did expect rebuttles. ;)

My point?

we are in Rons thread discussing him and the latest "doings" by him.....and everytime anyone says anything about him that poses him in a negative light...Crystals past is passively/ agressively thrown in the middle of it. We get that part. We all know she was not very pro-active in the parenting phase of raising the two childre, we all know about her history.

My main point is.....why start it? Is that to take the focus off the overwhelming amount of misdeads by Ron C? IMO, when an attempt to shift focus in Rons thread back to Crystal, that just shows me, theres a underlying bias. In other words, stop chasing your own tale and listen with your heart. Neither parent can "un-do" whats was done. But as long as they keep repeating the patterns of past behaviors, then we need to seriously take that into account.

I already said upthread. I'm thinking it's Jo now.

If I had proof of it I would give it to LE. I however don't know anymore then anyone else here ;)

So do you think BF came down here with JO, he is one interesting guy......

I think a better statement from Teresa would have been "He is looking for a home". With the statement she did make...well. I'm just saying. They needed donations just for things to get by on...now we are looking to BUY a house . I don't know...........

Youre right Teh, its a contradicting statement. I'm afraid that there are people out there that dont think like we do and will be foolish enough to pitty that mess. MOO

My point?

we are in Rons thread discussing him and the latest "doings" by him.....and everytime anyone says anything about him that poses him in a negative light...Crystals past is passively/ agressively thrown in the middle of it. We get that part. We all know she was not very pro-active in the parenting phase of raising the two childre, we all know about her history.

My main point is.....why start it? Is that to take the focus off the overwhelming amount of misdeads by Ron C? IMO, when an attempt to shift focus in Rons thread back to Crystal, that just shows me, theres a underlying bias. In other words, stop chasing your own tale and listen with your heart. Neither parent can "un-do" whats was done. But as long as they keep repeating the patterns of past behaviors, then we need to seriously take that into account.

Yes we are in Rons thread. I'm supporting the position that he had nothing to do with this.
I think thats allowed here. :waitasec:

Links please? We've seen Marie's 1997 drug arrest.

Can you please share these "extensive arrest records" for drug arrests with links to the appropriate clerk of court?
They have been posted several times here. They include owning, running, and participating in an "animal fighting" site, Assault with a deadly weapon, battery, among other things. Chad's record includes a cocaine charge for which he paid a mere $100 fine. I am sure you have seen them.

I made no such claim about her criminal record.

Yes you did.

Originally Posted by PinkyPoo
She has been "sleuthed" and all her stuff is posted all over the net too. It only prooved that she was no better then Ron.

They have been posted several times here. They include owning, running, and participating in an "animal fighting" site, Assault with a deadly weapon, battery, among other things. Chad's record includes a cocaine charge for which he paid a mere $100 fine. I am sure you have seen them.

Links please to the extensive drug arrests of Crystal's parents- that is the comment I responded to.

Hello kiddies - let's keep the subject on Ron, and please provide links or state it's your opinion. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth